🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think America is too segregated

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
We must think of ourselves as Americans not whites or blacks! Not liberals or conservatives!

In my America there will be no wealth gap. No Republican or Democrat party.

There will be one big monoculture! No ethnic nationalists or violent ghetto culture!

Safe clean pretty neighborhoods
Albany_Houses.jpg

Strong military
M1-Tank.jpg

Patriotism
563bb12cc36188d9338b4597.jpg

Cultural segregation has been increasing, especially among the liberal elite who wouldn't think of sending their children to public schools.

We must think of ourselves as Americans not whites or blacks! Not liberals or conservatives!

There will be one big monoculture! No ethnic nationalists or violent ghetto culture!

Albany_Houses.jpg

Strong military
M1-Tank.jpg

Patriotism
I agree with the original premise of your thread, ie the title and first statement. I see far too many similarities with the rest of your post and Military Dictatorships. If this is not what you envision, please elaborate. I have no problem with most of your ideas, by themselves, but put them all together, and it looks a bit like a Communist Utopia. I can only assume that is not what you have in mind.

Cultural segregation has been increasing, especially among the liberal elite who wouldn't think of sending their children to public schools.
I am neither a liberal nor a member of the elite and if I were to have kids there is no way in hell I'd send them to a public school

Albany_Houses.jpg

Strong military
M1-Tank.jpg

Patriotism
Get the hell offa my lawn, punk.

Albany_Houses.jpg

Strong military
M1-Tank.jpg

Patriotism

OK Adolph

Albany_Houses.jpg

Strong military
M1-Tank.jpg

Patriotism

I think your premise is well-meaning, sir, but the problem is there are certain extremely low-I.Q. minorities that love to self-segregate due to crybaby victim-mentality resentments of whites. In which case I'm happy if they want to stay away from us white males they hate so much. I dare say that the average white Westerner is the LEAST racist, fair-minded person on Earth. I also dare say much of the resentments against 1st world whites are the result of a jealous, insecure, small dick complex. Which is why I consider 3rd-worlders the petulant, bitter, jealous retards that I do.

Albany_Houses.jpg

Strong military
M1-Tank.jpg

Patriotism

I think your premise is well-meaning, sir, but the problem is there are certain extremely low-I.Q. minorities that love to self-segregate due to crybaby victim-mentality resentments of whites. In which case I'm happy if they want to stay away from us white males they hate so much. I dare say that the average white Westerner is the LEAST racist, fair-minded person on Earth. I also dare say much of the resentments against 1st world whites are the result of a jealous, insecure, small dick complex. Which is why I consider 3rd-worlders the petulant, bitter, jealous retards that I do.

The preceding post brought to you by Irony Inc.

Running for President are we?

I was wondering the same thing.

How does the op propose to eliminate segregation? Government imposed segregation is already gone. You can't force people to spend time with others if they don't want to. It's against the first amendment and just impractical

Forum List

Back