I Thought Democrats 'Aren't Coming For Your Gas Stoves'?!

Unfortunately, electrical generation grid is shrinking, not growing to meet increased and unrealistic demand.
I was of the understanding that our electrical grid was more stagnant than shrinking? But, as more demand is placed upon the existing electrical grid it would in effect draw heavily enough upon the grid which could make the electrical grid shrink. Good call on your part!

100% correct. It’s part of the SmartGrid/AMI programs that they’ve been working on for the last decade and a half. They intend to be able to influence, if not outright control your electricity usage through these systems within the next two decades.

I never said it’s a good program, or thst I’d ever let itbhappen in my home, but it’s what they’re pushing for.
Sounds like the one world without borders crowd again???

I was of the understanding that our electrical grid was more stagnant than shrinking? But, as more demand is placed upon the existing electrical grid it would in effect draw heavily enough upon the grid which could make the electrical grid shrink. Good call on your part!
The shutdown past, present and future of first coal fueled and natural gas fueled electrical power stations is the major source of shrinkage in recent years. Soon to follow will be more of the hydro dams removed and loss of their turbines, supposedly to save the salmon and other fisheries, etc.

But if you are a mush for brains Leftist, than electricity comes from the outlet in the wall and you just plug in for all you want. :rolleyes: :eusa_doh:

Sounds like the one world without borders crowd again???
Not really. These folks are really part of the Green Scream agenda (as I call it). Thankfully they’re some of the biggest buffoons out there. They’d be scary and concerning if they had the intelligence and forethought to back up their ideas.

Guess just like they aren't coming for your guns...

'Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

Leaders of the Democrat-led cities have argued that transitioning away from natural gas would help achieve climate and net-zero ambitions.'

Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in 2021 if his city could ban natural gas, 'any city can do the same'​

They're still coming...

Guess just like they aren't coming for your guns...

'Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

Leaders of the Democrat-led cities have argued that transitioning away from natural gas would help achieve climate and net-zero ambitions.'

Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in 2021 if his city could ban natural gas, 'any city can do the same'​

She's a highly educated expert following the science !

God damn they're tyrannical full of shit corrupt idiots

Forum List

Back