I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

Hopefully one day there will be a huge cultural pushback that kills this silly shit.

Not holding my breath, though. The Regressive Left has too much control at this point.

Here's a post ^^ that puts its finger directly and correctly on the issue ("cultural pushback")....

---- and then immediately switches horses to "politics".
shoot-foot.gif

I know, your typical reaction will be to click a "funny" on this post and run away. Why don't you, just once, essplain to the class what "politics" has to do with cultural values.

If you can.
Quite a bit.

But trying to explain something that obvious to someone like you would be pointless.

Sorry.

So again ------------------------- no answer. You continue to strike a position you can't justify.
That should tell you something.

So, we should ignore the threat of gun violence?

Of course not...…...but where's the threat when two friends are finger gunning at each other???

No doubt everyone in that classroom knew there was no 'threat', but just play between friends.

Perspective makes a big difference
Apparently one in that classroom did not.

Meh...…..that 'one' just took the 'see something, report something' too literally.

This late in the school year, unless they're new in the class, probably know the 2 boys as friends. Again.....where's the perceived 'threat'?
I personally don't know that there was one...but with our lawsuit crazy world, school districts have to have "zero tolerance" programs to justify what they do or don't do if and when they are sued.

Has there been any talk of lawsuit in this case?????? :dunno:

Filing an appeal or complaint against suspension for unreasonable cause isn't worth a lawsuit
Generally any out of school detention requires a student to have some kind of impartial review by someone who didn't make the decision.

Hopefully one day there will be a huge cultural pushback that kills this silly shit.

Not holding my breath, though. The Regressive Left has too much control at this point.

Here's a post ^^ that puts its finger directly and correctly on the issue ("cultural pushback")....

shoot-foot.gif

I know, your typical reaction will be to click a "funny" on this post and run away. Why don't you, just once, essplain to the class what "politics" has to do with cultural values.

If you can.
Quite a bit.

But trying to explain something that obvious to someone like you would be pointless.

Sorry.

So again ------------------------- no answer. You continue to strike a position you can't justify.
That should tell you something.
Absolutely.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
Ah, therein lies the rub. (pun) What friends doing when playing "guns" is not a threat of violence towards one another, or anyone else. However, the school has a valid interest in considering that other children could perceive the behavior as illustrating guns are used to settle disputes between children. And that's not just Parkland type situations but kids actually bringing a parent's handgun to school to settle something. It's unfortunately a very real problem.

And we debate it. Do arcade like video games dehumanize people? How about Matt Damon or Liam Neeson.

I recall an incident in high school where there was a mob of students amassed in one corner in the morning, obviously something going on, wasn't clear what it was. I recall one of the teachers standing up and literally screaming "GO TO YOUR HOMEROOMS!! GET OUT!!".

---- It turned out one of the kids in the 11th grade had come to school with guns and they cornered him. It didn't add up to me at the time why they would have freaked out to that degree, nor why in the world one would come to school with guns in the first place.

I understand it now but at the time it just seemed bizzaro. Neither the kid's carrying guns nor the school's reaction seemed to make any sense, but back then we kids hadn't heard of such a thing as school shootings.

"Do arcade like video games dehumanize people?" -- I'm guessing this means "desensitize", if so yes absolutely, as do movies and television. Any of us could flip on a TV right now and find somebody getting shot on some channel somewhere within thirty seconds. That's a symptom of a cultural disease. So, while the school's reaction in this case was irrational, it's not a mystery as to what it derives from.
------------------------------------ its simply Entertainment . I was the oldest of 5 kids and when the UNTOUCHABLES' Came on on a school night my parents would QUIETLY get me up to watch it . Lots of Gangsters and Machine Guns in the late 50s on the UNTOUCHABLES Pogo .

Of course not...…...but where's the threat when two friends are finger gunning at each other???

No doubt everyone in that classroom knew there was no 'threat', but just play between friends.

Perspective makes a big difference
Apparently one in that classroom did not.

Meh...…..that 'one' just took the 'see something, report something' too literally.

This late in the school year, unless they're new in the class, probably know the 2 boys as friends. Again.....where's the perceived 'threat'?
I personally don't know that there was one...but with our lawsuit crazy world, school districts have to have "zero tolerance" programs to justify what they do or don't do if and when they are sued.

Has there been any talk of lawsuit in this case?????? :dunno:

Filing an appeal or complaint against suspension for unreasonable cause isn't worth a lawsuit
Generally any out of school detention requires a student to have some kind of impartial review by someone who didn't make the decision.

I'm not so sure about that.....based on my own kids suspensions. If there were an impartial review, I was never made aware of it

I have begun the appeal process. I left a voicemail on the principal's phone. I then called a district superintendent and had to leave a message there, too.

WTF? Why are these people not on the job?

I don't remember exactly what I said in the voicemail. Something about "horseshit" and "pointy heads" and "Kafka"...

Oh they're on the job alright......they just screen their calls cause they don't want to talk directly to you until they can figure out their game plan and everyone in the district is on the same plan of attack...….

You could do like I did...…..go storming into their office, close the door and let your voice be heard. :113:

"Attack"?? :wtf:

Um, the school officials would be on defense. You must not follow sports. :tongue:

it's obvious you don't have kids in the public school system ...……...yes I meant 'attack' as in their means of 'defense' as you call it

"Attack" and "defense" are two different things. The latter reacts to the former. In the instant case the OP would be the "attack", putting the school on "defense".

That's got nothing to do with having kids in a PS system. It's how words work. When somebody uses a word backwards, it's an immediate flag that they're trying to get away with something.

Did you miss the point of the OP that he's on the defense? He is defending his kid against the school?

The school will 'defend' themselves against OP's defense by further 'attacks'????

It's called fighting...…..attacks AKA taking the offense vs defense of your position.....alternates with each move...…...kinda like in chess or sports

The OP is attention whoreing. He has already admitted that he has intimidated the principal and has been heralding her as well. Not only her, but the super Intendant as well. Honestly, this seems way the hell out there. Matter of fact, it reaks of bull shit. If you cal that fighting, then I just don’t know what to say. School policy is school policy.

Find me one lib here or who's running for president who would agree that the kid deserved to be suspended.

You can't.

Let's say, the suspension was probably an overreaction. Let's also admit, we haven't seen / read the entire story, just the part GS5000 was willing to share.

Now, what do we have?

The kid is the son of a thoroughly ill-adjusted dad, one who lost it completely on probably several occasions, and is, years later, proud of his rants.

The kid hangs out - with his ill-adjusted dad - at a lot of gun shows.

The kid brought something to school that looked like a rifle round - and dad lost it again when that thing was confiscated.

And then the kid exhibited behavior, while not under supervision, that may have indicated a wish to kill someone.

All just circumstantial, and not entirely convincing, but I am at pains blaming the school for playing it safe.

Um, the school officials would be on defense. You must not follow sports. :tongue:

it's obvious you don't have kids in the public school system ...……...yes I meant 'attack' as in their means of 'defense' as you call it

"Attack" and "defense" are two different things. The latter reacts to the former. In the instant case the OP would be the "attack", putting the school on "defense".

That's got nothing to do with having kids in a PS system. It's how words work. When somebody uses a word backwards, it's an immediate flag that they're trying to get away with something.

Did you miss the point of the OP that he's on the defense? He is defending his kid against the school?

The school will 'defend' themselves against OP's defense by further 'attacks'????

It's called fighting...…..attacks AKA taking the offense vs defense of your position.....alternates with each move...…...kinda like in chess or sports

So, when checkmate is inevitable, you recommend knocking over the chess board.

and where in the world did that come from? :cuckoo:

Its just WC, he has to always tell you how much better he is than you are.

Find me one lib here or who's running for president who would agree that the kid deserved to be suspended.

You can't.

Let's say, the suspension was probably an overreaction. Let's also admit, we haven't seen / read the entire story, just the part GS5000 was willing to share.

Now, what do we have?

The kid is the son of a thoroughly ill-adjusted dad, one who lost it completely on probably several occasions, and is, years later, proud of his rants.

The kid brought something to school that looked like a rifle round - and dad lost it again when that thing was confiscated.

And then the kid exhibited behavior, while not under supervision, that may have indicated a wish to kill someone.

All just circumstantial, and not entirely convincing, but I am at pains blaming the school for playing it safe.

^^^ This is how SJW Bullies think ^^^

Last edited:
So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
/——/ Get a street fighting lawyer. Your son doesn’t want a suspension on his school record.

Do you know what elements are in play when filling a law suit?

Duty to the plaintiff
A breach of that duty
A Tort, or harm
Causation
Damages

Negligence can be an act, or a failure to act. In this case, and in my opinion, the the act will prevail, and the defendant (school district) will be exculpated.

However, "New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
/—-/ The district doesn’t want negative press and the legal fees for defending themselves. Sue for $1, legal fees, reinstatement in school and expunge the records.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.

I've got mine in private school away from the absurdity that is public schools.
Which is every parent's choice.

Well, if it weren't such a dumb fest in public schools nowadays, I'd have mine there. Believe me, I don't enjoy forking out money!
Public schools are the default position....having to be everything for everyone. If they had the power of choice like private schools have, it would probably be much better.
---------------------------- taxpayer paid teacher shouldn't be intimidating young MALES because of 'pc' culture and 'pc' social engineering or school policy Pogo and Bode .
If you read the OP, the teacher didn't even enter into this issue. Go back and read it.
----------------------------------- female assistant principle or some such taxpayer paid problem runs the school , she works for a paycheck and was the cause of the problem Bode .

You can't.

Now, what do we have?

^^^ This how SJW Bullies think ^^^
No....this is what people have to think now that we have all these school shootings and everyone deconstructing what led up to them happening.

You can't.

Now, what do we have?

What's not safe with kids being kids?

Let me guess, he should've build the clock.

shoot-foot.gif

If you can.

An emoji with a gun? You're stepping over the line.

Yanno what, I didn't even notice the irony. But I'll take credit for the pun anyway.

It's just one more example of Gun Culture obsessed with shooting up shit, that it's ingrained in our colloquial everyday language. To "shoot oneself in the foot" could be rendered a million ways, yet we habitually do so with a gun reference. To "shoot the messenger". To "give it a shot". To "come in with guns blazing". To "shoot down an idea" or to "shoot an argument full of holes". To "stick to your guns". "Loaded for bear". To "pull the trigger on" a decision. To "ride shotgun". "Shotgun house" (one of the most bizarre)*. To be a "straight shooter" who "shoots from the hip" or to be a "real pistol". To "bite the bullet". To be "gun shy" or have a "hair trigger". To be "looking down the barrel of" something. To have something "in your sights" to "shoot for". To "shoot the wounded". On and on and on.

Cultural symptoms identifying a cultural obsession in no uncertain terms. We might say they're "right on target".

*"shotgun house", common in New Orleans, refers to a house designed with a short front face (to minimize real estate taxes) and a loooooooong frame where you walk in through each room to get to the next. The expression comes from the concept that you could stand at the front door and fire a shotgun through the back door in a straight line, which demonstrates some kind of sicko standard that it would be a perfectly normal thing to be firing a shotgun through your own house.

Last edited:
Oh they're on the job alright......they just screen their calls cause they don't want to talk directly to you until they can figure out their game plan and everyone in the district is on the same plan of attack...….

You could do like I did...…..go storming into their office, close the door and let your voice be heard. :113:

The OP is attention whoreing. He has already admitted that he has intimidated the principal and has been heralding her as well. Not only her, but the super Intendant as well. Honestly, this seems way the hell out there. Matter of fact, it reaks of bull shit. If you cal that fighting, then I just don’t know what to say. School policy is school policy.

I've had my own dealings with school's & districts over dumb shit very similar to this and even less......so I don't see it as BS. And yes I do call it fighting because that is exactly what it is...…..as a parent who's child is singled out for disciplinary action over some made up infraction because it's viewed as some threat by some ninny and the parent is then engaged in a fight with the school and district for their kid's rights.

You'll find out soon enough what I'm talking about. :thup:

And I don't know that I'd agree that the OP is attention whoring.....cause I don't think he'd ever say he'd vote for Trump in a million years....even if it was a joke.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.
----------------------------------------------------------- the girls predicament shoulda been respected . Girl is sensitive as a young girl and that shoulda been respected imo . With boys and girls near the bathroom the kids can HEAR bathroom sounds as they snicker and make fun . Course the schools are probably trying to remove modesty from girls while also removing masculinity from boys .

I've had my own dealings with school's & districts over dumb shit very similar to this and even less......so I don't see it as BS. And yes I do call it fighting because that is exactly what it is...…..as a parent who's child is singled out for disciplinary action over some made up infraction because it's viewed as some threat by some ninny and the parent is then engaged in a fight with the school and district for their kid's rights.

You'll find out soon enough what I'm talking about. :thup:

And I don't know that I'd agree that the OP is attention whoring.....cause I don't think he'd ever say he'd vote for Trump in a million years....even if it was a joke.

Been there done that. Trump has nothing to do with it as he doesn’t make any school districts policy for them. There is a process. A process run by them, and the OP has already acted out side that by stalking and intimidating the principal. He even posted it up on social media for Christ sakes. This is fake.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
/——/ Get a street fighting lawyer. Your son doesn’t want a suspension on his school record.

Do you know what elements are in play when filling a law suit?

Duty to the plaintiff
A breach of that duty
A Tort, or harm
Causation
Damages

Negligence can be an act, or a failure to act. In this case, and in my opinion, the the act will prevail, and the defendant (school district) will be exculpated.

However, "New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
/—-/ The district doesn’t want negative press and the legal fees for defending themselves. Sue for $1, legal fees, reinstatement in school and expunge the records.

Actually there is no need for legal action......just perseverance on the parents part.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
Lol
Dumbass, this has nothing to do with firearms. You fucking retard

Forum List

Back