I Thought Democrats 'Aren't Coming For Your Gas Stoves'?!

eventually they'll get around to electric stoves....we won't be able to afford to run them...if you can even find one. What?? Then cooking around the fire pit again?? No wood burning, no outdoor fires, we'll be eating uncooked bugs....

They are retards so they won't get it.

No one is banning them.
It is just that they won't be able to meet the new requirements.
well inability to meet the 'new requirements' gives the same result. A rose by any other name.......

Did people thiink the left would be able to ........ban toilets, linoleum, 100 watt bulbs, Alcohol during prohibition, the Bush admin PATRIOT ACT??

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts wants to see at least a million fossil fuel (gas/oil/propane) heat customers converted to electric heat pumps by 2035. The gas/electric utility company I work for has stated a similar goal - 1,000,000 gas heat customers moved to electric heat by 2030.

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts wants to see at least a million fossil fuel (gas/oil/propane) heat customers converted to electric heat pumps by 2035. The gas/electric utility company I work for has stated a similar goal - 1,000,000 gas heat customers moved to electric heat by 2030.
heat pumps..inefficient...and if homes are all electric then brown outs/black outs will occur whenever the gov't orders it....or maybe just those homes that are not inline with gov't policies. Incrementalism in total control over peoples' thinking and their lives.

At the beginning of January, the health and climate effects of gas cooking stoves in homes was an issue policy makers and academics were studying.

Then, on Jan. 9, Bloomberg News published an interview with Richard Trumka, Jr., a commissioner on the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, who suggested that the government might consider stricter regulation of new gas stoves in response to health concerns about indoor air quality.

Within days, those stoves had become fodder for partisan influencers and campaign merchandise.

"God. Guns. Gas Stoves," wrote U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan, (R-Ohio) on Twitter.

Florida Gov. Ron Desantis' political organization quickly came out with aprons for sale in the style of a yellow Gadsden flag, once an icon of the Tea Party, but with a gas stove where the rattlesnake usually sits.

"Not only is Biden coming for your paycheck, he is coming for your stove. You heard me right. The White House is now attempting to ban all gas ovens and burners," said Fox News host Sean Hannity.

Each of these pro-stove declarations came after Trumka had already clarified that the agency "isn't coming for anyone's gas stoves."

Faux news has a port in a main vein of each member of the flock. They know how to manipulate you. They do it all the time.

Turn off Faux. It's bad news for Americans.

Forum List

Back