I think republicans misunderstand the left’s hatred of Trump because...

They only hate Trump because he is a liberal with an (R) after his name now, you know like how blacks call other blacks uncle toms or how could any woman vote republican....

Oh so Trump is liberal now? When the fuck did you decide this?

Everyone knows it and I have been saying it on here for two years..

Name me a conservative who had three wives , talks about pussy, wants tariffs and is fiscally irresponsible?

BTW a picture says a thousand words

View attachment 177035

Any claims of fiscal responsibility by Republicans are laughable.
That's been true since the Coolidge Administration for both Republicans AND Democrats.

You just put a massive tax cut on the credit card and then, for good measure, increased spending by half a trillion dollars on top of the tax cut.
Does that mean you support federal spending cuts to bring expenses inline with revenues?

... and for the record the recently agreed upon spending increase ($300 billion) under President Twitter and his merry band of miscreants-R was a product of both Republicans AND Democrats, the other $200 billion you're referring to is in infrastructure which isn't a done deal and if/when it happens is also likely to be a bi-partisan "effort" as well.

How dare Trump win when Newsweek already printed the Hillary cover.
Can you get more irrelevant than this post?

Just admit it, Billy...the real reason that you on the Left hate Trump with the "foaming at the mouth" fervor that you do is that HE'S in the Oval Office instead of Hillary! None of you have come to terms with that...even a year later!

Does this put things in perspective for republican voters?
Both ends of the spectrum have hate for the other because they are both unwilling to do the heavy lifting of communicating and understanding each other.

This is really basic stuff.

Your end and the other end have chosen, CHOSEN, to split into tribes and insult each other like children in a playground. Communication and understanding now have zero (0) priority, and we're seeing the terribly predictable results.

How this isn't blatantly obvious, remains a mystery to me.

They only hate Trump because he is a liberal with an (R) after his name now, you know like how blacks call other blacks uncle toms or how could any woman vote republican....

Name me a conservative who had three wives , talks about pussy, wants tariffs and is fiscally irresponsible?

BTW a picture says a thousand words

View attachment 177035

Any claims of fiscal responsibility by Republicans are laughable. You just put a massive tax cut on the credit card and then, for good measure, increased spending by half a trillion dollars on top of the tax cut.

It's 300 Billion not 500Billion.
Both parties in the Senate asked for 150 Billion extra.
The right for military and the left for social spending.

...they don’t realize it is an unprecedented hatred of a politician. Let me put it this way:

GW Bush was an idiot who fucked up the country, but at least he attempted to be a man of dignity and professionalism when it comes to the executive role. Foreign leaders showed him respect. There were things he did right, even if most of what he did was wrong.

Mike Pence is a socially backwards sack of shit, but at least he is intelligent and, like Bush, brings a sense of dignity to public office. If he took over as president, I would be THRILLED. I would at least trust Pence to have control over nuclear weapons and wouldn’t fear his personal ego would create war.

Now let’s examine Trump. He is stupid, childish, insecure, inconsistent, unhinged, and a complete international embarrassment. Nothing about him is admirable.

You have only yourselves to blame.

...they don’t realize it is an unprecedented hatred of a politician. Let me put it this way:

GW Bush was an idiot who fucked up the country, but at least he attempted to be a man of dignity and professionalism when it comes to the executive role. Foreign leaders showed him respect. There were things he did right, even if most of what he did was wrong.

Mike Pence is a socially backwards sack of shit, but at least he is intelligent and, like Bush, brings a sense of dignity to public office. If he took over as president, I would be THRILLED. I would at least trust Pence to have control over nuclear weapons and wouldn’t fear his personal ego would create war.

Now let’s examine Trump. He is stupid, childish, insecure, inconsistent, unhinged, and a complete international embarrassment. Nothing about him is admirable.

Of course. You're trying to justify your irrational hatred for a person who has done nothing to harm you. We get that.

You are BADLY confused. Trump is too shallow, too A.D.D riddled and too self absorbed to have any real cohesive ideology.

160331195413-trump-quote-2-super-169.jpg

He glides on the very surface of life and his ideology is best described as WHAT IS GOOD FOR TRUMP?

Last edited:
How dare Trump win when Newsweek already printed the Hillary cover.
Can you get more irrelevant than this post?
That's the reason for the Trump hate and the lying about Trump too. He won. The fix was in for Hillary. All the democrats have now is their rapidly diminishing frame up insurance.
I know you love to point out democrat failure, but it does nothing to change the fact that a complete retard is president.
You don't stay at the top of the New York real estate market for decades if you're a complete retard. You sound bitter.

Tissue?
Nah, you don’t have a big enough one for America’s misery as a whole.
Do you cry this long when you don't get your way on other things also?

Both ends of the spectrum have hate for the other because they are both unwilling to do the heavy lifting of communicating and understanding each other.

Your end and the other end have chosen, CHOSEN, to split into tribes and insult each other like children in a playground. Communication and understanding now have zero (0) priority, and we're seeing the terribly predictable results.

You're like a broken record, kinda sick of every post of yours saying the same thing. Name one major concession the left has made in the last 10 years cuz I'm struggling to think of any. Meanwhile, republicans in congress have failed us time and time again and have been good for nothing but bowing to pressure, selling out and losing ground for more than a decade.

Let's see if this puts something in perspective for you...

We all knew Trump was all those things and we voted for him over your candidate in 2016 anyway. We would rather have him than what the Democrats offered, and likely will again in 2020.

Let's see if this puts something in perspective for you...

We all knew Trump was all those things and we voted for him over your candidate in 2016 anyway. We would rather have him than what the Democrats offered, and likely will again in 2020.

Be honest, you would never vote for a Democrat. You’d vote for a tree stump if it had a R after it’s name.

You can only oppose what you hate. It is a childish form of political being. You have to create this demon out of anyone who disagrees with you, because you are so insecure and self-centered that you can't fathom people of good character having an opposing viewpoint.

It's all politics, all the "war" you have created to keep people like you in power, and crush your enemies.

It's why there can be no political discourse with morons like you around.

You're like a broken record, kinda sick of every post of yours saying the same thing. Name one major concession the left has made in the last 10 years cuz I'm struggling to think of any. Meanwhile, republicans in congress have failed us time and time again and have been good for nothing but bowing to pressure, selling out and losing ground for more than a decade.
Yep, being an Independent does mean I take incoming from both sides pretty regularly.

I guess that means I don't have a nice, big, soft, warm, comfy ideological safe space in which I can hide.

Yeah, I'm fine with that.

Yep, being an Independent does mean I take incoming from both sides pretty regularly.

I guess that means I don't have a nice, big, soft, warm, comfy ideological safe space in which I can hide.

You didn't answer my question.

What an astounding grasp of the human psyche you display. What would Republicans do without your brilliant psychoanalysis? Let me help you Spanky, they don't care about diagnosis, nor do they care why you hate Trump.

You didn't answer my question.
And you didn't read my post before you were triggered. The other "side" is just as much to blame as yours. It's just as shallow and binary in its thinking. Just as defensive. Just as narcissistic and closed-minded.

And the last major concession the Democrats made was the ACA. Since they were going to pass it through with the narrowest of margins anyway, they could have run with Single Payer. Instead, they dropped that pig on us.

There. You're welcome.

Most of your OPINIONS on Trump are based off of other liberals OPINIONS of Trump.

This is what you folks on the left do to everyone you target. Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Ronald Reagan, GWB, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Joe The Plumber,..... everyone.
You can't win with your ideas so you slander and lie, only this time you're taking it to a new low. I hate to imagine the shit you'll make up about the next strawman target.

Most of your OPINIONS on Trump are based off of other liberals OPINIONS of Trump.

This is what you folks on the left do to everyone you target. Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Ronald Reagan, GWB, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Joe The Plumber,..... everyone.
You can't win with your ideas so you slander and lie, only this time you're taking it to a new low. I hate to imagine the shit you'll make up about the next strawman target.

Its imperative that they have to be led around by the nose and told what to think. Otherwise, they're lost.

Forum List

Back