I Thought 'The Entire World' Despises Trump, Thinks He Is A 'Clown' - World-Wide Rallies, Vigils, Prayer Calls For Trump Today

b5MKQNY.gif

According to the Democrat and fake News media Disinformation campaign the 'world' hates Donald trump, that the 'world' thinks he is a 'clown', and that Christians /religious people hate him...

Yeah, about that:

"Hindu supporters of President Trump in New Delhi held a prayer vigil for President Trump on Tuesday"
-- "A group known as Hindu Sena joined a priest wearing saffron robes to conduct fire rituals and chant verses for Donald Trump"

HUNDREDS in Nigeria march in Support of President Donald Trump
-- "Massive rally for President Donald Trump in Nigeria, organized by a church. This is shocking and historical"

Jews in Surfside, Fla hold a vigil for P{resident Trump
-- "The Bal Harbour synagogue in Surfside, Florida made a special Mi Shebeirach blessing this morning for a Trump victory!"

...and world-wide news is reporting the same elsewhere.

I am guessing when Democrats, the fake News Media, and snowflakes say, 'The world hates Donald Trump' what they REALLY mean is George Soros, Democrats, Fake News media, snowflakes, Iran, Russia, and China hate Donald Trump.'

MASSIVE Rally for Trump in Nigeria — Hindu Sena
hold Fire Rituals for Trump in New Delhi — Jews in
Surfside, FL Hold Prayer Vigil for Trump

Haven't you heard, Easy? Trump's hated, the laughing stock of the world! :smoke:

Coming from a guy who claimed to be a moderate but is a hard core leftist.
Neat lie! But you're a Trumpster, so....

Line two of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
If other nations had a choice of the United States or China as the top dog, they would take the United States.

Coming from a guy who claimed to be a moderate but is a hard core leftist.
Neat lie! But you're a Trumpster, so....

Line two of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
If other nations had a choice of the United States or China as the top dog, they would take the United States.

Having lived in Europe during the Trump presidency, I can certainly agree that Europeans are more in line with the Democrats politically. That's undeniable.

But the shit that mainstream Europeans look down on the US, Trump or the Republicans and mock and hate us for it is only a Democrat fantasy by nuts like Mac.

The Dutch love the United States. I said once when I was over there the UK is our "best friend." They were all indignant and said "No, the Netherlands is the United States best friend!" I looked a second to see if they were serious, they were.

Sorry Mac1958 , the world doesn't hate us or look down on us because of Trump no matter how much you want them to

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back