i thought the left hated Xmas? Obama pays visit to Childrens Hospital to spread some Christmas cheer

• Banned

OIC. So he's planning on running again in 2020?

The CHICOMS hate Christmas too. They've been persecuting the hell out of Christians there lately but the hell of it is, every cheap plastic Christmas decoration in the stores came from communist China.

Figure that one out.
turn on Tucker on fox. they're talking about china right now! Pillsbury is on

The CHICOMS hate Christmas too. They've been persecuting the hell out of Christians there lately but the hell of it is, every cheap plastic Christmas decoration in the stores came from communist China.

Figure that one out.

I can watch FOX news out here in the garage..

Fox News Live Stream HD - USNewsLive.TV

Watch Fox News Live Stream [HD] - Fox News Channel Online Streaming

Fox News Live | Watch Fox News live Streaming | Watch Fox News Online | Baqiworld.com

• Banned

Figure that one out.

Fox News Live | Watch Fox News live Streaming | Watch Fox News Online | Baqiworld.com
you just had to brag!

So how often does he make such visits when it isn't Christmas time?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I give to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital every year at this time, but is now the only time that the place gets anything from me? No.

Figure that one out.

Certainly an appropriate place.

So how often does he make such visits when it isn't Christmas time?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I give to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital every year at this time, but is now the only time that the place gets anything from me? No.
Are you implying that Obama doesn’t visit and help other charities at other times of the year? Really?

^^^ So, so, but in all seriousness. if other visits are made, in my opinion, they should be acknowledged too.

God bless you and everyone who pitches in always!!!

Holly

Figure that one out.
See, Obama does good deeds be cause they are good deeds. I wouldn't expect a Tru,pette to grasp that concept.

Figure that one out.
See, Obama does good deeds be cause they are good deeds. I wouldn't expect a Tru,pette to grasp that concept.

Obama never did a "good deed" that didn't have a political motivation behind it. Everything was "optics".

Do you know why we think you conservatives are deranged?

I'll tell you.

fiirst YOU conservatives say deranged things like "liberals hate christmas!"

THEN

you post even stupider things like "I thought you liberals HATED christmas!"

You made up the lie "liberals hate christmas" and you chose to believe it......

stop blaming liberals for your own stupidity....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back