I thought Trump was Putin's puppet. Why would Trump bomb Syria?

We have been conducting air strikes in Syria for many years now, yet suddenly a missile attack is an act of War.........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I believe the airstrikes were under the authority of the 2001 AUMF, which empowered the president to go after terrorists like those that struck on 9-11, in this case ISIS, which grew out of the alqaeda that struck on 9-11.

This action sent a message to the world.. not just Assad.. Kim jong Ue, the mullahs of Iran and any other rouge nation.

The days of America and Obama failed policies making us take it in the ass are over..

And that message was that we will waste 80 million dollars plus to do pretty much no damage and no lasting effect. Maybe also the message was that our cruise missiles are not really something to fear anymore.
You really don't know much about deteritive strikes and foreign policy.. You should stop while your behind...

We have been conducting air strikes in Syria for many years now, yet suddenly a missile attack is an act of War.........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Act of war if a republican does it...

Humanitarian mission if the dim wits do it..

Double standard F-Tards..

Sure it was:

According to the United States Constitution only Congress can send America to war. It is known as a check on the Executive. Congress refused permission for President Obama to enforce international law. Donald trump, in contrast, did not seek permission from Congress for his latest action.

No, only Congress can declare an act of war, and that hasn't been done in the US since WWII.

Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

As always, Snowflakes are short on facts and long on bullshit, huh?

The funny thing is if Obama did the exact same thing, they would be calling this a humanitarian effort and praise him from the white house to golf course.

Well there are some differences that point out President Obama's understanding of the region, world and politics that just seems to befuddle Russia's American puppet.

Obama went to Congress and attempted to have a united American front prior to attacking Syria, republicans loudly condemned his intentions.
trump reported to his superiors prior to launching the attack, his superiors were briefed on when and where of the attack; this allowed his masters to evacuate their personnel and equipment and suffer absolutely no casualties or equipment loss.

Didn't trump say he wouldn't warn our enemies before attacking them???...lol.
Your stupidity is breathtaking. Trump gave our ally in the region a head's up. His superiors? Masters? Why come here and prove you're an idiot? Obama did nothing about his red line and you blame Republicans? Jesus Christ.

View attachment 120942 There's still no question the orange clown is Putin's Puppet. Nikki Haley is talking tough about Russia but have you heard the clown say one negative thing about Putin yet?
Me neither.
It must humiliate the narcissus that Putin is the most powerful man in the world.

Pee tape has the narcissus by the balls.
It must embarrass your family members when you speak.

That's easy. Because he's not Putins bitch.

Putin supports Assad and if he had control of Trump our forces never would have bombed Assad's airbase killing a general.

Trump didn't like the dead civilians so he cleared the attack.

Easy, peasy.

I think what got to Trump were the pictures of those kids. I think it got to anybody that seen them or the videos.
There were similar videos from 2013 and several years since which led Trump to advise Obama against any military action. Trump also said just before his election as president that he could look Syrian children in the eye and tell them that there is no room for them in America. The man is a brazen hypocrite.

do you have anything except dem/lib bullshit talking points? You are wasting space on this message board posting this crap.
Now I know I hit a nerve. Thanks.

no, you just identified yourself as a brain dead left wing talking point repeating parrot.

That's easy. Because he's not Putins bitch.

Putin supports Assad and if he had control of Trump our forces never would have bombed Assad's airbase killing a general.

Trump didn't like the dead civilians so he cleared the attack.

Easy, peasy.

I think what got to Trump were the pictures of those kids. I think it got to anybody that seen them or the videos.
There were similar videos from 2013 and several years since which led Trump to advise Obama against any military action. Trump also said just before his election as president that he could look Syrian children in the eye and tell them that there is no room for them in America. The man is a brazen hypocrite.

do you have anything except dem/lib bullshit talking points? You are wasting space on this message board posting this crap.

no, you just identified yourself as a brain dead left wing talking point repeating parrot.
This aggressive language of yours becomes especially threatening when spoken by an American who is armed. Scary.

This aggressive language of yours becomes especially threatening when spoken by an American who is armed. Scary.

Yeah, we armed Americans just run around shooting anybody these days.

nothing to fear from a patriot-----------------unless you are a traitor.

Our military makes these plans--not the President.
So you admit Tramp lied during the campaign when he said HE has a sure fire PLAN to defeat ISIL so fast our heads would spin!!!
Thank you.
Do you really think that someone who says he knows more about everything than anyone, including knowing more than "the generals," will allow his inferiors to make any plans about anything????

So you admit Tramp lied during the campaign when he said HE has a sure fire PLAN to defeat ISIL so fast our heads would spin!!!
Thank you.
Do you really think that someone who says he knows more about everything than anyone, including knowing more than "the generals," will allow his inferiors to make any plans about anything????

Trump said he would rely on his generals and admirals. clearly he did that on the Syria attack.

why do you use ISIL rather than ISIS? are you an Israel hater like Obama?

Thank you.
Trump said he would rely on his generals and admirals. clearly he did that on the Syria attack.
Tramp said "I know more than the generals, belibe me."
Only stupid people like you and Tramp think ISIL is limited to only Syria, the last S in ISIS.

So much for the lefts accusations of collusion with Trump..
You do know Tramp called his BFF Poontang and gave him a heads up to pass along to Assad!

17799464_10212493771839917_6920283890182912963_n.jpg

Thank you.
Tramp said "I know more than the generals, belibe me."
Only stupid people like you and Tramp think ISIL is limited to only Syria, the last S in ISIS.

the L stands for Levant. Which includes the land known as the country of Israel. You and Obama want radical islam to take over Israel. Otherwise you would not use ISIL. ISIS stand for Islamic state Iraq Syria.

You do know Tramp called his BFF Poontang and gave him a heads up to pass along to Assad!

17799464_10212493771839917_6920283890182912963_n.jpg

I don't know if they wanted the one hour warning passed to Assad. But Trump certainly wanted the Russians to know exactly where and when the missiles would strike. He even made sure they didn't take out the runways, so the russians could still use the landing fields.

He did not tell Assad when and where he was going to hit. He may have told the Russians to get their people out of the way, but that has not been proven.

The pentagon already confirmed they used the military hotline they have with Russia to avoid air conflicts, to tell the russians of the attack. Giving them an hour to get their people, planes and equipment out of the area.

Forum List

Back