I think I agree. A Biden impeachment is a lock.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

I agree. This President, like his predecessor, is going to get impeached. Unlike his predecessor, Biden will likely only get impeached once. Unlike either of Trump’s impeachments, the one we can now safely predict against Biden will be properly predicated.

Also, just as neither of the baseless impeachments against Trump led to Senate convictions, this legitimate (likely) one against Biden won’t, either.

I agree. This President, like his predecessor, is going to get impeached. Unlike his predecessor, Biden will likely only get impeached once. Unlike either of Trump’s impeachments, the one we can now safely predict against Biden will be properly predicated.

Also, just as neither of the baseless impeachments against Trump led to Senate convictions, this legitimate (likely) one against Biden won’t, either.
Has hell frozen over?

Does the Senate have the votes to find Biden guilty though? And with McConnell being a virtual vegetable how does that play into it?

If he hangs around long enough, the House might not be able to avoid doing it but rather than have Biden's crimes broadcast publicly, Schmucker could simply refuse to hold a trial. The Constitution does not REQUIRE the Senate to take the Impeachment up for a trial.

A Biden impeachment is a lock.​

68697_1991-stimpy-john-kricfalusi-stimpys-big-day.gif
71668_ren-and-stimpy-ren-amp-stimpy-90s-swag.gif

Does the Senate have the votes to find Biden guilty though? And with McConnell being a virtual vegetable how does that play into it?

It doesn't matter if the Senate impeaches Biden, it will still be a stain forever on the Democrats, their President, their policies, and their ideologies. We all knew Trump was going to be impeached, that was a given. But to the Democrats, impeaching Biden lowers him to the level of Trump, even if it's only in the House. It literally smashes the fuck out of their fake morality and feigned patriotism.

It doesn't matter if the Senate impeaches Biden, it will still be a stain forever on the Democrats, their President, their policies, and their ideologies. We all knew Trump was going to be impeached, that was a given. But to the Democrats, impeaching Biden lowers him to the level of Trump, even if it's only in the House. It literally smashes the fuck out of their fake morality and feigned patriotism.
All correct 💯%. As long as his crimes are entered in the historical congressional record for eternity.

I don't see him being impeached, as corrupted as our government is currently. But an ongoing Impeachment inquiry will keep all of the Biden family corruption and traitorous actions front and center which is key. Americans have short memories and if it's not in front of their face, they tend to think it's not important.

I hate to play the contrarian....but....

What's the fucking point?

Senate is Democrat, Dems are corrupt, this wastes political capital.

For once let's be the cold blooded cynics the Democrats are and keep our powder dry til it truly counts.

And that day is rapidly approaching.

Last edited:
Bring it on idiots. Go ahead with your desperate impeachments efforts.

Maybe you'll get a temporary mental deflection from Trump's legal woes, but Democrats would love nothing more for next election cycle.

Forum List

Back