I Thought Democrats 'Aren't Coming For Your Gas Stoves'?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Guess just like they aren't coming for your guns...

'Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

Leaders of the Democrat-led cities have argued that transitioning away from natural gas would help achieve climate and net-zero ambitions.'

Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in 2021 if his city could ban natural gas, 'any city can do the same'​

'Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

Leaders of the Democrat-led cities have argued that transitioning away from natural gas would help achieve climate and net-zero ambitions.'

Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in 2021 if his city could ban natural gas, 'any city can do the same'​

Do you keep gaslighting nonsense stories like this out of boredom? I don't buy this fake outrage. You worry way too much about what 'democrat led' cities do. You're a troll.

Do you keep gaslighting nonsense stories like this out of boredom? I don't buy this fake outrage. You worry way too much about what 'democrat led' cities do. You're a troll.

What more do you need to prove there is a push for this than commie cities and states actually doing it? When this first came out the public was outraged which is why they backed off just like they did with defunding the police. They want to do it, but simply don't have the support.

To counteract the outrage, they brainwashed you into thinking we made it all up. No, we didn't. You can find dozens of reporting on this by simply Googling it. It was the US product safety commissioner that made the statement, and even he is trying to back peddle.

And don't say a bureaucracy has no power. Unfortunately, they do have the power. Trust me, I'm a retired truck driver, and I've seen the transportation bureaucracies make laws and penalties against us without Congress.

Poor wittle snowflake, triggered. Perhaps you are so upset because cockroaches hate when the light comes on ... sends them scurrying back into the dark.

:itsok:

What Democrats do in big cities tends to spread.

Last edited:
What more do you need to prove there is a push for this than commie cities and states actually doing it? When this first came out the public was outraged which is why they backed off just like they did with defunding the police. They want to do it, but simply don't have the support.

To counteract the outrage, they brainwashed you into thinking we made it all up. No, we didn't. You can find dozens of reporting on this by simply Googling it. It was the US product safety commissioner that made the statement, and even he is trying to back peddle.

And don't say a bureaucracy has no power. Unfortunately, they do have the power. Trust me, I'm a retired truck driver, and I've seen the transportation bureaucracies make laws and penalties against us without Congress.
Brainwashed? I'm a skeptic, you hard on. I don't believe 99% of the tabloid partisan gaslighting I read here. :rolleyes:

They'll ban gas stoves, but private jets are totally cool.

Who said that? Pointing out what commie states are doing is evidence enough of what they want to do nationwide. The puppets were trained to tell us we are making it all up.
The federal government still does not have the power the states and localities have. There are subdivisions here in Houston that have no NG hookups in any home in that neighborhood. The only thing they could do is regulate the nationwide manufacturers into include some new equipment to mitigate the dangerous and new N20 gas. Hell they can't use the Highway superfund to blackmail that states anymore either........

The federal government still does not have the power the states and localities have. There are subdivisions here in Houston that have no NG hookups in any home in that neighborhood. The only thing they could do is regulate the nationwide manufacturers into include some new equipment to mitigate the dangerous and new N20 gas. Hell they can't use the Highway superfund to blackmail that states anymore either........

Oh please, they are the people that banned the sale of 2.5 gallon toilets years ago. If you wanted a toilet that worked properly, you had to sneak one in from Canada.

I know what power bureaucracies have. As a retired truck driver we were under the thumb of several agencies. They can create law without Congress and impose fines without congressional approval. Totally unconstitutional, when a politician wants something most people will be against, they run to their bureaucracies to make the law for them.

Forum List

Back