I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Well, yes, I'm very upset about how Trump played on racism to deflect from his own incompetence on Covid. Thousands of hate crimes perpetrated against Asians because of this.
/----/ I guess you forgot this little news story:
“Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfeld, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN. “Science supported this ban, therefore he did too.”

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
No...it's asserted...

That doesn't make it true.

The OP cites zero metrics.

In fact, it's demonstrably false. Repeatedly.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

He was one of them, a social media darling sought out, fawned over, the guy everybody wanted to be photographed with, dozens of references and cameo appearances in movies and on television, before he came down the escalator with Melania that day.

But as a common sense reformer Republican who wanted a strong, free, prosperous American for all and who rejected the radical left, P.C. woke agenda, he was suddenly the enemy of the radical left as are all who share that vision and agenda.

That meant he was to be allowed no power. He must be destroyed. And since that very day they--most Democrats, media, most in education, scientific institution, big business, social media, entertainment--have accused, blamed, threatened, lied about him in their unholy, vicious, malicious, and evil attempt to destroy him.

How is Trump responsible for that? Did Trump create Covid? Are you mad at Tony Fauci who sponsored the gain of function research? Most of the deaths from Covid in the USA actually happened while Biden was in office!

That all occurred after democratic governors all said it was their states and that they were shutting down everything to save lives! So that didn't work either? And the riots in the streets was all from leftwing groups BLM and Antifa rioting over a dead black counterfeiter who ODed from drugs trying to evade police.

So JoeB hates Trump because of what the democrats did? I guess you blame Biden then for Trump sleeping with Daniels?
So, in short, everyone has it wrong...

Trump doesn't suck, because democrats...

What are we upset about.

1 Million dead from Covid.
65 Million jobs lost
265,000 small businesses shuttered.
riots in the streets
assaults on Democracy

No one misses Trump except for the die hards who can't admit they made a mistake.

It's why half your party wants to move on to DeSatan and hope that no one notices he's a twit.
There are not 1 million dead from Covid, even the CDC admited the death reports to be grossly exagerrated. That was 3 years ago. You sure don;t get memos too quickly.

If there were 65 million jobs lost during the pandemic, it was from Biden, Obama, Fauci, and their NIH who funded the Wuhan lab. It was also Pelosi, who refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out.

Trump was the HERO of the pandemic. Here's the OAN/Fox/Newsmax report that you never saw with CNN/MSNBC/PBS keeping i hidden from you >>
  • created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
  • Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.
    90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York & LA.
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
  • fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
The riots in the streets were leftist idiots, rioting over nothing, since George Floyd was not murdered. His death was not from asphixiation, the medical examiner determined. He brought about his own death by using drugs and not complying with police.

The assaults on Democracy came from Democrats, who stole the 2020 election with a mountain of election fraud, which I posted years ago here in great detail. No reason to not know this by now. Read & learn.

See Posts 343.....344.....345....346....348 in this thread >>>

Half the Republican Party does NOT want DeSantis over Trump. Trump has more than double the approval rate among Republicans, that Desantis has. I posted links for that also. Stop watching CNN/MSNBC.

Last edited:
He was one of them, a social media darling sought out, fawned over, the guy everybody wanted to be photographed with, dozens of references and cameo appearances in movies and on television, before he came down the escalator with Melania that day.

But as a common sense reformer Republican who wanted a strong, free, prosperous American for all and who rejected the radical left, P.C. woke agenda, he was suddenly the enemy of the radical left as are all who share that vision and agenda.

That meant he was to be allowed no power. He must be destroyed. And since that very day they--most Democrats, media, most in education, scientific institution, big business, social media, entertainment--have accused, blamed, threatened, lied about him in their unholy, vicious, malicious, and evil attempt to destroy him.
Oh, the Innocence....
It certainly was - highest (by far) GDP in US history (35.3%) in Q3, once Republicans realized the Democrat shutdowns were just designed to make Trump look bad in an election year.

But all those the leftist riots over George Floyd's death weren't good.
Please stop making crap up...it's nauseatingly idiotic.

That's true, but under 50% support is not "most Americans miss trump"
I can't get over how these idiots want that both ways..

They diminish the negative margin, the speak of "the will of the voters".

Cretinous rubes.

Oh, the Innocence....

Just wanting him to be guilty of something to destroy him is part of the problem. I don't understand the mentality of those who think that way. But in my opinion, it is wrong. It is unAmerican. It is evil.

Oh, the Innocence....

I haven't made anything up. Been watching CNN/MSNBC ? That might be the cause of your ignorance. There's a cure >>Newsmax.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

There are not 1 million dead from Covid, even the CDC admited the death reports to be grossly exagerrated. That was 3 years ago. You sure don;t get memos too quickly.

If there were 65 million jobs lost during the pandemic, it was from Biden, Obama, Fauci, and their NIH who funded the Wuhan lab. It was also Pelosi, who refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out.

Trump was the HERO of the pandemic. Here's the OAN/Fox/Newsmax report that you never saw with CNN/MSNBC/PBS keeping i hidden from you >>
  • created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
  • Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.
    90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York & LA.
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
  • fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
The riots in the streets were leftist idiots, rioting over nothing, since George Floyd was not murdered. His death was not from asphixiation, the medical examiner determined. He brought about his own death by using drugs and not complying with police.

The assaults on Democracy came from Democrats, who stole the 2020 election with a mountain of election fraud, which I posted years ago here in great detail. No reason to not know this by now. Read & learn.

See Posts 343.....344.....345....346....348 in this thread >>>

Half the Republican Party does NOT want DeSantis over Trump. Trump has more than double the approval rate among Republicans, that Desantis has. I posted links for that also. Stop watching CNN/MSNBC.

Here's the OAN/Fox/Newsmax report

Let me be clear.

You're an idiot.

So, in short, everyone has it wrong...
How is Trump to blame for one million Covid deaths worldwide? It is debatable that Trump could have even saved lives here in the USA otherwise BIDEN WOULD HAVE DONE IT HIMSELF and saved the 600,000 deaths that occurred with him in office.

Trump doesn't suck, because democrats...
Trump sucks? Are you complaining about the man? Or are you actually looking at his policies and what he got done as president in office? Do tell me Trump's most sucky POLICIES and accomplishments AS PRESIDENT.

Just wanting him to be guilty of something to destroy him is part of the problem. I don't understand the mentality of those who think that way. But in my opinion, it is wrong. It is unAmerican. It is evil.
No...not "wanting"..."demonstrating"..

What's "evil" is enabling him.

LOL Actually, a majority agreed that the orange douchebag should not be the current president of the United States!

Too bad you idiots and your dear leader cannot accept it. Suck it up, already. It's been more than 2 years. :itsok:

No...not "wanting"..."demonstrating"..

What's "evil" is enabling him.
So far in 8 years of trying, and constant accusations and investigation, not one of the Trump haters--not the trial by media, not Congress, not any of those who have accused, sued or tried to prosecute him, not a single witness against him--has come up with a single crime he has committed that would hold up in any valid court of law. Nor have you.

Vague accusations or wishful thinking are tools of those who are hateful, wrong, malicious and/or evil.

It only goes to show you the amount of ignorant votes in this country. We have way too many people using the same criteria to vote on a President that they used to vote for their favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how they speak, how attractive is their family and so forth.

I've been saying for the longest time what we really need to straighten out this country is a law requiring voters to take an easy multiple choice test before being allowed to vote. Fail the test and you have to wait until next election before you can vote again. No partisan questions, just simple ones that any voter should know like who is the VP? What party does the VP belong to? Who is the Speaker of the House? What party do they belong to? Is our country in debt? If so, by how much? Which party leads the Senate? Spending bills are created from what sector of government?

Republicans would welcome such a requirement, but Democrats would go ape shit. Democrats need stupid people to vote in order to gain or maintain power. That's why we have Biden today.

Forum List

Back