I Thought ANTIFA Was Starting a Civil War Today...

Not ANTIFA, REVCOM, a Communist group that has about -0- support, that may be why the name ANTIFA was used.

Omg, the Antifa riots are out of control! Ahhhh! Hide your children! Now, let's look at those who fell for the newest propaganda fear campaign and feel equal parts of ridicule and pity.

Good job :2up:

All Russia did was make you pre-hate your fellow American based on things that never ever happened. What's wrong with that?

200_s.gif

The Antifa riots are always fun to watch, but sometimes the Police don't do their jobs right.
They are supposed to teargas FIRST and THEN beat them senseless.

So where is all the violence the Trump Supporting sites had warned about?

:dunno:

Note date. Don't tell me the right made this shit up. Don't even try.

November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

August 6, 2017 by Refuse Fascism

Share42.6K
Tweet
From the Call for November 4:

… ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:
We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power…

November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Yeah, what's up with that?

The trump cultists said America ends today

I'm having fun. How many left wing nutbars can get slaughtered in just one thread? Let me count the ways.

:lol:

The left wing loons have been calling for the November 4th date for violence and a civil war since last August. You haven't been paying attention because you fools are to focused on Russia Russia Russia to notice anything else going down.

Forum List

Back