I think I might be done with the Catholic Church...

Ah you speak about the so called "Deutsches Reich" - "German empire" - which was a national state under the Prussians. The correct expression would had been "Prussian empire", because the Prussian made the countries of the "german empire" to their colonies. Prussia was where Poland and Russia is. I on my own never think about national states when I think about "Reich". I think abtzu the nholy Reichj -. the one and only german (=united) empire. The Prussians for example were Germans - but they were never a member of the the holy empire ("Heiliges Reich"). Others who were not Germans were part of the Reich of the "german" empire. The Reich was an institution in the tradtiosn of the Latin and Greek culture. The holy Reich - founded from Charlesmagne in 800 AD, it died in 1806 beause of Napoleon - was never a national state.

Now forget this all and do not try to undertqand anything what someone else tells you and continue your wrong way to hell.

Prussians aren't ethnically fully German, anyways, they have probably just as much Eastern European tribal blood, including the blood of West Slavs like the Wends, Poles, Kashubians, as well as actual Prussian lineages of a Baltic origins.

But, a strong disproportionate amount of superior Germans both in leaders, and in science, and especially Philosophy were in fact Prussian types (Eastern Germans)
I heard that Germans had sex with Poles and that's how we got Prussian Pussies.

Many of Germany's toughest leaders, and military men were East Germans a part of the Prussian Empire , like Friedrick the Great, Moltke the Younger, Moltke the Elder, Von Steinmetz, Von Bismarck, and Von Hiddenberg, Friedrich Karl, Von Roon, Von Tirpitz, Von Falkenhayn, Von Gallwitz, the Red Barron Von Richthofen etc.
And they were all good at saying "Ich gebe auf".

Hitler never gave up, Nazi. So you can see your future without believing in any form of prophecy.

Your hero Hitler gave up by killing himself. Now you know.

Do you really say you are convinced from the totally stupid nonsense you try to tell others in the name of the Christian religion? Why are you convinced from anti-knowledge and pseudo-belief? You are a cliche of atheists about Christians but not a real Christian on your own. What kind of game is this?

It's no game, but creation science. It was part of the scientific theory of origins prior to the 1850s until uniformitarianism and evolution replaced it. Most of the greatest scientists throughout history were Christians and creation scientists. Today, secular science has arbitrarily denied creation. There is no creation in evolution. We can observe creation. We cannot observe evolution. Humans cannot create a blade of grass from non-life. Yet, we can see that life begats life. Where did you go wrong with Catholicism?

Science has DISPROVEN the creation story. Nothing arbitrary about it.

Blind assertions Taz. What is the scientific evidence against creation? OTOH, I have the fine tuning facts and chicken came before the egg facts. Again, we cannot observe evolution using observational science. This is macroevolution. We observe God's design of natural selection and that's part of creation science. There you go. You lost in more ways than one.

Everything wasn't made in 6 days, the earth is only around 5 billion years old, and the universe is about 13.8 billion years old. Light didn't appear until 400 million years after the Big Bang.

Only one is correct and the evos keep changing their estimates. It started around 6000 years old and earth was made in six days with Archbishop Ussher using Bible theory. Herodotus thought several thousands of years old. DaVinci around 200,000 years old. It just keeps getting longer. So I predict your claim will change again. You can't even name the person who came up with those estimates.

So you're a science denier? So how old do YOU think the universe is and why? :popcorn:

Prussians aren't ethnically fully German, anyways, they have probably just as much Eastern European tribal blood, including the blood of West Slavs like the Wends, Poles, Kashubians, as well as actual Prussian lineages of a Baltic origins.

But, a strong disproportionate amount of superior Germans both in leaders, and in science, and especially Philosophy were in fact Prussian types (Eastern Germans)

Many of Germany's toughest leaders, and military men were East Germans a part of the Prussian Empire , like Friedrick the Great, Moltke the Younger, Moltke the Elder, Von Steinmetz, Von Bismarck, and Von Hiddenberg, Friedrich Karl, Von Roon, Von Tirpitz, Von Falkenhayn, Von Gallwitz, the Red Barron Von Richthofen etc.

Hitler never gave up, Nazi. So you can see your future without believing in any form of prophecy.

When I call someone Nazi then this has very good reasons. And I call you Nazi. Or with other words: Your spiritual credibility is "D".

Last edited:
I speak not about my, yours or anyones science. Science is science. You make me angry now.

image.jpg

There, there. Have a candy.

The eye is sun-like - it fits to the [light of the] sun. Your hand is tree-like: it fits to the tree. Your 3D-coordination is one nof the best on planet Earth. The reason: The ape who did not use automatically and blindly the best limb of a tree, so he felt down to the ground and died before he made babies, is not your ancestor.

Nah, your common ancestor to the ape-human doesn't pass the unicorn test.

We are doing "macro-evolution" (cultivation) since about 10,000 years. Longhorns have for example long horns because we made this. The Watussi-cows look in another way. Oh! ... We started even 20,000 years ago to use the laws of evolution, when we started to transform wolves to dogs.

There are no laws of evolution. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Not ridiculous - only not and never provable. But this could explain problems of our understanding of quantum physics, where reality is not local and excluding alternatives exist in the same time. In this case god created all possible worlds and not only our world. But it is "only" a plausible speculation. No way to prove anything in this context.

You believe in fairy tales. No experiment to show it. Not falsifiable. No evidence whatsover. That's evolution.

I never heard anything about such a theory. Perhaps one of the three kings of wisdom has something to do with. Humorful men with nice hats.

Try to keep up. You never heard of dark energy? It's invisible, but can cause multiverses.

Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought — Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

Sorry - but as a Christian I'm only able to say: Leave this wrong way. Who denies any truth denies the truth too. Visit a school and learn something about the things which you likte to use and try to give the same time on paradox reasons the attribute "not-existing for me". What you say is just simple nonsense.

I probably know more about evolution than you. That's why I can compare it and creation science and can tell that creation science is the truth. It's based on real science. Not made up science like evolution. You do not even know where evolution was created by Satan.

Bye bye. And do not forget to leave your wrong way. The whole planet is in danger to go lost because of the intentional ignorance of human beings.

Bye, brother. Just remember the gate to heaven is the small one. Evo is the main one.

Last edited:

When I call someone Nazi then this has very good reasons. And I call you Nazi. Or with other words: Your spiritual credibility is "D".

"D" for Doucheland?

The bible calls everyone to holiness but it is not achievable. It's akin to saying "be the best you can be." Only God is holy. Period. Nobody else ever was or will be perfect. So you don't pray to anyone but him. Doing otherwise is direct blasphemy.

You can pray together. We pray together. TO GOD. Not TO MARY. Not TO JOSEPH. Not to relatives, dead or alive. Not to anyone but God. Or Jesus. The catholic church is a whackjob. They don't pray to God, they're too busy telling people they must confess to another sinner and that saying 3 our fathers will get them forgiveness. NONE of which is in the bible. They just make shit up as they go along.

And to top it off, they make their members take "lessons" how to be a good married couple from a priest that is supposed to maintain celibacy. (except for molesting kids of course). Only a fucked up church would mandate THAT bullshit of their members.

Defend your whackadoodle teachings and child molesting priests. I'm so glad to be free of that church and into a real church that worships GOD and ONLY GOD.
1. Your definition of holiness is not the biblical definition. The Hebrew word is kadosh, which presents the idea of being set aside and the idea of transparency. The reason God calls us to be holy (to be apart from others, to be transparent) is so God's purpose can be noticeable. Creation has a bad habit of not allowing the Creator and His purpose to be noticeable. Mary was set apart for a particular purpose, to be transparent herself so that God's purpose might be noticeable.

2. God is Holy--He, Himself is set apart; He is far removed. He is transparent. So ask yourself, did Mary agree to be set apart for a specific purpose, to be transparent, so that God's purpose might be revealed?

3. You may want to insist only God is holy, but scripture tells us God calls upon us to be holy as well--to set ourselves apart from what everyone else may be doing, to be transparent in our own actions so that God's purpose for us might be revealed. That is what the Bible means when it calls us to holiness. Corinthians says, "For the Temple of God, which you are, is holy."

4. Do you ever ask anyone to pray for you or to pray for something worthwhile? When you make this request, are you praying to that person? That is what you claim Catholics are doing when they request the prayers of other members of the Body of Christ. In fact, we are merely in communion with other members of the Body of Christ, just like when we worship together at Mass. We are not praying to each other, are we, but all of us are praying to God. The Body of Christ--those living and those who have passed on--send all prayers to God, not to one another, just like in Church we send all worship to God, not to one another.

5. Keep in mind priests are products of a marriage. I don't know about you, but I learned as much about marriage from my parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles as I have from being married. They were my teachers, and they inspired my own marriage.
“Get behind Me, Satan! You are standing in My way.
You are not thinking how God thinks.
You are thinking how man thinks.”

Matthew 16:23 NLV

“Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me,
for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

Matthew 16:23 NKJV
1. Your definition of holiness is not the biblical definition. The Hebrew word is kadosh, which presents the idea of being set aside and the idea of transparency. The reason God calls us to be holy (to be apart from others, to be transparent) is so God's purpose can be noticeable.

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober,
and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you
at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves
according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

But as He, which hath called you, is Holy,
so be ye holy, in all manner of conversation;

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I Am Holy.

1 Peter 1:13-16

For God was pleased to have all His(God)fullness dwell in Him(JC),
and through Him(JC) to reconcile to Himself(God)all things,
whether things on earth or things in heaven,
by making peace through His(JC) blood, shed on the cross.

Once you were alienated from God
and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

But now He(G) has reconciled you
by Christ’s physical body through death
to present you
holy in His sight,

if you continue in your faith, established and firm,
and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel.

This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed
to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul,
have become a servant.

Colossians 1:19-23

If you are His, through faith in Christ, then act like it....Otherwise,
I never knew you, depart from Me

Believers should be the Light, that is no longer here,
to draw those in darkness, to the light illuminating our path.

If we turn people away from
knowing Christ and finding God,
then we don't know God or have accepted Christ.
Creation has a bad habit of not allowing the Creator and His purpose to be noticeable. Mary was set apart for a particular purpose, to be transparent herself so that God's purpose might be noticeable.
This will have to wait...

that is not true, sin is only what is evil that is not controlled, conquered. - not following the Almighty in of itself is not sin, the Almighty has used evil they at one time conquered ... evil is not allowed in the metaphysical, Everlasting.

There is no creation in evolution.

images

how can you be so wrong, bond - there is nothing physiological that is not evolutionary, its very nature and existence depends upon change and began from the living elements to the present unlimited possibilities it has evolved into - and is guided by the metaphysical forces that relay the information from the spiritual to the physical and by the laws of the Everlasting.

BreezeWood, you are just repeating yourself from years ago. There is a difference between knowledge and repetition. One keeps you fresh, alive. The latter which you subscribe to is dead.
BreezeWood, you are just repeating yourself from years ago. There is a difference between knowledge and repetition. One keeps you fresh, alive. The latter which you subscribe to is dead.

you are not alone, posters that do not respond meaningfully when their worldview does not fit the subject matter presented contrary to their homespun beliefs.

It's hilarious that you keep trying and failing to understand what the Bible says. It's Genesis theory. Actual science. Otherwise, why does opposition make up words like abiogenesis?
It's hilarious that you keep trying and failing to understand what the Bible says.

the christian bible is a 4th century document that has a history from that time to the present of persecution and victimization of the innocent, it is you who have faltered. that publication and its followers fail to understand the Triumph of Good vs Evil because they are given no choice and are destined to perish in sin through their errant bible as yourself.

I understand the spoken Religion of Antiquity represented by the events of the 1st century as there is nothing more necessary to know.

Otherwise, why does opposition make up words like abiogenesis?

images

what opposition - a double play on words ... nothing new there.

everything in the universe is composed of the living elements, everything in the universe is alive there is a clear path from the elements to physiological life, water from hydrogen and oxygen undoubtedly was an initial step -

simply, evil is not allowed to play a role in life's creation by the metaphysical forces that gives warning.

More repetition instead of living knowledge. I'll be rafting down the Colorado at Grand Canyon being amazed at God's work while you'll be there for a donkey ride.
More repetition instead of living knowledge. I'll be rafting down the Colorado at Grand Canyon being amazed at God's work while you'll be there for a donkey ride.

again there is no substance in your response, you must be a member of the L A Dodgers ...

I speak not about my, yours or anyones science. Science is science. You make me angry now.

image.jpg

There, there. Have a candy.

The eye is sun-like - it fits to the [light of the] sun. Your hand is tree-like: it fits to the tree. Your 3D-coordination is one nof the best on planet Earth. The reason: The ape who did not use automatically and blindly the best limb of a tree, so he felt down to the ground and died before he made babies, is not your ancestor.

Nah, your common ancestor to the ape-human doesn't pass the unicorn test.

We are doing "macro-evolution" (cultivation) since about 10,000 years. Longhorns have for example long horns because we made this. The Watussi-cows look in another way. Oh! ... We started even 20,000 years ago to use the laws of evolution, when we started to transform wolves to dogs.

There are no laws of evolution. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Not ridiculous - only not and never provable. But this could explain problems of our understanding of quantum physics, where reality is not local and excluding alternatives exist in the same time. In this case god created all possible worlds and not only our world. But it is "only" a plausible speculation. No way to prove anything in this context.

You believe in fairy tales. No experiment to show it. Not falsifiable. No evidence whatsover. That's evolution.

I never heard anything about such a theory. Perhaps one of the three kings of wisdom has something to do with. Humorful men with nice hats.

Try to keep up. You never heard of dark energy? It's invisible, but can cause multiverses.

Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought — Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

Sorry - but as a Christian I'm only able to say: Leave this wrong way. Who denies any truth denies the truth too. Visit a school and learn something about the things which you likte to use and try to give the same time on paradox reasons the attribute "not-existing for me". What you say is just simple nonsense.

I probably know more about evolution than you. That's why I can compare it and creation science and can tell that creation science is the truth. It's based on real science. Not made up science like evolution. You do not even know where evolution was created by Satan.

Bye bye. And do not forget to leave your wrong way. The whole planet is in danger to go lost because of the intentional ignorance of human beings.

Bye, brother. Just remember the gate to heaven is the small one. Evo is the main one.

Very clear: I am not your brother. Dark energy is by the way part of our universe here. It is not able to cause a multiverse or multiverses, how you say. And evolution is not a fairy tale - it passes what you call "unicorn test" and I would call "bridge to the spiritual world".

"D" for Doucheland?

"D" for deepest possible level.

"D" for Doucheland?

So I'm a deep thinker. Thanks.

I suspect you won’t be alone.

You and everyone else are welcome to join us any time

"D" for Doucheland?

Btw: In Germany we write "idot" "idiot" ah sorry: "Dumkopf" "Dummkopf". And I don't think it's a "deep thought" to try to provoke Germans to hate the USA. You could be successful, Nazi.

Last edited:

"D" for Doucheland?

Btw: In Germany we write "idot" "idiot" ah sorry: "Dumkopf" "Dummkopf". And I don't think it's a "deep thought" to try to provoke Germans to hate the USA. You could be successful, Nazi.

Germans only love Muslims. I bet you even have a German Koran.

"D" for Doucheland?

The German Koran starts with the Sura "Liebe ist grundlegend":

Pflichtbewusstsein ohne Liebe macht verdrießlich
Verantwortung ohne Liebe macht rücksichtslos
Gerechtigkeit ohne Liebe macht hart
Wahrhaftigkeit ohne Liebe macht kritiksüchtig
Klugheit ohne Liebe macht betrügerisch
Freundlichkeit ohne Liebe macht heuchlerisch
Ordnung ohne Liebe macht kleinlich
Sachkenntnis ohne Liebe macht rechthaberisch
Macht ohne Liebe macht grausam
Ehre ohne Liebe macht hochmütig
Besitz ohne Liebe macht geizig
Glaube ohne Liebe macht fanatisch.

The text is a German original from Mr. Laotse.

Last edited:
"D" for Doucheland?

The German Koran starts with the words "Liebe ist grundlegend" and the text:

Pflichtbewusstsein ohne Liebe macht verdrießlich
Verantwortung ohne Liebe macht rücksichtslos
Gerechtigkeit ohne Liebe macht hart
Wahrhaftigkeit ohne Liebe macht kritiksüchtig
Klugheit ohne Liebe macht betrügerisch
Freundlichkeit ohne Liebe macht heuchlerisch
Ordnung ohne Liebe macht kleinlich
Sachkenntnis ohne Liebe macht rechthaberisch
Macht ohne Liebe macht grausam
Ehre ohne Liebe macht hochmütig
Besitz ohne Liebe macht geizig
Glaube ohne Liebe macht fanatisch.

The text is a german original from Mr. Laotse.

You're a traitor to Germany.

Forum List

Back