"I thought healthcare was going to be free.

What do you mean I have to sign up and PAY for health insurance?
That ain't what was told to us."

Almost exactly, word-for-word, what was railed at me when I had to hand out the Dept. of Labor's information sheet to our employees today!!

:lmao:

One of them even went straight to the phone to tell somebody, "Did you know it was the law that we have to have health coverage or pay a fine?!"

:lol:

That, dear friends, is how shit like this happens

O-BAH-ma!!!!

There are some obviously uniformed people who work for your organization!

Breaking news everybody.....

Check ups cure cancer

You cannot make this shit up!

and you have to pay for those checkups three times more than if you just go to any office and pay cash.

leftardism is mental deficiency, that's for sure.
Cancer patients without insurance were always able to get on many varieties of options social workers in the hospital helped them with. Including the medicaid.

but our leftards will parrot fat mike, no matter what

Looks like it actually changes nothing

no, it does change - you HAVE to pay the corporations, otherwise the government will prosecute you - financially and criminally.

I don't know exactly how its going to work but the Medicaid expansion is suppose to help with that.
Ethan Rome: Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion Helps Middle-Class Families, State Economies

Ever notice the "affordable" part means someone else is going to pay for it? Never seems to mean that you yourself are going to pay less out of your pocket because those that are paying for the "affordable" get to pay more. The only people getting "affordable" insurance are those that wouldn't pay for it anyway. Everyone else gets to float the "affordable" with increased premiums and taxes.

Not according to anyone but bs Pub propaganda- and of course we're ALREADY paying, just the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way possible- with 45k deaths...750k bankruptcies, gd who knows people on welfare to get Medicaid...brainwashed dingbat...

We that are working are going to pay much more now you moron. 45K deaths and 750k bankruptcies simply get to push those expenses off on someone else to pay for up front. Who the f*ck do you think are going to pay these bills?

There are some states that have $0 premiums. It all goes by how much you make.

My state isn't like that. Kasige didn't want the expanded Medicaid option so I'm not sure how that would have worked here.

$0 premiums doesn't mean $0 deductible.

The Bronze plan, which has the cheapest premiums has a $5,000 deductible before anything other than a basic office visit (with $60 copay) is covered. And then, the "insured" pays 30%.

Hopenchange!

I know but some are premiums that are too high and the deductable is as well. I would put the deductable in a flexible spending account or some account and be happy with zero premiums though.

The deductibles have been high for quite sometime. Insurance companies have 5000.00 deductible as average. These deductibles go way higher than that now. You should check into it before blaming Obamacare for high deductibles.

Almost exactly, word-for-word, what was railed at me when I had to hand out the Dept. of Labor's information sheet to our employees today!!

One of them even went straight to the phone to tell somebody, "Did you know it was the law that we have to have health coverage or pay a fine?!"

O-BAH-ma!!!!
Only the very naive or stupid believed that.
Do you mean the ones that are overwhelming this pace? https://www.healthcare.gov/

"We have a lot of visitors on the site right now.*
Please stay on this page.
We're working to make the experience better, and we don’t want you to lose your place in line. We’ll send you to the login page as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!"

https://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/global/en_US/registration#signUpStepOne

Last edited:

My state isn't like that. Kasige didn't want the expanded Medicaid option so I'm not sure how that would have worked here.

The Bronze plan, which has the cheapest premiums has a $5,000 deductible before anything other than a basic office visit (with $60 copay) is covered. And then, the "insured" pays 30%.

Hopenchange!

I know but some are premiums that are too high and the deductable is as well. I would put the deductable in a flexible spending account or some account and be happy with zero premiums though.

The deductibles have been high for quite sometime. Insurance companies have 5000.00 deductible as average. These deductibles go way higher than that now. You should check into it before blaming Obamacare for high deductibles.
Before obiecare my deductable never exceeded 2k per year. Now it's 5k. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else.

and you have to pay for those checkups three times more than if you just go to any office and pay cash.

leftardism is mental deficiency, that's for sure.
Cancer patients without insurance were always able to get on many varieties of options social workers in the hospital helped them with. Including the medicaid.

but our leftards will parrot fat mike, no matter what

no, it does change - you HAVE to pay the corporations, otherwise the government will prosecute you - financially and criminally.

Agreed

Freeloaders will still freeload, and everyone else will still pick up their bills.

And the progress is?

Hopenchange!

Before obiecare my deductable never exceeded 2k per year. Now it's 5k. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else.

plus you have to pay 10-30% AFTER the deductible as well.

Agreed

Freeloaders will still freeload, and everyone else will still pick up their bills.

And the progress is?

enriching the evil one-percenters, who always get much better when leftards are in power.

This is the worst extortion by the government to profit the selected business law ever.

I always thought it is forbidden - this is a mexican cartel practice, not a civilized XXI century western country :rolleyes:

Hopenchange!

LIE. My deductible has never been more than 2000K for 2 healthy people.
For the package which is considered platinum coverage in obamacare

Hopenchange!

Stfu. You have no idea what you are talking about. It's doubtful you even have insurance.

Ever notice the "affordable" part means someone else is going to pay for it? Never seems to mean that you yourself are going to pay less out of your pocket because those that are paying for the "affordable" get to pay more. The only people getting "affordable" insurance are those that wouldn't pay for it anyway. Everyone else gets to float the "affordable" with increased premiums and taxes.

Not according to anyone but bs Pub propaganda- and of course we're ALREADY paying, just the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way possible- with 45k deaths...750k bankruptcies, gd who knows people on welfare to get Medicaid...brainwashed dingbat...

We that are working are going to pay much more now you moron. 45K deaths and 750k bankruptcies simply get to push those expenses off on someone else to pay for up front. Who the f*ck do you think are going to pay these bills?

THE 48 MILLION FREELOADERS, plus the cost savings in O-CARE, SHYTTEHEAD. And the new tax on the rich bloated a-holes and on medical device makers.

2/3 of those bankruptcies thought they were covered- now they are, ignorant brainwashed PUB DUPE. Change the gd channel AND STOP SUCKING NEGATIVE PUB bs

Stfu. You have no idea what you are talking about. It's doubtful you even have insurance.

You stupid fucking ****. My wife and I have been purchasing our insurance for 20 years now. You know, the reason you pay for it in case anything happens and you need it? Well, my wife needed it three years ago. It paid for everything we had been insuring ourselves for. Short term disability(we paid for), long term disability(we paid for) and all of the medical procedures with a limit of a 2k deductable.

This year our entire insurance program has changed. The premium has gone up 25% and our deductable jumped to 5k. It's not a mirage you stupid bitch. It's reality. It's what people have to pay to get idiots like you that refuse to work free healthcare. Your fucking free comes out of my pocket you scumbag whore.

THE 48 MILLION FREELOADERS, plus the cost savings in O-CARE, SHYTTEHEAD. And the new tax on the rich bloated a-holes and on medical device makers.

2/3 of those bankruptcies thought they were covered- now they are, ignorant brainwashed PUB DUPE. Change the gd channel AND STOP SUCKING NEGATIVE PUB bs

I think I would rather have a fair insurance program I signed up for and let the rest of you worthless fucks just die.

O-BAH-ma!!!!

Don't lie.

If there were 48 million freeloader prior too there will be 48 million freeloaders after moonbat.

Taking a subsidy is, in effect, and your terminology, FREELOADING.

The POOR will still not be able to pay copays or deductibles.

Those who paid more before, will pay more after

Math ain't your strong suit is it Moonbat?

If there were 48 million freeloader prior too there will be 48 million freeloaders after moonbat.

Taking a subsidy is, in effect, and your terminology, FREELOADING.

The POOR will still not be able to pay copays or deductibles.

Those who paid more before, will pay more after

Math ain't your strong suit is it Moonbat?

Getting people to pay SOMETHING and get a doctor makes a gigantic difference, HATER DUPE. The poor get MEDICAID, eXcept in your stupid Pub states- should be VERY popular LOL...

and the CBO says insurance rates bend down..CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL, MORON.

I think I would rather have a fair insurance program I signed up for and let the rest of you worthless fucks just die.

yOU WERE JUST LUCKY, DINGBAT- COSTS doubled under W- THIS WAS JUST YOU CATCHING UP, NOT O-care AT ALL...

I'll translate your reply...'I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, I hate thinking, what would Rush say- God I hate people....LOL

I sure hope that riding the "Hope & Change" train was worth it America. Elections have consequences.

As for me, as soon as I finish my doctorate, I'm off to someplace like Costa Rica.

Forum List

Back