I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
So, we should ignore the threat of gun violence?

Of course not...…...but where's the threat when two friends are finger gunning at each other???

No doubt everyone in that classroom knew there was no 'threat', but just play between friends.

Perspective makes a big difference
Apparently one in that classroom did not.

Meh...…..that 'one' just took the 'see something, report something' too literally.

This late in the school year, unless they're new in the class, probably know the 2 boys as friends. Again.....where's the perceived 'threat'?
I personally don't know that there was one...but with our lawsuit crazy world, school districts have to have "zero tolerance" programs to justify what they do or don't do if and when they are sued.

Course i hope that your MALE Kid does alright but in reality your story is a good example of MALE kids in particular being discouraged to be Male kids through fear and intimidation . So actually , its a good story of young , probably millenial type parents getting what they deserve . [are you millenial G ?? ]
It's a male thing to pretend to shoot each other?

It's a Progressive thing: Stalin, Mao, Hitler, and Pol Pot must have done plenty of it

Find me one lib here or who's running for president who would agree that the kid deserved to be suspended.

You can't.
I support it. School rules here to be firm & apply to everyone. To excuse one kid because you know the family & blah bah blah and not another because you don'yt know the family or think poorly of them get schools into legal trouble.

1) What does the school policy say. Our local school says you can have a weapon or display something resembling one. That could include a "hand" gun. Stupid?? maybe but it could be the written policy

2) Schools need to identify potential threats. If a girl thought the pointing of the "hand:" gun was a threat, then the school is right.

3) In toay's school shooting environment, Schools are not taking any chances. Administrators are not putting their careers at risk.

4) In today's atmosphere of school shootings, certainly your kid should have known better. These are 15 year olds, not eight year olds.

I would be pissed off but eventually know & understand. Take the kid for the evaluation. Cool down & look at it from the school's perspective.

Nah.....it's dumb. And now I have to eat crow because you are dumb.

Find me one lib here or who's running for president who would agree that the kid deserved to be suspended.

You can't.
I support it. School rules here to be firm & apply to everyone. To excuse one kid because you know the family & blah bah blah and not another because you don'yt know the family or think poorly of them get schools into legal trouble.

1) What does the school policy say. Our local school says you can have a weapon or display something resembling one. That could include a "hand" gun. Stupid?? maybe but it could be the written policy

2) Schools need to identify potential threats. If a girl thought the pointing of the "hand:" gun was a threat, then the school is right.

3) In toay's school shooting environment, Schools are not taking any chances. Administrators are not putting their careers at risk.

4) In today's atmosphere of school shootings, certainly your kid should have known better. These are 15 year olds, not eight year olds.

I would be pissed off but eventually know & understand. Take the kid for the evaluation. Cool down & look at it from the school's perspective.

I don't. I don't agree with G on lots of stuff and I don't know him but Id be willing to bet he has instilled some values in his kid/s.

Course i hope that your MALE Kid does alright but in reality your story is a good example of MALE kids in particular being discouraged to be Male kids through fear and intimidation . So actually , its a good story of young , probably millenial type parents getting what they deserve . [are you millenial G ?? ]

It's a Progressive thing: Stalin, Mao, Hitler, and Pol Pot must have done plenty of it
Oh...I see. So that's why the OP's son was reported.

I've got mine in private school away from the absurdity that is public schools.
Which is every parent's choice.

Well, if it weren't such a dumb fest in public schools nowadays, I'd have mine there. Believe me, I don't enjoy forking out money!
Public schools are the default position....having to be everything for everyone. If they had the power of choice like private schools have, it would probably be much better.
---------------------------- taxpayer paid teacher shouldn't be intimidating young MALES because of 'pc' culture and 'pc' social engineering or school policy Pogo and Bode .

Last edited:
So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

I agree that this crosses the line into Orwellian type terrorism as does a lot of things in our current politically correct, hyper-sensitive, upside down dictated morality by those who demand tolerance and acceptance while demonstrating the worst kinds of intolerance and exclusion.

Send an e-mail or telegram or otherwise contact Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham at Fox News. They both frequently feature examples of modern PC insanity as you just described and you and/or your son might be invited to put in your two cents worth. Be advised that going public with these kinds of complaints can bring down the wrath of the self-righteous unhinged PC crowd on you though.

Last night Tucker included on his show a young lesbian who was objecting to transvestite people being lumped in with the GLB group. She asserted that sexual orientation is biological--people are born with it whether gay or straight--and the wise accepts himself/herself for who and what they are which is the man or woman he or she biologically is. She maintains that transvestites are different in that they deal in gender identity that isn't based on whether they are gay or straight. And allowing men to identify as women and be treated as women is an open invitation to sexual predators. She cited the example of one man claiming to identify as female who was sentenced to prison for rape of two women. Some idiot judge of the PC crowd sentenced him to a women's prison where he proceeded to rape fellow inmates. Tucker's guest was objecting to making it easy for such predatory males to be identified as 'women' out of some misguided sense of PC.

She has been attacked and condemned by elements of the PC crowd for her position on this. And if you go public with your story, however important--and it is important--you also will be attacked and condemned by elements of the PC crowd.
I have been on the receiving end of attacks from all kinds of creeps for decades. My family is very political. The last thing I am worried about is hyped up hippies.
Well, your sch dist is required to have written policies, and it should be online ... so have at them.

I have no dog in the fight (-: but your situation arose when a teacher failed to control a classroom (thank the Christ I don't have to do that) and for some reason your administrator felt not up to the task of explaining why what is normal behavior for most kids is no longer acceptable on the playground (and given people like Rustic I actually feel a bit for the guy). It's making a mountain out of a molehill though. There are lots of things we do amongst friends that can't be done in public
I've explained to my kids over and over that you can't say the word "bomb" at an airport or the next thing you know you will be getting anally probed by a high school dropout in a TSA break room.

But who in their ever loving right mind sees a couple of kids playing bang-bang with their hands and thinks they need to see a shrink?

That's what I mean about Kafka. The lunatics are running the asylum. Perfectly normal behavior, CHILD'S PLAY, is now a sign of mental illness!

Oh hell no.

I agree with you on this part. Picking out an individual kid to 'see a shrink' for gun fantasies is wrongheaded. What really needs to happen is for the entire culture to see a shrink to suss out these fantasies of killing and maiming, but that's impractical. You'd need a REALLY big office.

Childhood fantasy has always included fighting and killing--knights slaying dragons, Horatio at the bridge, cops and robbers, Cowboys and Indians, Star Wars, and I still enjoy playing conquer the world war games that require strategy and ingenuity. The huge majority of people engaging in such activities know that it is make believe, pure fantasy, and they wouldn't hurt a fly much less a real person. Well okay, they might swat a fly. But no shrinks necessary.

Schools that would suspend or discipline or consider dangerous a kid emulating a gun with his/her fingers but refuses to teach kindness, tolerance, acceptance, and compassion or even allow kids to pray for a classmate, etc. are promoting a society that is going to be more unkind and intolerant than otherwise. When they turn a blind eye to bullying and/or organized harassment of somebody who is out of the mainstream, i.e. politically incorrect, they are promoting people ill prepared for the real world. They are facilitating a society that is far more likely to mess it up further than it is likely to improve it.

Last edited:

Clearly, only the government can kill unarmed citizens

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Another reason we need to abolish the department of education. Its unconstitutional, anyway, the federal government has no constitutional authority to be involved in education.

The Reublicans used to run on abolishing it. Dunno what happend with that. Apparently nothing.

But, to steal a quote from President Trump - ''Take guns first, go through due process second.''

Trump is no friend to your civil liberties. Hes a Democrat anyway.

If you can, file an appeal or some such.....then find other parents that have had their kids suspended or disciplined for nonsense, not necessarily finger guns, but ya know what I mean....with or without others, fight it. It's the only way to get the point across......right at that local level.

A teacher once 'insinuated' (without actually saying because of conflict of interest)…….parents have more power than they realize. Just follow 'chain of command'. If you don't get results with the teacher, go to the principal;...if not results, go to the district and if not there, keep going up. Even if that 'chain' is full of shit, it will be documented and schools don't want to lose your tax dollars & votes for levies if you threaten to pull your kid out, nor do they want conflict
I have begun the appeal process. I left a voicemail on the principal's phone. I then called a district superintendent and had to leave a message there, too.

WTF? Why are these people not on the job?

I don't remember exactly what I said in the voicemail. Something about "horseshit" and "pointy heads" and "Kafka"...

Oh they're on the job alright......they just screen their calls cause they don't want to talk directly to you until they can figure out their game plan and everyone in the district is on the same plan of attack...….

You could do like I did...…..go storming into their office, close the door and let your voice be heard. :113:

"Attack"?? :wtf:

Um, the school officials would be on defense. You must not follow sports. :tongue:

it's obvious you don't have kids in the public school system ...……...yes I meant 'attack' as in their means of 'defense' as you call it

"Attack" and "defense" are two different things. The latter reacts to the former. In the instant case the OP would be the "attack", putting the school on "defense".

That's got nothing to do with having kids in a PS system. It's how words work. When somebody uses a word backwards, it's an immediate flag that they're trying to get away with something.

Did you miss the point of the OP that he's on the defense? He is defending his kid against the school?

The school will 'defend' themselves against OP's defense by further 'attacks'????

It's called fighting...…..attacks AKA taking the offense vs defense of your position.....alternates with each move...…...kinda like in chess or sports

Clearly, only the government can kill unarmed citizens

Idiot-gram, Blind Variety.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
Ah, therein lies the rub. (pun) What friends doing when playing "guns" is not a threat of violence towards one another, or anyone else. However, the school has a valid interest in considering that other children could perceive the behavior as illustrating guns are used to settle disputes between children. And that's not just Parkland type situations but kids actually bringing a parent's handgun to school to settle something. It's unfortunately a very real problem.

And we debate it. Do arcade like video games dehumanize people? How about Matt Damon or Liam Neeson.

I recall an incident in high school where there was a mob of students amassed in one corner in the morning, obviously something going on, wasn't clear what it was. I recall one of the teachers standing up and literally screaming "GO TO YOUR HOMEROOMS!! GET OUT!!".

---- It turned out one of the kids in the 11th grade had come to school with guns and they cornered him. It didn't add up to me at the time why they would have freaked out to that degree, nor why in the world one would come to school with guns in the first place.

I understand it now but at the time it just seemed bizzaro. Neither the kid's carrying guns nor the school's reaction seemed to make any sense, but back then we kids hadn't heard of such a thing as school shootings.

"Do arcade like video games dehumanize people?" -- I'm guessing this means "desensitize", if so yes absolutely, as do movies and television. Any of us could flip on a TV right now and find somebody getting shot on some channel somewhere within thirty seconds. That's a symptom of a cultural disease. So, while the school's reaction in this case was irrational, it's not a mystery as to what it derives from.

I have begun the appeal process. I left a voicemail on the principal's phone. I then called a district superintendent and had to leave a message there, too.

WTF? Why are these people not on the job?

I don't remember exactly what I said in the voicemail. Something about "horseshit" and "pointy heads" and "Kafka"...

Oh they're on the job alright......they just screen their calls cause they don't want to talk directly to you until they can figure out their game plan and everyone in the district is on the same plan of attack...….

You could do like I did...…..go storming into their office, close the door and let your voice be heard. :113:

Um, the school officials would be on defense. You must not follow sports. :tongue:

it's obvious you don't have kids in the public school system ...……...yes I meant 'attack' as in their means of 'defense' as you call it

"Attack" and "defense" are two different things. The latter reacts to the former. In the instant case the OP would be the "attack", putting the school on "defense".

That's got nothing to do with having kids in a PS system. It's how words work. When somebody uses a word backwards, it's an immediate flag that they're trying to get away with something.

Did you miss the point of the OP that he's on the defense? He is defending his kid against the school?

The school will 'defend' themselves against OP's defense by further 'attacks'????

It's called fighting...…..attacks AKA taking the offense vs defense of your position.....alternates with each move...…...kinda like in chess or sports

So, when checkmate is inevitable, you recommend knocking over the chess board.

I know Massie and Rand and a few god people in media if you want me to say something to them. At least get you some national media. At last get it mentioned in passing relevant dialogue on the national airwaves on prime time tv. Let me know.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Of course not...…...but where's the threat when two friends are finger gunning at each other???

No doubt everyone in that classroom knew there was no 'threat', but just play between friends.

Perspective makes a big difference
Apparently one in that classroom did not.

Meh...…..that 'one' just took the 'see something, report something' too literally.

This late in the school year, unless they're new in the class, probably know the 2 boys as friends. Again.....where's the perceived 'threat'?
I personally don't know that there was one...but with our lawsuit crazy world, school districts have to have "zero tolerance" programs to justify what they do or don't do if and when they are sued.

Has there been any talk of lawsuit in this case?????? :dunno:

Filing an appeal or complaint against suspension for unreasonable cause isn't worth a lawsuit

I've got mine in private school away from the absurdity that is public schools.
Which is every parent's choice.

Well, if it weren't such a dumb fest in public schools nowadays, I'd have mine there. Believe me, I don't enjoy forking out money!
Public schools are the default position....having to be everything for everyone. If they had the power of choice like private schools have, it would probably be much better.
---------------------------- taxpayer paid teacher shouldn't be intimidating young MALES because of 'pc' culture and 'pc' social engineering or school policy Pogo and Bode .
If you read the OP, the teacher didn't even enter into this issue. Go back and read it.

We don't need to read it because all public school teachers are leaching liberal snowflakes (-:

So, when checkmate is inevitable, you recommend knocking over the chess board.

and where in the world did that come from? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back