I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

As opposed to check out counter source for all your information. Tell us, never got a straight answered from any denier. Why would you go to an institution for cancer treatment when you think they lie to you about something so obvious as climate change ?
You tell me, when the earth was abundant in co2, in the many thousands ppm, from all your evidence with the alleged full backing of climate scientists, how and where did all the co2 go to?

The counter argument to the alarmists rhetoric is in the video I posted/linked. I've covered and viewed the alarmists information, but when the alarmists are asked to reciprocate evidence reading, all we get is, "NER NER NER (fingers in ears) NER NER NER, no counter source, deniers, fascists, bigots".

So sort yourself out, get a carer to help with the big words in the video and watch it. You will learn more about the earth's climate than 150 year old charts. Oh, and you will find out where all the co2 went to. Oh, and you will find out what level of co2 is good for plants. Oh, and you find out who saved plant life from dying out if co2 got too low.

To sum up, stop being an immature winklespanner.

You tell me, when the earth was abundant in co2, in the many thousands ppm, from all your evidence with the alleged full backing of climate scientists, how and where did all the co2 go to?
What a delusion . The only times the earth was abundant in CO2, was when man kind didn’t even exist. That’s the point bozo. We don’t give a Fk that the earth was a haven for wild plant life and reptiles, modern mankind did not develope. You are hilariously ignorant of evolution aren’t you ? Science in general totally escapes you.

Last edited:
Well, you guys are the same ole same, you all just keep diverting to clichés about the UK. It's all you do, it's all you can do. Is the purpose of these clichés to reduce someone else in the imaginary status hierarchy? You tell me, you're the one that suddenly blurted them out? Why not just stick to the topic, why the playground tactics?
Sure, it’s an island and they make shitty unreliable autos, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

The counter argument to the alarmists rhetoric is in the video I posted/linked. I've covered and viewed the alarmists information, but when the alarmists are asked to reciprocate evidence reading, all we get is, "NER NER NER (fingers in ears) NER NER NER, no counter source, deniers, fascists, bigots".

So sort yourself out, get a carer to help with the big words in the video and watch it. You will learn more about the earth's climate than 150 year old charts. Oh, and you will find out where all the co2 went to. Oh, and you will find out what level of co2 is good for plants. Oh, and you find out who saved plant life from dying out if co2 got too low.

Here you go denier. What earth was like when CO2 levels were high.

I posted the proofs 100 times over, 4 years ago. Are you just being born ?

So, sixty plus judges missed it, including those appointed by Trump, or not one Trump lawyer, to date, has offered it to any court of law? Yeah, right.

Either you have no idea what constitutes proof, or Trump is hiring incompetent lawyers, and if that latter is the case, he's an idiot, and if the former is the case, you're an idiot.

So, sixty plus judges missed it, including those appointed by Trump, or not one Trump lawyer, to date, has offered it to any court of law? Yeah, right.

Either you have no idea what constitutes proof, or Trump is hiring incompetent lawyers, and if that latter is the case, he's an idiot, and if the former is the case, you're an idiot.
Already addressed this. Read the thread before posting.

Really ? It was 60 judges that said there was no evidence of election fraud, so Biden is the fkin* president.
Guess who was president during the election and had till the swearing in to prove fraud…..take a guess.
60 judge's eh ? You sound like you are full of shite. Name each and everyone of them, and prove they had anything to do with the case. You gave the number, so back it up.

It's all a damned Con Job... Nothing but a way to redistribute wealth in ways that promotes the global community and eventually the one world order.

F6OjjLCXsAAtTtz

It's all a damned Con Job... Nothing but a way to redistribute wealth in ways that promotes the global community and eventually the one world order.
The only way you can avoid being prosecuted for what Trump is being prosecuted for, is to have lots if evidence and be one incompetent piece of shit. Geesus, Trump has to be both.

Really ? Redistributing wealth to his wealthy buddies was the entire idea behind the huge Trump tax cuts. It’s been the game plan since Reagan and the middle class gets fked again.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
4 years of "incredible" success? you sure picked the right word: "incredible"

there is nothing incredible or remarkable or even good about trump, his administration, his policies. or his family that would not be better on musk's mars colony..

Really ? I said OR not one choice. You are illiterate too and now you’re saying the gop is incompetent.
You dont understand English ? You asked a question. I answered it. Yes the GOP is too incompetent to keep pace with the thieving, lowlife Demcirats. If they had been competent enough to insure election integrity, Trump would be president.

Everytime I fact check someone like you who claims 'voter fraud' I find it's been debunked, thoroughly by multiple sources with hard facts.

There are cases of isolated fraud in almost all elections. They don't amount to squat and prove nothing.

All elections have irregularities, such as the 'hanging chads' in the 2000 election. Irregularities are much more common than isolated fraud cases.

However, the charge by Trump was that 'Democrats stole the election", and on that score, there is absolutely no good reason to think that there was a massive conspiracy conducted by Democrats to steal the election. No evidence has ever been produced that even remotely points to that falsehood. I'm certain I can debunk anything you throw at me (but do it one or two at a time, please).

However.......

I can defy it on pure logic/logistic grounds. To wit;

The very idea is absurd, given the massive degree of the decentralized nature of the general election. Among the several points I can address which underline the absurdity of it, the salient one is the very fact that Joe biden only won by some 80k votes in two key states. If Democrats were going to rig an election, allowing it to be won on such a few number of votes in two states that cannot be predicted at the outset would be implausible (given there are, initially, about a dozen or so states in which, in the final result, one or two would be the decisive vote, which cannot be known in advance, do, at the minimum, it would require a few hundred conspirators from both parties in about a dozen key states).

The point being, if the election were rigged, allowing it to be won by so few votes would be far to difficult to control, meaning that it could have gone the other way with such a nimble win, so if there were a rigging, the win would have been by a vote far greater than that, not to mention down ballot votes allowed Republicans to keep the house, and why would Democrats allow it? and why would Democrats allow control of the Senate by one or two seats? Such a slim margin in both houses doesn't spell 'rig' it spells 'organic result', so, on this ground, alone, it doesn't make a bit of sense. And, given the several hundred conspirators that would be required to pull it off, it would require people from both parties to go along with the scheme, as there are monitors in the process from both parties, watching the action.

And getting away with it would be well nigh impossible, with all those conspirators, given it would have to be planned, organized, months in advance, accounting for the varied systems in different states, and there would be whistleblowers. Where are the whistleblowers? there are NONE. No, the idea is absurd on it's face. I can only surmise that those who believe this CT are prone to Qanon, fake moon landing, 9/11 was an inside job, Obama was born Kenya, Hillary sold 20% of America's Uranium to the enemy, and Joe extorted Ukraine and took bribes, ad nauseum. And you wonder why we think you are kooks,
I have seen no "debunks" (another of the left's favorite catchwords :icon_rolleyes:) of the frauds evidences that I posted, by anyone, including you. If you want to claim something to be debunked, then YOU debunk it, with sources & links, or else keep quiet.

As for debunking, I debunked your ludicrous claim that "no good reason to think that there was a massive conspiracy conducted by Democrats to steal the election." I also debunked your equally nuts claim > "No evidence has ever been produced that even remotely points to that falsehood."

I notice with all these grandiose claims of "no evidence" of yours, there is not one word specifically addressing the MANY evidences that I posted in this thread (Posts 548....549.....550......551....incl links & sublinks)

I also debunked your ludicrous claim of no whistleblowers.
EARTH TO RUMPOLE: if you are going to use left media as your source of "information", of course you aren't going to be told about whistleblowers of Democrat wrongdoings. My postings in this thread have scores of whistleblowers, and the fact that you don't know who they are, shows you have no idea what you're talking about, in this thread.

But you are not the only information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Many others are also, and I say to all of you - read my posts 548....549....550....551. and their many links & sub links. Take a week or so, to go through it all. and THEN come back and discuss this. It makes no sense for me to be here talking to uniformed, ignorant, people, babbling nonsense.

Really ? It was 60 judges that said there was no evidence of election fraud, so Biden is the fkin* president.
Guess who was president during the election and had till the swearing in to prove fraud…..take a guess.
He DID prove it. The judges mean nothing. Wouldn't matter if if it was 1000 of them, when they're Democrats, RINOs, or like the SCOTUS, just didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom. Your judge line was already refuted by me here in this thread, quite some posts ago.

Sure sign of a lost debate - when you bring up something repeatedly that has already been disproven.

You really oversimplify the complex issue of inflation and you appear to be doing this in terms of left/right politics, which is also simplistic, history is replete with bipartisan inflation. Inflation is influenced by a multitude of factors, not just one or two policies. Let’s break it down, (sources are hotlinked, as are annotations for multiple sources:

1. Oil Production Policies: The claim that Biden’s oil production reduction policies led to gas/diesel shortages and thereby price increases is not entirely accurate 123. While it’s true that Biden’s administration has made changes to oil and gas policies 3, these changes have not resulted in a significant decrease in U.S. oil production2. In fact, U.S. crude oil production is predicted to rise to an average of 12 million barrels per day in 2022 and then to a record-high of 13 million barrels per day in 2023 2.
  2. CARES Act & ARP Act: Both the CARES Act under Trump and the ARP Act under Biden, which were indeed large stimulus packages, have been linked to inflation 456789. However, the extent of their impact varies according to different analyses and is still a topic of debate among economists 456789. It’s important to note that these acts were implemented in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, aiming to maintain family incomes and savings during the crisis 10.
  3. Global Factors: The global pandemic has disrupted supply chains worldwide, leading to increased costs for goods and services. This, along with other global factors like Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and China’s Covid-19 lockdowns, has contributed to inflation not just in the U.S., but around the world 6.
In conclusion, while certain policies may have contributed to inflation, it’s an oversimplification to attribute inflation solely to these factors. Inflation is a complex issue influenced by a multitude of domestic and global factors.
One of the most common traits of the left is to try to obscure a vulnerabilty of theirs by smothering it with complexity. If they can convince the reader that the complexities have much more relevance than they actually do, they can BS those readers into accepting their agenda.

It helps that I was a Democrat for 40 years, to be able to see through their brains, and con job MOs

Forum List

Back