I think we should lower the voting age

I think we should lower the voting age to 16 and automatically register every single legal citizen of this country as a voter upon that age...A id should be sent out to everyone in America when they turn 16 period!

Voting is is the corner stone of our society!
There are a lot of people who don't have a ride. They should have buses driving down the main Street to the precinct
lot of areas already do that

I think we should lower the voting age to 16 and automatically register every single legal citizen of this country as a voter upon that age...A id should be sent out to everyone in America when they turn 16 period!

There are a lot of people who don't have a ride. They should have buses driving down the main Street to the precinct

Yep,

Election day should be a national holiday too. The focus should be voting!

Yep,

You'll have my full support, if.....we end tax withholding and election day is April 16th.

Yep,

As a new Republican I love it that so many poor people don't vote. If they did Republicans would lose

The problem is some people think that voting eligibility extends to those that think of themselves as Americans to be eligible to vote.

Do you mean just because a person who comes into America ILLEGALLY and think they are Americans they are eligible to vote?
"I think I'm an American therefore I am eligible to vote"! Is that what you are saying?

Yep.

I have voted in every presidential election since Richard Nixon and I've yet to pull a lever in a voting booth AS I vote ABSENTEE which ALL Americans can do!
So not having a ride is a non-starter!

Every time.

Every
single
damn
time

you start a thread, you prove you put no thought into what you are saying.

none
zip
zero
zilch
nada

See Article 5, good luck. :coffee:

Forum List

Back