I Thought Democrats 'Aren't Coming For Your Gas Stoves'?!

The federal government still does not have the power the states and localities have. There are subdivisions here in Houston that have no NG hookups in any home in that neighborhood. The only thing they could do is regulate the nationwide manufacturers into include some new equipment to mitigate the dangerous and new N20 gas. Hell they can't use the Highway superfund to blackmail that states anymore either........
You do not need piped-in natural gas for a gas stove.

Democrats are lying scum who only care about power. Democrats will deny wanting to ban gas stoves till the moment they ban gas stoves, then claim anyone who isn't for the ban is a racist.

Democrats on this forum have literally made threads calling the gas stove ban a conspiracy theory. What POS these Democrats are...

Democrats are lying scum who only care about power. Democrats will deny wanting to ban gas stoves till the moment they ban gas stoves, then claim anyone who isn't for the ban is a racist.

Democrats on this forum have literally made threads calling the gas stove ban a conspiracy theory. What POS these Democrats are...

It's not their fault. The MSM tells them what to think, but not why they should be thinking it.

When the story first came out most Americans were outraged. The people that always used the mantra of keeping Republicans out of their bedrooms are now the party that wants to be put in our kitchens.

If it were only Republicans that were upset, you'd bet they'd go forward with it. But it seems to be a bipartisan response to their idiocy, and that's why not only did they back down, but try to blame Republicans for creating the hysteria.

It's not their fault. The MSM tells them what to think, but not why they should be thinking it.

When the story first came out most Americans were outraged. The people that always used the mantra of keeping Republicans out of their bedrooms are now the party that wants to be put in our kitchens.

If it were only Republicans that were upset, you'd bet they'd go forward with it. But it seems to be a bipartisan response to their idiocy, and that's why not only did they back down, but try to blame Republicans for creating the hysteria.
Democrats are globalist who have no loyalty to America, hate Americans, and could care less what you think.

A gas stove ban is coming along with much worse down the road. This is being done to punish and control Americans. Democrats want to be able to turn the power off and make it so Americans can't drive or even cook unless they are in good graces with the democrats.

You will wake up to the news one day soon to find the gas stove ban has been pushed through.

Democrats are globalist who have no loyalty to America, hate Americans, and could care less what you think.

A gas stove ban is coming along with much worse down the road. This is being done to punish and control Americans. Democrats want to be able to turn the power off and make it so Americans can't drive or even cook unless they are in good graces with the democrats.

You will wake up to the news one day soon to find the gas stove ban has been pushed through.

I'll be off the planet by then but unless people keep up the fight, that's what they will see.

I always said Democrats have the mentality of children. Children will push the limit to see how far you will let them go. The Communists went too far this time and they know it.

I'll be off the planet by then but unless people keep up the fight, that's what they will see.

I always said Democrats have the mentality of children. Children will push the limit to see how far you will let them go. The Communists went too far this time and they know it.
I think you will see a stove ban sooner rather then later.

Democrats are eager to use it to lock up Americans that protest the ban.

Democrats are trying to incite riots they can use to crack down on Americans. You will wake up one morning to the news gas stoves are banned and democrats on TV daring "insurrectionist" to do something about it.

I think you will see a stove ban sooner rather then later.

Democrats are eager to use it to lock up Americans that protest the ban.

Democrats are trying to incite riots they can use to crack down on Americans. You will wake up one morning to the news gas stoves are banned and democrats on TV daring "insurrectionist" to do something about it.

They can never do it without the support of their own people. Already they are losing members due to their stupidity. If they can convince their sheep that banning stoves is what will save the planet in ten years from now, correct, they would do it. But I don't see that happening anytime soon since their people would revolt against it.

Not every voter is as stupid as the ones in California, and even they are quickly losing population with Newsom and his moronic policies.

They can never do it without the support of their own people. Already they are losing members due to their stupidity. If they can convince their sheep that banning stoves is what will save the planet in ten years from now, correct, they would do it. But I don't see that happening anytime soon since their people would revolt against it.

Not every voter is as stupid as the ones in California, and even they are quickly losing population with Newsom and his moronic policies.
Democrats will be against it up until the day they pass it. Then suddenly they will all support it and claim anyone who doesn't is racist.

Poor wittle snowflake, triggered. Perhaps you are so upset because cockroaches hate when the light comes on ... sends them scurrying back into the dark. T

:itsok:

What Democrats do in big cities tends to spread.

You said they were coming to take your gas stoves. Nobody's taking anyone's gas stove. You lied. They're just not selling new ones.

I have a Maytag. It'll be working until the end of time.

Forum List

Back