I think America should have a 2nd Civil War

So the GOP is for a living wage, healthcare for all, higher taxes on the rich, cheap daycare, cheap college and training, one month's paid vacation after a year of work, a national ID card to end illegal immigration, investment in infrastructure, and some kind of fairness doctrine? you are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind....

I'm sorry, who is going to pay for the "living wage, healthcare for all, cheap daycare, cheap college, training, and a months paid vacation? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

The military gets all of that, except for the living wage part.

So the GOP is for a living wage, healthcare for all, higher taxes on the rich, cheap daycare, cheap college and training, one month's paid vacation after a year of work, a national ID card to end illegal immigration, investment in infrastructure, and some kind of fairness doctrine? you are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind....

I'm sorry, who is going to pay for the "living wage, healthcare for all, cheap daycare, cheap college, training, and a months paid vacation? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you just described life in the military! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I would be in favor of breaking into different countries. We are no longer united. Why keep pretending?

It does seem we are delaying the inevitable.

I can see the US breaking up and forming 5 maybe 6 distinct countries. We could have a shared defense pact I suppose,
Never happen. It's a stupid movie of the week idea dreamed up by a meth addict.

Why not? We are no longer a united people, the people in different parts of the country have little to nothing in common with people in other parts of the country.
It's always been that way. Literally. From the beginning. That's why our Founders built the Constitution the way they did.

The factionalism and friction today is nothing. Hell, the sixties were way worse. Way, way, way worse.

And you should have seen the 1820s! And the 1830s, 1840s, 1850s, and 1860s.

And then there was Shay's rebellion...

We've come a loooooong way.

It’s the 60s weirdos finally making it to the upper echelons of the deep state that is doing this. They have not gotten over their grief about the fall is the USSR.

The men and women in our military EARN this dummy, and they are not even 1% of the population. I know math is difficult for you people but come on.

I would be in favor of breaking into different countries. We are no longer united. Why keep pretending?

I can see the US breaking up and forming 5 maybe 6 distinct countries. We could have a shared defense pact I suppose,

Why not? We are no longer a united people, the people in different parts of the country have little to nothing in common with people in other parts of the country.
It's always been that way. Literally. From the beginning. That's why our Founders built the Constitution the way they did.

The factionalism and friction today is nothing. Hell, the sixties were way worse. Way, way, way worse.

And you should have seen the 1820s! And the 1830s, 1840s, 1850s, and 1860s.

And then there was Shay's rebellion...

We've come a loooooong way.

It’s the 60s weirdos finally making it to the upper echelons of the deep state that is doing this. They have not gotten over their grief about the fall is the USSR.
Ah. 60s weirdos and the USSR.

God knows how many times I have pointed out how the pseudocons sound exactly like those 60s weirdos. Whining about "The Establishment", sucking up to Russia, enabling big spending and big goverment, besmirching our law enforcement agencies. The list goes on and on.

All at the behest of the Vietnam draft dodger in the White House who just stated the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

I love these macabre threads where people fantasize about killing their fellow Americans. Ghoulish creatures.

I love these macabre threads where people fantasize about killing their fellow Americans. Ghoulish creatures.
There are propagandists out there shoving the weak-minded in that direction.

And we watched the concerted effort to make it so.

A 60s weirdo who has made it to the upper echelon and misses the USSR:

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

Do you think you will enjoy the camps? Djambi May be in a separate one.

The men and women in our military EARN this dummy, and they are not even 1% of the population. I know math is difficult for you people but come on.

And...what is your point? I agree we do earn it.

And we watched the concerted effort to make it so.

Do not sell yourself short, as a solid supporter of the two party system you have more than watched it happen, you have been a active participant.

Forum List

Back