"I think this was a blessing from God..."

Quote the lie. Word for word.
If you can't admit that he told Woodward TWICE that he downplayed a virus that HE SAID was deadly (in Normal World, that's known as "dishonesty")...

If you can't admit that he did that MANY, MANY times...

If you can't admit he repeatedly MOCKED AMERICANS for just trying to protect themselves and their families...

Then please play with someone else. There is nothing I can say to someone like you.

Apparently leftardz have no concept of what it means to multi-task.

It is completely responsible and acceptable to me, for Trump (or any other political leader) to do two things at once. Namely, to downplay an oncoming threat publicly while enacting polices to deal with any immediate concerns at the same time.

Trump was not off the mark, to try to maintain calm, show faith and confidence in our abilities, etc. . . while simultaneously shutting down travel from China and shutting down parts of the economy. . . even as a perceived precaution.

The thing that burns leftard ass the most? His instincts were pretty much spot on.

We are just about to have a vaccine, already and even without the vaccine, the death rate is LOW. Much lower than if he had followed the Biden plan.
Okay cool!

Okay

Lew

Zur

“Perhaps you recognize me, it’s your favorite President”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

Appeasement of militants never works.

Yes, in North Korea doctors are also though of as gods, though only the police and military have guns. Proud Boys / MAGA 2020

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

No, it was said by President Donald Trump.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

Are you talking to the robots here on this board, or the wannabe robots on this board?
All I can say is they do one thing and one thing only... Kiss the ring of a loser.
But that is much better then having corrupted politicians force feeding shit down our throats through a funnel.

#12’s modern day conservatives can actually be quite scientific. Supreme Court nominee Barrett calls abortion “barbaric” triggering a dem response, because the dem mind is a promiscuous mind before it is an intelligent mind: from copulation to birth, there never is a time when there is no life accorded to the fetus. Except for the loser probe-heads, which group is much too easy to compare with dems.

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.

Group pathology, like Europe, 90 years ago.
When have Republican voters ever cared about their candidates telling blatant lies?
Certainly not in the last 4 years. This is absolutely true, but I have watched politics for a long time, and know that politician (all of them) are known to stretch the truth and exaggerate. Our current pres just takes it to a new stratospheric level. I would not trust him if he said it was a sunny day, if I wasn't near a window.

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

No, it was said by President Donald Trump.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

So, this coming from the whiny member of a party who trots out a dementia patient from a nursing home to run for president

You all know of course that when Trump entered Walter Reed in 2019 ALL doctors caring for him HAD to sign a non-disclosure agreement? Syphilis???? Now it seems doctors are afraid to tell the truth Could it be the same non-disclosure?

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

Joe will bring better foreign policy, better covid policy, a more inclusive government for all the American people, not just the trump true believers, more balanced use of natural resources, while protecting the environment, as well as providing the same type economic leadership that turned over a vibrant expanding economy to the trump administration, far healthier on mainstreet not just wall street than we have now. At the same time, he will have far less drama and lies than come with the current administration. I will Go With Joe in 2020.

Biden also won't be acting like a mad man and going "off the rails" every few hours on Twitter or while calling in to Fox & Friends. That should make every American sleep more soundly at night to know that the Commander-in-Chief isn't exhibiting signs of paranoia and general mental illness.

Democrats are just pissed that Trump proved their bs narrative to be pure hype.

Trump said he's been there and done that and don't fear the virus, and the left can't stand it.

Trump is the most protected man in the world. I think you'd agree with that. However, despite all the resources at his disposal, Trump couldn't keep his staff safe; Trump couldn't keep his family safe; and Trump couldn't even keep himself safe. How then, are we supposed to believe that he can keep the nation safe?

View attachment 398491
From a virus?!?! HE CAN'T.

Do you blame every death from sickness on democrats when they are in power? Why do you believe a man can control a virus? It's lunacy.

A man can and did seek to create an out of control virus. All the man needs to do is to have a large enough bully pulpit to claim he knows better than the Medical Professional Community, then tell the people that they should ignore the sage advice of epidemiologists and go out in public without respecting social distancing or wearing a mask and have a drink in the local bar.

You all know of course that when Trump entered Walter Reed in 2019 ALL doctors caring for him HAD to sign a non-disclosure agreement? Syphilis???? Now it seems doctors are afraid to tell the truth Could it be the same non-disclosure?

Interesting.

Joe will bring better foreign policy, better covid policy, a more inclusive government for all the American people, not just the trump true believers, more balanced use of natural resources, while protecting the environment, as well as providing the same type economic leadership that turned over a vibrant expanding economy to the trump administration, far healthier on mainstreet not just wall street than we have now. At the same time, he will have far less drama and lies than come with the current administration. I will Go With Joe in 2020.

You are dreaming, hoping, praying. It’s a Hail Mary pass and you know how often they succeed.

Doing better on Covid police is a pretty low bar, as trump talks of support, but holds no mask inside or out super-spreader events right at the white house, where 34 associated with the white house are infected not.
Trump serves only the 1% and the trumpers and those are the only people he cares about or treats with any respect at all. All others, he talks as if they are enemies of the country, though they are part of the country he was elected to lead. You do not lead by intentionally pissing people off to entertain your base. We were in the top of energy exporters before trump came to office according the the CIA world fact book. It is debatable the we were already number 1 in natural gas. At the same time, trump has reduced restrictions on methane (a noted greenhouse gas) emissions at wellhead and transmission facilities. He has moved to open the largest protected rain forest in the United states, to energy exploration, thought we lead the world as it is from production in the lower 58 states. He has promoted coal, unwanted due to known pollution realities, tried to raise amounts of emissions from cars and release auto manufacturers from energy efficiency standards, while appointing a fossil fuel lobbyist to head Dept of Interior and EPA.
There is no doubt the Wall street has come roaring back while mainstreet and manufacturing continue to suffer in the new trump economy, while his short sighted view and refusing to lead on the covid pandemic encourages people to ignore precautions that could control the pandemic and see small business rebound.
His lies, half truth, and withholding information from the American people are known and provable.
I gave no "hail Mary" pass. You just have your head stuck in the sand so you will not see what is going on around you.
View attachment 398664

There is no doubt Don is a bone head, but so is Joe. Nothing will change, but the MSM will suddenly tell you how great the potus is.

You are dreaming, hoping, praying. It’s a Hail Mary pass and you know how often they succeed.

Doing better on Covid police is a pretty low bar, as trump talks of support, but holds no mask inside or out super-spreader events right at the white house, where 34 associated with the white house are infected not.
Trump serves only the 1% and the trumpers and those are the only people he cares about or treats with any respect at all. All others, he talks as if they are enemies of the country, though they are part of the country he was elected to lead. You do not lead by intentionally pissing people off to entertain your base. We were in the top of energy exporters before trump came to office according the the CIA world fact book. It is debatable the we were already number 1 in natural gas. At the same time, trump has reduced restrictions on methane (a noted greenhouse gas) emissions at wellhead and transmission facilities. He has moved to open the largest protected rain forest in the United states, to energy exploration, thought we lead the world as it is from production in the lower 58 states. He has promoted coal, unwanted due to known pollution realities, tried to raise amounts of emissions from cars and release auto manufacturers from energy efficiency standards, while appointing a fossil fuel lobbyist to head Dept of Interior and EPA.
There is no doubt the Wall street has come roaring back while mainstreet and manufacturing continue to suffer in the new trump economy, while his short sighted view and refusing to lead on the covid pandemic encourages people to ignore precautions that could control the pandemic and see small business rebound.
His lies, half truth, and withholding information from the American people are known and provable.
I gave no "hail Mary" pass. You just have your head stuck in the sand so you will not see what is going on around you.
View attachment 398664

There is no doubt Don is a bone head, but so is Joe. Nothing will change, but the MSM will suddenly tell you how great the potus is.

Joe is not close to the moronic ways of the trump idiot For you to see them both in the same bag is your mistake

then tell the people that they should ignore the sage advice of epidemiologists and go out in public without respecting social distancing or wearing a mask and have a drink in the local bar.
Sounds like what they ALL have said at one time or another since this whole thing started, including the top medical professional in the country.

What are you talking about? People ALL across this country are keeping themselves safe from the virus by wearing masks, washing their hands, practicing social distancing, and cleaning surfaces with cleansers that kill viruses.
A lot of those same people have already had the virus and didn't even know it. The masks and social distancing, etc. are just prolonging the virus's effects. The virus isn't going away.

Should we stay at home and keep the country shut down from now on?

It's idiots like you that have made the crisis last as long as it has!

then tell the people that they should ignore the sage advice of epidemiologists and go out in public without respecting social distancing or wearing a mask and have a drink in the local bar.
Sounds like what they ALL have said at one time or another since this whole thing started, including the top medical professional in the country.

Hey Asshole, do not ever post half a quote of mine! The full quote was this:

A man can and did seek to create an out of control virus. All the man needs to do is to have a large enough bully pulpit to claim he knows better than the Medical Professional Community, then tell the people that they should ignore the sage advice of epidemiologists and go out in public without respecting social distancing or wearing a mask and have a drink in the local bar.

No go F yourself.

Hey Asshole, do not ever post half a quote of mine! The full quote was this:

Now, go F yourself.

Forum List

Back