"I think that I am the best person to lead the Secret Service at this time."

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Isn't that about the same think Biden has been telling us for weeks? Biden and his team repeatedly said the is the best person to lead the Democrats at this time. What will it take for Kimberly Cheatle to eventually come to the same conclusion that Biden finally did?

Isn't that about the same think Biden has been telling us for weeks? Biden and his team repeatedly said the is the best person to lead the Democrats at this time. What will it take for Kimberly Cheatle to eventually come to the same conclusion that Biden finally did?

She's going to be prosecuted when Trump is president.

Another democrat with delusions of grandeur.
This is because she has been the beneficiary of DEI - selected for VP due to her Female Blackness, which Biden admitted - yet has deluded herself into thinking she is where she is due to intelligence or ability.

You can tell by her bunch of nothing fluff when she talks about the passage of time, or yellow school buses, or Ukraine being a small country located next to Russia, which is a bigger country - and delivers it as if they are such words of wisdom from a superior human being. This is what people do when they fake their way up the ladder - pretend they are “all that” and hope the gullible idiots falls for it.

I think that the GOP needs their own Secret Service and FBI.

Then what exists now can take care of the DNC.

I think that the GOP needs their own Secret Service and FBI.

Then what exists now can take care of the DNC.
Absolutely. How can Trump trust the SS when they inexplicably left an easy path open for a shooter to assasinate him? (Sloped roof, my ass. There were Congressmen walking around up there today. A very slight pitch.)

Isn't that about the same think Biden has been telling us for weeks? Biden and his team repeatedly said the is the best person to lead the Democrats at this time. What will it take foryy Kimberly Cheatle to eventually come to the same conclusion that Biden finally did?
Another diversity hire gone bad. Added to the border czar, Heels Up, and failed tranportation secty Bootyjudge, Homeland Insecurity Secty Maycomeinus, the luggage stealing trans Biden official, Brinton. The house of cards is coming down. When Biden finds out he resigned he is not going to be happy.

If I were an untrusting type, I would almost think they wanted to allow a kill shot first.

Remember..,,when the sniper shot back, he had no idea in that split-second that the kill shot missed.

Naw....

Thanks to SCOTUS, Biden can legally off Trump anytime...he wouldn't use an amateur like Crooks.

Besides they'd make it look like natural causes....

This was lazy local cops who thought they were at a Trump lovefest.

Just like the Uvalde cops, they just want a paycheck and don't want to deal with any crisis.

Hell, the Uvalde cops would still be waiting outside the school if Federal Officers hadn't arrived to deal with the shooter.

Forum List

Back