I think the "Hands up Dont Shoot" & "No Justice No Peace" crowd are the dumbest people in the US

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know that waiting for all the evidence is the only wise choice.

You also don't have to be a brain surgeon to realize ALL of those protesting don't give a damn about any facts or evidence. If they did they would either be a work or at home not out on the streets associating themselves with CRIMINAL THUGS

You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know that waiting for all the evidence is the only wise choice.

You also don't have to be a brain surgeon to realize ALL of those protesting don't give a damn about any facts or evidence. If they did they would either be a work or at home not out on the streets associating themselves with CRIMINAL THUGS

Most of these idiots on the streets are thugs.

Now, after everyone, including the mayor, the governor, and the president, has used "Thugs" to describe rioters the word has been declared taboo, akin to the "n" word.

Now they're just angry Democrats.

What else do you expect?

They are the just Occupy Wall Street loons with a new cause. ..... :cool:

Democrooks in general are the dumbest people on earth.

When the facts have been made adequately clear and widely publicized but there are still people regurgitating that meme, you've got a problem much more worrisome than simple stupidity.

It's weapons grade stupidity.

Why did u post this in the politics forum and not the flame zone?

Probably because it wasn't CC in particular who he was calling dumb.

Point of thread topic identified.

Yeah, wait for all the facts while we float bogus stories about the victim
Do you think you should wait for "all the facts" until you convict the cops?

Aw, just kidding, I know you don't.

Why start now, huh?

You know, now that I think about it my personal feelings about the cops IS just like the cops releasing bogus information from fake witnesses and having rumors printed in the national news.

You're right...I'm calling my editor now to retract my story :rolleyes:

Probably because it wasn't CC in particular who he was calling dumb.
Cc is a partisan but he's no dummy.

Forum List

Back