"I thought healthcare was going to be free.

I even suggested the Medicaid option for one girl, whose mother doesn't work

But that's for the lowest of low income

It's the low-to-middle that will feel it most

In Pub world FLA., I suppose you'll need no income to get Medicaid. That should be fun LOL...guess Pubs like people on welfare to get health care...

A 25 year old earning 15k will pay 30 bucks/mo for health care- Is that suffering, with free check ups...:cuckoo::lol:

No more freeloaders...

This is what happens when politicians are on the corporatist dole or payoff. Politics is not about right or wrong, politics are about the haves and the have nots. The haves always win, they can buy their way to success.

Silliness. Health care is not free: the insurance agencies have taught us that for the last 30 years.

Show us the "affordable" part of it when someone is already living paycheck to paycheck and they're FORCED to add an extra monthly bill

I don't know exactly how its going to work but the Medicaid expansion is suppose to help with that.
Ethan Rome: Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion Helps Middle-Class Families, State Economies

• It gives people a chance to get back on their feet when times are tough. Sixty-five percent of people who receive Medicaid are from working families.
• It serves millions of people with severe mental and physical disabilities and helps them live independently in their own homes.

Ever notice the "affordable" part means someone else is going to pay for it? Never seems to mean that you yourself are going to pay less out of your pocket because those that are paying for the "affordable" get to pay more. The only people getting "affordable" insurance are those that wouldn't pay for it anyway. Everyone else gets to float the "affordable" with increased premiums and taxes.

ACA (Affordable Care Act)
What part of the act actually affected the cost of healthcare to make it more affordable? All I see is a medical insurance act. Last I looked, medical insurance didn't reduce the cost of medical care it merely shifts the costs to a different entity to pay for it.

What do you mean I have to sign up and PAY for health insurance?
That ain't what was told to us."

Almost exactly, word-for-word, what was railed at me when I had to hand out the Dept. of Labor's information sheet to our employees today!!

:lmao:

One of them even went straight to the phone to tell somebody, "Did you know it was the law that we have to have health coverage or pay a fine?!"

:lol:

That, dear friends, is how shit like this happens

O-BAH-ma!!!!

1382041_662685943764664_2051140096_n.png

everyone will pay that is what the whole thing is about. It is grossly unfair to everyone it touches.

exactly. it is done ONLY for the big insurance companies benefit.

therefore it should be repealed.

Forcing someone in their 20's to buy healthcare they don't need, so the money can go to deadbeat freeloaders so they can have healthcare is wrong. Period

-Geaux

20 something can have insurance. But they should not be gauged. the ones who actually need more - should pay more, not the one who CAN pay

Show us the "affordable" part of it when someone is already living paycheck to paycheck and they're FORCED to add an extra monthly bill

I don't know exactly how its going to work but the Medicaid expansion is suppose to help with that.
Ethan Rome: Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion Helps Middle-Class Families, State Economies

• It gives people a chance to get back on their feet when times are tough. Sixty-five percent of people who receive Medicaid are from working families.
• It serves millions of people with severe mental and physical disabilities and helps them live independently in their own homes.

Ever notice the "affordable" part means someone else is going to pay for it? Never seems to mean that you yourself are going to pay less out of your pocket because those that are paying for the "affordable" get to pay more. The only people getting "affordable" insurance are those that wouldn't pay for it anyway. Everyone else gets to float the "affordable" with increased premiums and taxes.

Not according to anyone but bs Pub propaganda- and of course we're ALREADY paying, just the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way possible- with 45k deaths...750k bankruptcies, gd who knows people on welfare to get Medicaid...brainwashed dingbat...

There are some states that have $0 premiums. It all goes by how much you make.

My state isn't like that. Kasige didn't want the expanded Medicaid option so I'm not sure how that would have worked here.

In Pub world FLA., I suppose you'll need no income to get Medicaid. That should be fun LOL...guess Pubs like people on welfare to get health care...

A 25 year old earning 15k will pay 30 bucks/mo for health care- Is that suffering, with free check ups...:cuckoo::lol:

No more freeloaders...

Liar, healthcare and health insurance are two different things. There are copays and high deductibles they will have to pay.

You own a unicorn Moonbat?

Its says affordable health care.. I don't see free health care in that sentence.

People who already have health care have a choice to go with obama or stay.

People who have not been able to get insurance for 6 months will now get it...

Meaning someone who's cancer has eatten up their who savings and home and are left for dead will now receive the care that they need.

Just want you to know that the chemo rooms are jammed pack with people, so you never know if it could be you next.

I know of a professional woman who used up all of her resources and died last summer due to being kicked off insurance. I find that very unfair

The poor already get health care, I do feel that this may help the middle class in the long run hopefully.

what a bunch of crappy lies. especially the bold part

No more freeloaders...

Liar, healthcare and health insurance are two different things. There are copays and high deductibles they will have to pay.

Free checkups- if they have a bad heart or cancer....not a bad deal, hater dupe...

It is too expensive now and will go up under health insurance much more than under ACA.

We GOP have had 20 years and did nothing, so now we pay the piper.

Boehner will inevitably have to have an up and down vote in the House on the Budget with ACA in it in full, and it will easily pass. Enough GOP congress critters have defected to make it easily passed.

Its says affordable health care.. I don't see free health care in that sentence.

People who already have health care have a choice to go with obama or stay.

People who have not been able to get insurance for 6 months will now get it...

Meaning someone who's cancer has eatten up their who savings and home and are left for dead will now receive the care that they need.

Just want you to know that the chemo rooms are jammed pack with people, so you never know if it could be you next.

I know of a professional woman who used up all of her resources and died last summer due to being kicked off insurance. I find that very unfair

The poor already get health care, I do feel that this may help the middle class in the long run hopefully.

what a bunch of crappy lies. especially the bold part

You are entitled to your opinion, as cruel and wrong as it is.

lying fakey, piss off.

a bunch of lies is a bunch of lies, even if they are dear to your leftard soul

No more freeloaders...

Free checkups- if they have a bad heart or cancer....not a bad deal, hater dupe...

Breaking news everybody.....

Check ups cure cancer

You cannot make this shit up!

Check ups cure cancer

and you have to pay for those checkups three times more than if you just go to any office and pay cash.

leftardism is mental deficiency, that's for sure.
Cancer patients without insurance were always able to get on many varieties of options social workers in the hospital helped them with. Including the medicaid.

but our leftards will parrot fat mike, no matter what

Last edited:

My state isn't like that. Kasige didn't want the expanded Medicaid option so I'm not sure how that would have worked here.

$0 premiums doesn't mean $0 deductible.

The Bronze plan, which has the cheapest premiums has a $5,000 deductible before anything other than a basic office visit (with $60 copay) is covered. And then, the "insured" pays 30%.

Hopenchange!

Check ups cure cancer

and you have to pay for those checkups three times more than if you just go to any office and pay cash.

leftardism is mental deficiency, that's for sure.
Cancer patients without insurance were always able to get on many varieties of options social workers in the hospital helped them with. Including the medicaid.

but our leftards will parrot fat mike, no matter what

Looks like it actually changes nothing. Progress?

$0 premiums doesn't mean $0 deductible.

The Bronze plan, which has the cheapest premiums has a $5,000 deductible before anything other than a basic office visit (with $60 copay) is covered. And then, the "insured" pays 30%.

Hopenchange!

After the deductible.
This is even more insane than it was predicted - it is giving American people hostage to the very evil corporations brainless leftards like to rant about.

Forum List

Back