I think I might be done with the Catholic Church...

Not as stupid as a snivelling Douchelander.

Nazi, you made me laugh now. But Nazis always were funny. So why should you be an exception? The more serious question in this context: Your president is a clown too. Are you and he amusing the western world to death?

I'd rather a clown than a dowdy old lesbian who lets in millions of Muslims. I bet even YOU aren't happy about that. But then again, maybe she's going to gas them all, we can only hope that that's why you've kept all those death camps up and running..

You are a criminal - you know this - and you don't care about. Happy new USA. :lol:

Are you happy with all your new Muslims?

I do not have any problem with Muslims - some of them are even friends and relatives. And yes: I'm a happy man. I could perhaps be a little more happy, if US-American Nazis like you would not exist. But who cares? We are all in the hands of god. I feel very well to be in his hands. I don't know how you feel - if you have such a thing like feeling or empathy at all.

Muslims are trying to turn your country into a Sharia country. Don't you care about the Reich at all?

If a man was thinking of his wife and masturbating
because she was out of town and he was horny...
that's sin?
Is that the ideal sexual experience? Sin is missing the mark, or the ideal. In this case did the wife receive actual pleasure and closeness from the husband's experience, or was he the sole beneficiary? It is a case where the spirit is willing to wait for the wife, but the flesh is weak. It wants what it wants right now.
Is that the ideal sexual experience?
If he is pleasing himself, with thoughts of his wife...yes

What....God didn't create hands and fingers for pleasure?
Sin is missing the mark, or the ideal.
Missing the mark, sums up sin?!

Sin is what results from entertaining our desires
is contrary to His word and the teachings of Jesus,
does not align with the nature of God or Jesus
inflicts harm, hurts ourselves or others, causes strife
is intentional, malicious, defiant, willful, ignorant, disobedient
In this case did the wife receive actual pleasure and closeness from the husband's experience, or was he the sole beneficiary?
Omg...seriously

In that case, was the wife hurt by his actions?

In that case, did the actions of the husband,
compromise his marriage or betray his wife?

In that case, why would he have sinned against God,
by taking pleasure, thinking of his wife, to please himself,
when neither husband or wife are 2 individuals, but 1, in union?

So, according to your logic, unless both, the husband and wife,
experience actual pleasure, satisfaction and intimacy, physically,
they are both offending God and committing sin

So, according to your logic, if a wife,
is just giving her husband a blow job, cuz he wants one,
and, even though she is pleasing him, by doing what he wants,
she receives no actual pleasure or satisfaction, by obliging him,
nor, is he actually satisfied, because her blow jobs suck...
Both are guilty of sin, having offended God
It is a case where the spirit is willing to wait for the wife, but the flesh is weak. It wants what it wants right now.
So, according to your logic, If a husband becomes impotent,
and can no longer please and satisfy his wife, with his penis...
using a sex toy to please his wife, is out of the question

Stop relying on your own understanding...
God is not a killjoy, if you really knew Him,
you'd realize, the one missing the mark, is you!

Nazi, you made me laugh now. But Nazis always were funny. So why should you be an exception? The more serious question in this context: Your president is a clown too. Are you and he amusing the western world to death?

I'd rather a clown than a dowdy old lesbian who lets in millions of Muslims. I bet even YOU aren't happy about that. But then again, maybe she's going to gas them all, we can only hope that that's why you've kept all those death camps up and running..

You are a criminal - you know this - and you don't care about. Happy new USA. :lol:

I do not have any problem with Muslims - some of them are even friends and relatives. And yes: I'm a happy man. I could perhaps be a little more happy, if US-American Nazis like you would not exist. But who cares? We are all in the hands of god. I feel very well to be in his hands. I don't know how you feel - if you have such a thing like feeling or empathy at all.

Muslims are trying to turn your country into a Sharia country. Don't you care about the Reich at all?

You do not even know what "Reich" means, Nazi.

Last edited:
If a man was thinking of his wife and masturbating
because she was out of town and he was horny...
that's sin?
Is that the ideal sexual experience? Sin is missing the mark, or the ideal. In this case did the wife receive actual pleasure and closeness from the husband's experience, or was he the sole beneficiary? It is a case where the spirit is willing to wait for the wife, but the flesh is weak. It wants what it wants right now.
Is that the ideal sexual experience?
If he is pleasing himself, with thoughts of his wife...yes

What....God didn't create hands and fingers for pleasure?
Sin is missing the mark, or the ideal.
Missing the mark, sums up sin?!

Sin is what results from entertaining our desires
is contrary to His word and the teachings of Jesus,
does not align with the nature of God or Jesus
inflicts harm, hurts ourselves or others, causes strife
is intentional, malicious, defiant, willful, ignorant, disobedient
In this case did the wife receive actual pleasure and closeness from the husband's experience, or was he the sole beneficiary?
Omg...seriously

In that case, was the wife hurt by his actions?

In that case, did the actions of the husband,
compromise his marriage or betray his wife?

In that case, why would he have sinned against God,
by taking pleasure, thinking of his wife, to please himself,
when neither husband or wife are 2 individuals, but 1, in union?

So, according to your logic, unless both, the husband and wife,
experience actual pleasure, satisfaction and intimacy, physically,
they are both offending God and committing sin

So, according to your logic, if a wife,
is just giving her husband a blow job, cuz he wants one,
and, even though she is pleasing him, by doing what he wants,
she receives no actual pleasure or satisfaction, by obliging him,
nor, is he actually satisfied, because her blow jobs suck...
Both are guilty of sin, having offended God
It is a case where the spirit is willing to wait for the wife, but the flesh is weak. It wants what it wants right now.
So, according to your logic, If a husband becomes impotent,
and can no longer please and satisfy his wife, with his penis...
using a sex toy to please his wife, is out of the question

Stop relying on your own understanding...
God is not a killjoy, if you really knew Him,
you'd realize, the one missing the mark, is you!
Sin is anything which distances us from God.

it's where you live, i.e., Doucheland.

We've been around 6,000 to 10,000 years.

That's a joke now, isn't it? Do you honestly say to me you believe the universe is 6,000 to 10,000 years old? Good grief. What did you learn in school?

It's still a young earth.

About 4 billion years is not young in human dimensions but young in the dimensions of a universe.

There is no evidence of an old earth except erroneous radiometric dating. There is evidence for a young earth.

If you think "young earth" means 6,000-10,000 years old planet Earth then normally no one is able to take such a nonsense serious.

That's the point.

Reality cares not about such an absurde "point" in verbal discussions of human beings about the nature of the nature. Cocodiles for example existed 350 million years ago too. About 1.5 million years ago our ancestors made camp fires and so and so on.

We should be teaching real science of a young earth in school instead of erroneous evolution.

Good grief. Do you like to teach analphabetism in schools too? Truth is always true - completely independent from anything else. Sure is criticism an important thing, specially in philosophy and science - also in politics and society - because critics helps to find what's true. But what you say here has nothing to do with critics nor with reality or truth. It's just simple nonsense.

Good God. Trying to talk false science in the religion forum.

The lizard didn't learn how to eat a pig from Darwin.

Do you really say you are convinced from the totally stupid nonsense you try to tell others in the name of the Christian religion? Why are you convinced from anti-knowledge and pseudo-belief? You are a cliche of atheists about Christians but not a real Christian on your own. What kind of game is this?

It's no game, but creation science. It was part of the scientific theory of origins prior to the 1850s until uniformitarianism and evolution replaced it. Most of the greatest scientists throughout history were Christians and creation scientists. Today, secular science has arbitrarily denied creation. There is no creation in evolution. We can observe creation. We cannot observe evolution. Humans cannot create a blade of grass from non-life. Yet, we can see that life begats life. Where did you go wrong with Catholicism?

Being more concerned about men,
is a slap in the face to Jesus and God
Who said "more" concerned? We have two Great Commandments: Love God with all that is in us, and love our fellow man as we love ourselves. Is glaring at a good priest for sins committed by other priests loving that good priest as we love ourselves?
You are more concerned about men....^...+
Leaving the Church because of this would also be a slap in the face to the ninety-seven percent who did not break their vows
Leave them alone; they are blind leaders of blind:
but if blind lead blind, both will fall into a ditch

Matthew 15:14

Jesus said to him,
"Let the dead bury their own dead,
but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God"

Luke 9:60

Leaving a sick body, to search for a healthy body,
is the wisest move, that poster should make....
the only reason they are aware of the sickness within the body,
is because God blessed him with revelation and discernment

We've been around 6,000 to 10,000 years.

That's a joke now, isn't it? Do you honestly say to me you believe the universe is 6,000 to 10,000 years old? Good grief. What did you learn in school?

It's still a young earth.

About 4 billion years is not young in human dimensions but young in the dimensions of a universe.

There is no evidence of an old earth except erroneous radiometric dating. There is evidence for a young earth.

If you think "young earth" means 6,000-10,000 years old planet Earth then normally no one is able to take such a nonsense serious.

That's the point.

Reality cares not about such an absurde "point" in verbal discussions of human beings about the nature of the nature. Cocodiles for example existed 350 million years ago too. About 1.5 million years ago our ancestors made camp fires and so and so on.

We should be teaching real science of a young earth in school instead of erroneous evolution.

Good grief. Do you like to teach analphabetism in schools too? Truth is always true - completely independent from anything else. Sure is criticism an important thing, specially in philosophy and science - also in politics and society - because critics helps to find what's true. But what you say here has nothing to do with critics nor with reality or truth. It's just simple nonsense.

Good God. Trying to talk false science in the religion forum.

The lizard didn't learn how to eat a pig from Darwin.

Do you really say you are convinced from the totally stupid nonsense you try to tell others in the name of the Christian religion? Why are you convinced from anti-knowledge and pseudo-belief? You are a cliche of atheists about Christians but not a real Christian on your own. What kind of game is this?

It's no game, but creation science. It was part of the scientific theory of origins prior to the 1850s until uniformitarianism and evolution replaced it. Most of the greatest scientists throughout history were Christians and creation scientists. Today, secular science has arbitrarily denied creation. There is no creation in evolution. We can observe creation. We cannot observe evolution. Humans cannot create a blade of grass from non-life. Yet, we can see that life begats life. Where did you go wrong with Catholicism?

Science has DISPROVEN the creation story. Nothing arbitrary about it.

that is not true, sin is only what is evil that is not controlled, conquered. - not following the Almighty in of itself is not sin, the Almighty has used evil they at one time conquered ... evil is not allowed in the metaphysical, Everlasting.

Today, secular science has arbitrarily denied creation. There is no creation in evolution.

There is no creation in evolution.

images

how can you be so wrong, bond - there is nothing physiological that is not evolutionary, its very nature and existence depends upon change and began from the living elements to the present unlimited possibilities it has evolved into - and is guided by the metaphysical forces that relay the information from the spiritual to the physical and by the laws of the Everlasting.

Ah you speak about the so called "Deutsches Reich" - "German empire" - which was a national state under the Prussians. The correct expression would had been "Prussian empire", because the Prussians made all countries of this pseudo-"german empire" to their colonies - an idea they got from the Brits. Prussia was a part of the territory where Poland and Russia is.

I on my own never think about national states, when I think about "Reich". I think about the holy Reich - the one and only german (=united) empire. The Prussians for example were Germans - but they were never a member of the the holy empire ("Heiliges Reich"). Others, who were not Germans, were part of the Reich of the "german" empire. The Reich was an institution in the traditions of the Latin and Greek culture, of the Christian Orient and the Christian Occident. The holy Reich - founded from Charlesmagne in 800 AD, it died in 1806 because of Napoleon Bonaparte - was never a national state. It was a project of revitalizing the lost ancient roman empire and a process of activation of the progress of civilization.

Now forget this all and do not try to understand what I told you and continue your wrong way to hell, Nazi, US-American one.

Last edited:

Ah you speak about the so called "Deutsches Reich" - "German empire" - which was a national state under the Prussians. The correct expression would had been "Prussian empire", because the Prussian made the countries of the "german empire" to their colonies. Prussia was where Poland and Russia is. I on my own never think about national states when I think about "Reich". I think abtzu the nholy Reichj -. the one and only german (=united) empire. The Prussians for example were Germans - but they were never a member of the the holy empire ("Heiliges Reich"). Others who were not Germans were part of the Reich of the "german" empire. The Reich was an institution in the tradtiosn of the Latin and Greek culture. The holy Reich - founded from Charlesmagne in 800 AD, it died in 1806 beause of Napoleon - was never a national state.

Now forget this all and do not try to undertqand anything what someone else tells you and continue your wrong way to hell.

Prussians aren't ethnically fully German, anyways, they have probably just as much Eastern European tribal blood, including the blood of West Slavs like the Wends, Poles, Kashubians, as well as actual Prussian lineages of a Baltic origins.

But, a strong disproportionate amount of superior Germans both in leaders, and in science, and especially Philosophy were in fact Prussian types (Eastern Germans)

Ah you speak about the so called "Deutsches Reich" - "German empire" - which was a national state under the Prussians. The correct expression would had been "Prussian empire", because the Prussians made all countries of this pseudo-"german empire" to their colonies - an idea they got from the Brits. Prussia was a part of the territory where Poland and Russia is.

I on my own never think about national states, when I think about "Reich". I think about the holy Reich - the one and only german (=united) empire. The Prussians for example were Germans - but they were never a member of the the holy empire ("Heiliges Reich"). Others, who were not Germans, were part of the Reich of the "german" empire. The Reich was an institution in the traditions of the Latin and Greek culture, of the Christian Orient and the Christian Occident. The holy Reich - founded from Charlesmagne in 800 AD, it died in 1806 because of Napoleon Bonaparte - was never a national state. It was a project of revitalizing the lost ancient roman empire and a process of activation of the progress of civilization.

Now forget this all and do not try to understand what I told you and continue your wrong way to hell, Nazi, US-American one.

So you love Muslims? Do you kiss carpets as well?

Ah you speak about the so called "Deutsches Reich" - "German empire" - which was a national state under the Prussians. The correct expression would had been "Prussian empire", because the Prussian made the countries of the "german empire" to their colonies. Prussia was where Poland and Russia is. I on my own never think about national states when I think about "Reich". I think abtzu the nholy Reichj -. the one and only german (=united) empire. The Prussians for example were Germans - but they were never a member of the the holy empire ("Heiliges Reich"). Others who were not Germans were part of the Reich of the "german" empire. The Reich was an institution in the tradtiosn of the Latin and Greek culture. The holy Reich - founded from Charlesmagne in 800 AD, it died in 1806 beause of Napoleon - was never a national state.

Now forget this all and do not try to undertqand anything what someone else tells you and continue your wrong way to hell.

Prussians aren't ethnically fully German, anyways, they have probably just as much Eastern European tribal blood, including the blood of West Slavs like the Wends, Poles, Kashubians, as well as actual Prussian lineages of a Baltic origins.

But, a strong disproportionate amount of superior Germans both in leaders, and in science, and especially Philosophy were in fact Prussian types (Eastern Germans)

I heard that Germans had sex with Poles and that's how we got Prussian Pussies.

Prussians aren't ethnically fully German,

The expression German (Deutsch) has nothing to do with ethnical. It has to do with language as a criterion of "the people who belong together", who are "united". Sometimes the people needed translators to speak from German to German - so it was not big problem when someone used another language too.

anyways, they have probably just as much Eastern European tribal blood, including the blood of West Slavs like the Wends, Poles, Kashubians, as well as actual Prussian lineages of a Baltic origins.

Sounds like an interesting mix.

You think about Immanuel Kant in Königsberg (Kaliningrad), I guess. Famous German speaking philosophers, letter "K", born in:

Easter type German means "European, Caucasian Type" or whatelse? The other type would be "European, Mediterranian Type". Both types are Germans too. Germans are just simple a mix of Celts, Germanics and Romans.

Last edited:

Many of Germany's toughest leaders, and military men were East Germans a part of the Prussian Empire , like Friedrick the Great, Moltke the Younger, Moltke the Elder, Von Steinmetz, Von Bismarck, and Von Hiddenberg, Friedrich Karl, Von Roon, Von Tirpitz, Von Falkenhayn, Von Gallwitz, the Red Barron Von Richthofen etc.

Prussians aren't ethnically fully German,

The expression German (Deutsch) has nothing to do with ethnical. It has to do with language as a criterion of "the people who belong together", who are "united". Sometimes the people needed translators to speak from German to German - so it was not big problem when someone used another language too.

anyways, they have probably just as much Eastern European tribal blood, including the blood of West Slavs like the Wends, Poles, Kashubians, as well as actual Prussian lineages of a Baltic origins.

Sounds like an interesting mix.

You think about Immanuel Kant in Königsberg (Kaliningrad), I guess. Famous German speaking philosophers, letter "K", born in:

Easter type German means "European, Caucasian Type" or whatelse? The other type would be "European, Mediterranian Type". Both types are Germans too. Germans are just simple a mix of Celts, Germanics and Romans.

Kant, Christian Wolff, Schopenhauer all were in Prussian territories, while Nietzsche, and Leibniz have clear Slavic origins by their surnames.

So you love Muslims?

Mentally retarded? You are a Nazi - you should live in fear of me and every real German.

Do you kiss carpets as well?

No. I kiss pets only, when they are not driving in my car.

Last edited:

Many of Germany's toughest leaders, and military men were East Germans a part of the Prussian Empire , like Friedrick the Great, Moltke the Younger, Moltke the Elder, Von Steinmetz, Von Bismarck, and Von Hiddenberg, Friedrich Karl, Von Roon, Von Tirpitz, Von Falkenhayn, Von Gallwitz, the Red Barron Von Richthofen etc.

Idiots.

... Kant, Christian Wolff, Schopenhauer all were in Prussian territories, while Nietzsche, and Leibniz have clear Slavic origins by their surnames.

Who cares? Immanuel Kant for example never was Polish in his whole life. He never was a Russian too.

In Sand geschrieben

Daß das Schöne und Berückende
Nur ein Hauch und Schauer sei,
Daß das Köstliche, Entzückende,
Holde ohne Dauer sei:
Wolke, Blume, Seifenblase,
Feuerwerk und Kinderlachen,
Frauenblick im Spiegelglase
Und viel andre wunderbare Sachen,
Daß sie, kaum entdeckt, vergehen,
Nur von Augenblickes Dauer,
Nur ein Duft und Windeswehen,
Ach, wir wissen es mit Trauer.
Und das Dauerhafte, Starre
Ist uns nicht so innig teuer:
Edelstein mit kühlem Feuer,
Glänzendschwere Goldesbarre;
Selbst die Sterne, nicht zu zählen,
Bleiben fern und fremd, sie gleichen
Uns Vergänglichen nicht, erreichen
Nicht das Innerste der Seelen.
Nein, es scheint das innigst Schöne,
Liebenswerte dem Verderben
Zugeneigt, stets nah am Sterben,
Und das Köstlichste: die Töne
Der Musik, die im Entstehen
Schon enteilen, schon vergehen,
Sind nur Wehen, Strömen, Jagen
Und umweht von leiser Trauer,
Denn auch nicht auf Herzschlags Dauer
Lassen sie sich halten, bannen;
Ton um Ton, kaum angeschlagen,
Schwindet schon und rinnt von dannen.
So ist unser Herz dem Flüchtigen,
Ist dem Fließenden, dem Leben
Treu und brüderlich ergeben,
Nicht dem Festen, Dauertüchtigen.
Bald ermüdet uns das Bleibende,
Fels und Sternwelt und Juwelen,
Uns in ewigem Wandel treibende
Wind- und Seifenblasenseelen,
Zeitvermählte, Dauerlose,
Denen Tau am Blatt der Rose,
Denen eines Vogels Werben,
Eines Wolkenspieles Sterben,
Schneegeflimmer, Regenbogen,
Falter, schon hinweggeflogen,
Denen eines Lachens Läuten,
Das uns im Vorübergehen
Kaum gestreift, ein Fest bedeuten
Oder wehtun kann. Wir lieben,
Was uns gleich ist, und verstehen,
Was der Wind in Sand geschrieben.

Hermann Hesse

Last edited:

that is not true, sin is only what is evil that is not controlled, conquered. - not following the Almighty in of itself is not sin, the Almighty has used evil they at one time conquered ... evil is not allowed in the metaphysical, Everlasting.

Today, secular science has arbitrarily denied creation. There is no creation in evolution.

There is no creation in evolution.

images

how can you be so wrong, bond - there is nothing physiological that is not evolutionary, its very nature and existence depends upon change and began from the living elements to the present unlimited possibilities it has evolved into - and is guided by the metaphysical forces that relay the information from the spiritual to the physical and by the laws of the Everlasting.

BreezeWood, you are just repeating yourself from years ago. There is a difference between knowledge and repetition. One keeps you fresh, alive. The latter which you subscribe to is dead.

Forum List

Back