I thought you conservatives loved Fox News

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
And that they did no wrong, and were always fair, balanced, and right, and everything they said is true and everything said by the other networks is wrong.

Make up your mind. But you'll never do that, right? I mean, having to choose between Trump, establishment Republicans, and Democrats is driving you crazy. Especially now that Trump is siding with the establishment, and there will be no repeal of Obamacare, and there will be ongoing war in the Middle East.

Haven't given any of it a second thought. How long did it take you to dream up this troll thread?

And that they did no wrong, and were always fair, balanced, and right, and everything they said is true and everything said by the other networks is wrong.

Make up your mind. But you'll never do that, right? I mean, having to choose between Trump, establishment Republicans, and Democrats is driving you crazy. Especially now that Trump is siding with the establishment, and there will be no repeal of Obamacare, and there will be ongoing war in the Middle East.

As is usual, you on the left, make up stuff, attribute it to others without thinking, and then are shocked your mythology isn't true.

I never thought Fox News was never wrong. I never thought Trump was never wrong.

I did however think that Hillary Clinton lost the election. That.... I've made up my mind on. OH... and I'm right. :)

This isn't the Flame Zone yet all that has been offered so far are personal attacks on the OP. And to the OP many conservatives put their finger in the wind and follow whichever person is the loudest on that day or promises to 'git 'ar cunntree back'.

Forum List

Back