I think when I voted for Obama in 2012, I may have

I think, when I didn't vote for anybody in 2012, I may not have made a mistake. Both would have made the same decision in Syria, while I could sit back saying "not my fault". :p

Been drunk.

Fortunately I didnt vote for him in 2012. Or 2008. I knew out of the gate he was totally unqualified for office and was a big phony.
Romney (and McCain for that matter) would pursue a vigorous foreign policy. That means an engagement that would go largely unnoticed so we would not be forced to make stupid decisions like whether to bomb Syria or not.

That means an engagement that would go largely unnoticed so we would not be forced to make stupid decisions like whether to bomb Syria or not.

Exactly what i fear, the military industrial complex warring it up behind closed doors.

You see, the Obama regime is so inept, unorganized and amateur, that they are not capable of carrying out false flags attacks in a truly concealed and tidy manner.

not made as bad a mistake as I thought.

If Romney or Mccain was President, we'd have nuked Syria by now.

Obama is also the world's best gun salesman.

Romney wouldn't have gone into Syria because Romney never would have been funding the rebels in the first place. he would have done what any president at this time in particular should be doing, focusing on our economy.

YOU voted for Obama!!!!

Are pigs also taking wing?

Pig_flies_2.gif

It doesn't matter who you elect Ed because they all follow the same course and that's because they're decisions are being influenced by the same people: Susan Rice, William Kristol, Max Boot, Kagan, et al. Neocon war types all following a path that was illustrated by Zbigniew Brzezinski quite some time ago. You saw this type of thinking reflected in the PNAC report before 9-11 that Cheney said he wasn't influenced by. Same shit, different shithead. They're going to find a way to bomb Syria and there is nothing we can do about except maybe dig a deep whole to hide in when the missiles fly.

Last edited:

You're assuming that Syria would be exactly where it's at today if McCain or Romney were president.

Do you not think that Obama's foreign policy may have exacerbated the problem? Or do you just not think?

You're assuming that Syria would be exactly where it's at today if McCain or Romney were president.

Do you not think that Obama's foreign policy may have exacerbated the problem? Or do you just not think?

I think what RC Christian said.

These two parties are two sides of the same coin, so if we're going to elect tyrants, let's elect tyrants that are incompetent, so they keep exposing themselves.

There's a new scandal every week!

Why on earth would Romney have nuked Syria? What makes you think Syria isn't going to be nuked before all this is over?

No question that Obama and teh Democrats have made things worse. The very origin of the Arab Spring came from protests over rising food costs, largely caused by ethanol mandates from the gov't. Add to that Obama's apology tour, perceived as weakness in the Arab world, and his "reset" with Russians, which they correctly read as weakness.

Romney wouldn't have gone into Syria because Romney never would have been funding the rebels in the first place. he would have done what any president at this time in particular should be doing, focusing on our economy.

LOL, and he would have repealed Obamacare too, right?

The delusions you people convince yourself of are quite break taking.

Why on earth would Romney have nuked Syria? What makes you think Syria isn't going to be nuked before all this is over?

A regional nuclear war is a possibility. I could look to the book of Daniel and scare people with that but I won't. In any event, a regional nuclear exchange would have pretty devastating effects on the planet's growing seasons.

During the campaign only one candidate drew a really stupid red line and it wasn't obama.

can u show me any proof of US military aid to the rebels?

A regional nuclear war is a possibility. I could look to the book of Daniel and scare people with that but I won't. In any event, a regional nuclear exchange would have pretty devastating effects on the planet's growing seasons.

There are scarier books that are more recent, instead of those ones with swords.

Forum List

Back