I thought you were going to pick the best people?

Nope, all the disgraceful assholes he picked stayed for the full 8 years.
And why do you think that is?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Because for democrats the law doesn't matter......what matters is power...power to do what they want, and allowing the law to remove their minions is not the way you accumulate and use power.
That's the reason huh? And you're sticking with that?

It is the truth.....lois lerner should have been in jail.....she used the IRS against Americans.......eric holder, should have been fired......and clinton should have been in jail as well for breaking federal law......but when you control the A.G.....and the A.G. is meeting with the husband of the subject of the investigation...you can't expect justice...
What law did Clinton break?
What should Holder have been fired for?

Mishandling of top secret information, having an illegal, unsecured server, lying to the FBI, which is a felony and why Martha Stewart went to jail......destroying subpoened documents.....and that doesn't even get to the crimes involving selling her office to foreign governments....which would have been actually investigated with a real attorney general...

And why do you think that is?

Because for democrats the law doesn't matter......what matters is power...power to do what they want, and allowing the law to remove their minions is not the way you accumulate and use power.

It is the truth.....lois lerner should have been in jail.....she used the IRS against Americans.......eric holder, should have been fired......and clinton should have been in jail as well for breaking federal law......but when you control the A.G.....and the A.G. is meeting with the husband of the subject of the investigation...you can't expect justice...

Mishandling of top secret information, having an illegal, unsecured server....destroying subpoened documents.....and that doesn't even get to the crimes involving selling her office to foreign governments....which would have been actually investigated with a real attorney general...
But a genius like you, a constitutional expert, knows all the answers

Mishandling of top secret information, having an illegal, unsecured server....destroying subpoened documents.....and that doesn't even get to the crimes involving selling her office to foreign governments....which would have been actually investigated with a real attorney general...
But a genius like you, a constitutional expert, knows all the answers

Nope....but actual lawyers know the answers asswipe......she broke the law over and over and anyone else would be in jail right now...

Forum List

Back