I support government control of religion

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Supporting LGBTQ Youth in Honor of National Bullying Prevention Month

I can't believe kids are still bullied. I thought this generation was better. I think the homophobic parents teach their children this. Maybe it would be a good idea if children were taken away from their parents and taught by the government to be nice and tolerant.

And every religious institution will teach its followers to be nice and kind.

My rule will be enforced by a high tech robotic clone army.
Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-First-Order-stormtroopers.jpg

Last edited:

I can't believe kids are still bullied. I thought this generation was better. I think the homophobic parents teach their children this. Maybe it would be a good idea if children were taken away from their parents and taught by the government to be nice and tolerant.

Whatever your angle is, serious or satirical, it's stupid.

Looks like the OP gave into the stupid side. Good, good! Let the stupid flow through you.

I'd take Jar Jar Binks over you any day.

But seriously, whats worse? Government controlled by religion? Or religion controlled by Government?

Has always been bullying, likely will always be. Even the Vulcans bullied Spock in the "Star Trek" movie. :)

Forum List

Back