"I thought healthcare was going to be free.

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
What do you mean I have to sign up and PAY for health insurance?
That ain't what was told to us."

Almost exactly, word-for-word, what was railed at me when I had to hand out the Dept. of Labor's information sheet to our employees today!!

:lmao:

One of them even went straight to the phone to tell somebody, "Did you know it was the law that we have to have health coverage or pay a fine?!"

:lol:

That, dear friends, is how shit like this happens

O-BAH-ma!!!!

Better they pay for it rather than you and me when they go to they emergency room for a common cold.

Better they pay for it rather than you and me when they go to they emergency room for a common cold.

They will though.

What single mother of two, working as a waitress, has extra money to pay for coverage?
Might as well continue to use the ER and just pay the fine out of their $5,000 EIC Tax refund

This is how ignorant we have beccome as a people. Sure they thought it was going to be free. Everything was now free from sex changes to transplants it was all going to be absolutely free.

the point is, they wont pay for it..... paying the penalty is less expensive then the coverage

they want it for free.

and ya know what.... they more then likely WILL get it for free.

Almost exactly, word-for-word, what was railed at me when I had to hand out the Dept. of Labor's information sheet to our employees today!!

One of them even went straight to the phone to tell somebody, "Did you know it was the law that we have to have health coverage or pay a fine?!"

O-BAH-ma!!!!
Only the very naive or stupid believed that.

O-BAH-ma!!!!

the ones who voted for it - actually did

Ohhhh myyyyy, the poor will be given low health insurance with high copays and deductibles WHICH A POOR PERSON CAN'T PAY in the first place regardless of the insurance.

You are back to square one.

Progress?

O-BAH-ma!!!!
Do you mean the ones that are overwhelming this pace? https://www.healthcare.gov/

O-BAH-ma!!!!
Do you mean the ones that are overwhelming this pace? https://www.healthcare.gov/

one does not need to go there.
everyone can get quotes on their state site - and there is absolutely no traffic. I did it yesterday.
the costs are through the roof - up to 1000$ a month for a healthy family of two, no preexisting conditions, no smoking, nothing.

everyone will pay that is what the whole thing is about. It is grossly unfair to everyone it touches.

1377490_721330421212629_741607426_n_zps3b7bd306.png

everyone will pay that is what the whole thing is about. It is grossly unfair to everyone it touches.

exactly. it is done ONLY for the big insurance companies benefit.

therefore it should be repealed.

exactly. it is done ONLY for the big insurance companies benefit.

therefore it should be repealed.

Forcing someone in their 20's to buy healthcare they don't need, so the money can go to deadbeat freeloaders so they can have healthcare is wrong. Period

-Geaux

This must be today's ignorant Pub dupe thread...You can congratulate the Pub propaganda machine and loudmouth dupes for all the misinformation and lack of info. If anyone explains it, it's brainwashing and bought off propaganda lol...

NO MORE FREELOADERS- take your free check ups and like it lol....

OF COURSE IF YOU'RE UNemployed and broke it is free, and also if you're poor and in a Dem state. We'll see how popular Pubs are when their states figure that one out....

AND in all cases, dumbass dupes, everyone is ALREADY paying for the uninsured, just in the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way- with 45000 unnecessary deaths too...enjoy hell, ye willfully ignorant hater dupes...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back