I think some of the large Blue states should be split up

I'd be up for a 50-50 chance.

Thanos.jpg

Give New yawk back to the Dutch and California back to Mexico.
If these countries won't accept them, declare war on them and force them to take them back.

Let's do the same with Texas and Florida. We should combine some of the large area, low population states as well. We don't need two Dakotas.

california is still one of the largest economies in the world....i dont think it needs to be divided

givin texas away....that is not a bad idea

California is one state partially due to the Missouri Compromise ... we didn't want slavery on the West Coast ... otherwise California is historically two different territories ... We've already elected a State Legislature to the Capitol Building in Redding ... unfortunately our State Constitution de facto prohibits them from meeting ... the way Republicans like it ...

Jefferson can come in as a balance against Puerto Rico's admission ... split Texas to offset Columbia's admission ... like we did with Massachusetts in 1819 ... Virginia in 1861 ... easy peasy ...

As a Pennsylvania resident, I'd say there is a lot to say for expelling Philadelphia out of the Commonwealth.

Maybe they can join New Jersey?

I wouldn’t split them up, but I would combine

Connecticut an Rhode Island
New Hampshire and Vermont
Maryland and Delaware

Forum List

Back