‘I think she’s an idiot’: MSNBC’s female focus group is devastating for Kamala Harris

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

“I would consider RFK Jr. way before voting for her,” a third voter added.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“When do you think America will have a female president?” she wondered.

“When there is a competent one,” one lady said.

“I don’t get a good feel for her,” another mentioned.

“I think she’s an idiot,” piped up a third.

“Why do you think she’s not that bright?” Jordan grilled.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

wow and that is MSNBC people.

Dems are going to cry so hard

The media is remaking her as fast as they can, but -

She's dumb. She's never done anything other mounting people to move up.

I don't think that slut shaming is the answer -

More meaningful was that Brown financed her run into government where she could then dismiss all the charges against Brown and his associates.

Just like the lawfare used against President Trump, only in reverse.

It's gonna be similar to her primary bid....Lots of excitement at first (around 18%) and then the shine will wear off quickly and be sorta like the 2.7% she had when she dropped out before the primary.

The only real difference is that she is locked in now so die-hard leftist dems will have someone to vote for in a lost cause. The perfect choice really as as no other future dem hopeful has to tie themselves to a loss.

In fact there's not a whole lot of maneuvering to be her VP choice....Hey, maybe they can get RFK Jr. to be her VP. ;)

I really think that the "bait and switch" the leftist dem elite pulled-off is starting to show with the "lesser dems" and just like FKH's primary bid the more they see of her, the less they like of what they see.

It's gonna be similar to her primary bid....Lots of excitement at first (around 18%) and then the shine will wear off quickly and be sorta like the 2.7% she had when she dropped out before the primary.

The only real difference is that she is locked in now so die-hard leftist dems will have someone to vote for in a lost cause. The perfect choice really as as no other future dem hopeful has to tie themselves to a loss.

In fact there's not a whole lot of maneuvering to be her VP choice....Hey, maybe they can get RFK Jr. to be her VP. ;)

I really think that the "bait and switch" the leftist dem elite pulled-off is starting to show with the "lesser dems" and just like FKH's primary bid the more they see of her, the less they like of what they see.
It might be possible that some Dems are realizing that 2024 will be lost, and will just focus on 2028.

And in 2028, the Rs will primary Vance. I’d like to see either Rubio or Youngkin, but I’m getting ahead of myself,

The focus now is to stop the Dems’ destruction of America in its tracks. Go Trump!

The antisemites in her base are already threatening to withhold their votes if she doesn’t halt foreign aid to the Jewish country. They’re fine with billions going to Ukraine, of course, and to all the Arab countries surrounding Israel, but Jew Country? No way!!

MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

“I would consider RFK Jr. way before voting for her,” a third voter added.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“When do you think America will have a female president?” she wondered.

“When there is a competent one,” one lady said.

“I don’t get a good feel for her,” another mentioned.

“I think she’s an idiot,” piped up a third.

“Why do you think she’s not that bright?” Jordan grilled.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

wow and that is MSNBC people.

Dems are going to cry so hard

The media is remaking her as fast as they can, but -

The "focus group" was a group of MAGA women, not members of the general public.

This group of women are die hard Trump supporters and wouldn't vote for a Democrat ever.

One also said they were afraid of her because of the enthusiasm around her. Good. They should be. :lol:
Kamala at this appoint appears to need a teleprompter or prewritten pages on her dais to read from until she proves differently. Having a debate from FOX or NEWSMAX with Trump approved moderators not knowing the questions would ease any questions.

Kamala at this appoint appears to need a teleprompter or prewritten pages on her dais to read from until she proves differently. Having a debate from FOX or NEWSMAX with Trump approved moderators not knowing the questions would ease any questions.
That’s exactly what we need. Anything else would mean the moderators would tell her staff what the questions will be, and then they would research the answer, and then work with Kamala to come up with responses.

Just like they did with Biden. The difference is that she isn’t memory-impaired and can PROBWBLY memorize some basic answers.

Finally. MSNBC democrat women's focus group gets something right.

Kamala is no where near presidential - it was cool letting her be Biden's sidekick... but president??? no way!

I don't think that slut shaming is the answer -

More meaningful was that Brown financed her run into government where she could then dismiss all the charges against Brown and his associates.

Just like the lawfare used against President Trump, only in reverse.

I agree with this. Much better to cite her terrible policies and total lack of accomplishments. Also she seems pretty dull upstairs.

The "focus group" was a group of MAGA women, not members of the general public.

This group of women are die hard Trump supporters and wouldn't vote for a Democrat ever.

You're not an American, so I'm not talking to you BUT--

The DEMOCRATS weren't even excited about her in 2020. She had to bow out of the primary because she had zero votes.

ZERO

Obamas endorse Harris' presidential bid​

Fri, July 26, 2024, 3:00 AM MDT·2 min read

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301: a 3:00am middle of the night endorsement -tackly and unheard of:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back