I think the "Hands up Dont Shoot" & "No Justice No Peace" crowd are the dumbest people in the US

You know, now that I think about it my personal feelings about the cops IS just like the cops releasing bogus information from fake witnesses and having rumors printed in the national news.

You're right...I'm calling my editor now to retract my story :rolleyes:

Or a dishonest media editing video footage and sending out half of the story so wrong impressions can be formed tainting the investigation.

If this happened you would be more specific. The reason you arent is because you are most likely translating what happened into what you believe happened

This is exactly what happened.

When? Where? Link?

This is the why America is getting fed up with Democrats....and liberal/progressives.

The evidence is nonexistent. There is no transparency. Nobody has produced one shred of substantial evidence to support the rumors. The media leaks unvetted eyewitness claims and passes them off as evidence. In Ferguson they did it to officer Wilson.....and their claims all turned out to be a pack of lies. Now, public officials are telling us nothing about the case, but the mayor let slip that she could care less if property is destroyed. Instead she walks back earlier statements about thugs and criminals to...."we must address their concerns"...

Hogwash.

boy oh boy
We have sure been getting all the HOPE AND CHANGE from putting that Democrat/progressive in as President haven't we.

occupiers taking over our parks and sidewalks for starters, now riots and looting of whole towns. putting in that black President sure did a LOT for race relations. that Post Racial guy Obama

wake the hell up folks. this is all being USED against YOU for their AGENDAS

You know, now that I think about it my personal feelings about the cops IS just like the cops releasing bogus information from fake witnesses and having rumors printed in the national news.

Or a dishonest media editing video footage and sending out half of the story so wrong impressions can be formed tainting the investigation.

If this happened you would be more specific. The reason you arent is because you are most likely translating what happened into what you believe happened

When? Where? Link?

This is the why America is getting fed up with Democrats....and liberal/progressives.

The evidence is nonexistent. There is no transparency. Nobody has produced one shred of substantial evidence to support the rumors. The media leaks unvetted eyewitness claims and passes them off as evidence. In Ferguson they did it to officer Wilson.....and their claims all turned out to be a pack of lies. Now, public officials are telling us nothing about the case, but the mayor let slip that she could care less if property is destroyed. Instead she walks back earlier statements about thugs and criminals to...."we must address their concerns"...

Hogwash.
She isn't walking it back because she was wrong. She's walking it back because votes are on the line. Like CC she too is a fraud who is too scared to stand behind her own words.

Do you think you should wait for "all the facts" until you convict the cops?

Aw, just kidding, I know you don't.

Why start now, huh?

When? Where? Link?

The evidence is nonexistent. There is no transparency. Nobody has produced one shred of substantial evidence to support the rumors. The media leaks unvetted eyewitness claims and passes them off as evidence. In Ferguson they did it to officer Wilson.....and their claims all turned out to be a pack of lies.

When? Where? Link?

The evidence is nonexistent. There is no transparency. Nobody has produced one shred of substantial evidence to support the rumors. The media leaks unvetted eyewitness claims and passes them off as evidence. In Ferguson they did it to officer Wilson.....and their claims all turned out to be a pack of lies.
Freddie Gray s death ruled a homicide officers charged - Yahoo News

Do I have to ask you for a link again dude?

Nevermind, if anything you said was real you'd link to it.

Dude........I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't give a shit what is on the internet because we all know that you can't believe most of what you read on it. Asking for a link is just a dodge folks with no valid arguments use to keep the dogs from nipping at their heels.

But go ahead and ask again......

Go ahead.....if you feel like wasting time......

Newsflash!!!!!

Obama plans one going back to community-organising......as if he ever left .......

Obama Says He Might Go Back to Community Organizing
One day when he’s done wrangling with the Iranians and congressional Republicans, President Barack Obama plans to get back to where he once belonged.

The most powerful man in the world wants to return to community organizing after he hands over the keys to the White House in 2017, he told middle-school students at a public library in Washington’s Anacostia neighborhood today.

“I’ll be done being president in a couple of years and I’ll still be a pretty young man,” he said. “And so I’ll go back to doing the kinds of work I was doing before, just trying to find ways to help people.”

"I’ll go back to doing the kinds of work I was doing before."

President Barack Obama

Obama Says He Might Go Back to Community Organizing. Obama Says He Might Go Back to Community Organizing

:lmao:

Newsflash!!!!!

Obama plans one going back to community-organising......as if he ever left .......

One day when he’s done wrangling with the Iranians and congressional Republicans, President Barack Obama plans to get back to where he once belonged.

The most powerful man in the world wants to return to community organizing after he hands over the keys to the White House in 2017, he told middle-school students at a public library in Washington’s Anacostia neighborhood today.

“I’ll be done being president in a couple of years and I’ll still be a pretty young man,” he said. “And so I’ll go back to doing the kinds of work I was doing before, just trying to find ways to help people.”

President Barack Obama

Obama Says He Might Go Back to Community Organizing. Obama Says He Might Go Back to Community Organizing

He evidently didn't do enough Agitating on us and our country while he was the so called, Leader of our country. Gawd I saw that yesterday about him going back to his job of Agitation. made me a gag a little...lol

Dude........I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't give a shit what is on the internet because we all know that you can't believe most of what you read on it.

LOL..thats a new way of saying "I got nothing"

He offers no link. You offer irrelevant or invalid links.
The difference? He offers an opinion that is relevant to the thread while your posts are just empty headed tripe. The same shit the protestors are spewing.

Newsflash!!!!!

President Barack Obama

He evidently didn't do enough Agitating on us and our country while he was the so called, Leader of our country. Gawd I saw that yesterday about him going back to his job of Agitation. made me a gag a little...lol
It's likely going to make most of us gag A LOT. Just further proves he has no respect for the office he holds.

Newsflash!!!!!

President Barack Obama

It's likely going to make most of us gag A LOT. Just further proves he has no respect for the office he holds.

A president with any honor would leave public life and live out his retirement in peace.

Obama makes it clear how much honor he has.

Newsflash!!!!!

President Barack Obama

A president with any honor would leave public life and live out his retirement in peace.

Obama makes it clear how much honor he has.

that's a Democrat in a nutshell. Look at Carter, Clinton, etc. they think we want to have them in our lives FOR LIFE. It's their own narcissism and thinking they are just SO "impotent". which deep down they all are. lol

And you believe which source of information....That imaginary little bean in your skull!
Gotcha_a5k84rtt.gif

0743c9283a327fc14647b227cea66df89a37b3828d16ff785e2c0e44168d223d.jpg

Dude........I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't give a shit what is on the internet because we all know that you can't believe most of what you read on it. Asking for a link is just a dodge folks with no valid arguments use to keep the dogs from nipping at their heels.

And you believe which source of information....That imaginary little bean in your skull!
Gotcha_a5k84rtt.gif

Coming from an ex-squid that means nothing to me.

Why demean yourself.
Gotcha_a5k84rtt.gif

Coming from an ex-squid that means nothing to me.

Just behave. Be a decent person. Get a job and love & take care of your family. Don't be a criminal. It won't likely end well for ya.

"No justice, no peace!"

Yeah... there's something that's gonna ruin somebody's lunch-hour, before it's forgotten again.

MEH.

Forum List

Back