I think Trump should make a brief public statement before the Convention

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Let the dems know that it is still Game On and that the problems that they have caused won't just be brushed aside in the name of lowering the temperature/civility.

The reason is that the dems are trying to control the narrative.....I say don't let them.

Biden has spoke twice thus far and is supposed to speak again from the Oval office tonight.

I can see exactly the way this is gonna go unless Trump brings them up short......When the GOP speaks to any of the score of dem-caused problems at the convention the dems will say that they are "promoting violence".

No, I'm not a wizard but mark my words. ;)

Last edited:
Oh BTW.....For the record, DJT has officially bled for this country.

8fb53dc6-b448-485d-b9d0-73866e89969d_text.gif

He has not hardly shut up since 2015 so good chance of it. Hes a type a genius workaholic (talker too) compared to lazy corrupted filthy DEM scum?

In 2016 he came on stage the first night... that was highly unusual... I expect we will see him tomorrow night...

Let the dems know that it is still Game On and that the problems that they have caused won't just be brushed aside in the name of lowering the temperature/civility.

The reason is that the dems are trying to control the narrative.....I say don't let them.

Biden has spoke twice thus far and is supposed to speak again from the Oval office tonight.

I can see exactly the way this is gonna go unless Trump brings them up short......When the GOP speaks to any of the score of dem-caused problems at the convention the dems will say that they are "promoting violence".

I agree that he shouldn't allow Potato to score more cheap points. People don't care what Potato has to say about it anyway. He's irrelevant. But they do want to hear from President Trump.
Although the upside is this may prolong Potato's stay in the race. He's out of the news right and and will be for another week.

I agree that he shouldn't allow Potato to score more cheap points. People don't care what Potato has to say about it anyway. He's irrelevant. But they do want to hear from President Trump.
Although the upside is this may prolong Potato's stay in the race. He's out of the news right and and will be for another week.
FJB is not going anywhere.....The attempted assassination took the wind totally out of his leftist dem elite detractor's sails.....That momentum is totally gone.

The two scripted appearances since (and one scheduled at 2000 tonight) will show the "lesser dem" voter that FJB can still read from a script.

Fuckwad Biden is going to go all in on unity. Unity under democrat tyranny that is. Let's all join together in one big democrat bowel movement.

The days of unity are over.
Exactly. Biden promised in 2020 that, if elected, he would unite the country. But, he just assumed that if he won, the country would already be united. When he found out that wasn't the case, he decided to be as divisive as possible because unity only means total submission by the right.

Emphasis mine

That seems like a really dumb supposition, wizard.

Well truth be told you don't need to be much of a wizard to predict leftist dem behaviour these days.....Just think of the most batshit crazy thing a party could possibly do and you got them pegged.
Your "batshit crazy" is my competent governing.

OK, I chuckled.

A republican deranged school shooter has boxed in Trump and the GOP into having a positive message convention. They are paper thin on ideas to move this nation forward and loaded down with complaints about non-existent issues. This will be funny.

Forum List

Back