I told you before Obama left office, we would see children dying in the streets...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
and I was right:

" Issa: ‘This Flood Is Going To Mean Children Dying Trying To Get In’ Due To Obama’s DREAM Act
WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — A top Republican lawmaker warns that children will die trying to get into the U.S. illegally due to President Barack Obama’s DREAM Act.

Speaking to Fox News Radio, Rep. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, stated that these children believe they will become American citizens once they come into the U.S.

“This flood is going to mean children dying trying to get in,” Issa told Fox News Radio. “And more important, children coming here with the anticipation that somehow they’re going to be granted citizenship and then they will bring the rest of their family … that’s a false narrative. "

They are also going to die once they are dumped within our borders. They will starve, and die of diseases, and be preyed upon by the huge criminal onslaught we are also suffering thanks to Obama.

Issa: ?This Flood Is Going To Mean Children Dying Trying To Get In? Due To Obama?s DREAM Act « CBS DC

Many of those cute little brown-eyed kids will eventually go gangstuh. Also TB outbreaks comin' soon to a neighborhood near you.

The gangs are waiting for them on this side. They are trafficking them across the border. This is huge, and the criminal admin and criminal progressives who are applauding should be put in prison for it.

The gangs are waiting for them on this side. They are trafficking them across the border. This is huge, and the criminal admin and criminal progressives who are applauding should be put in prison for it.

No problem. The dwindling middle-class taxpayer will pick up the tab for the fall-out from this.

Martial law is coming. The camps/detention centers are being built now. And if you think they're ONLY for the aliens, you're so wrong.

Hope everybody is prepared for that. They'd like to wait until all the guns have been taken, but that's not going to happen so they will probably just go ahead and start with the curfews and checkpoints.

"The children that are arriving are a particularly vulnerable group,” Alejandro Mayorkas, deputy secretary of homeland security, said last week. “They have often survived a hazardous journey to have arrived here.”

"Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House domestic policy council, said that some of the influx may have been caused by a false rumour in some countries that children would be allowed to stay in the US.

"Illegal immigrants caught by border patrol are often sent back if they are from Mexico, however that is not the case for people from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, where many of this year’s influx come from. Unaccompanied children caught at the border become wards of the state and become the responsibility of the Department of Health and Human Services."

US struggles with surge in illegal immigrant children - FT.com

Last edited:
Martial law is coming. The camps/detention centers are being built now. And if you think they're ONLY for the aliens, you're so wrong.

Hope everybody is prepared for that. They'd like to wait until all the guns have been taken, but that's not going to happen so they will probably just go ahead and start with the curfews and checkpoints.

"The children that are arriving are a particularly vulnerable group,” Alejandro Mayorkas, deputy secretary of homeland security, said last week. “They have often survived a hazardous journey to have arrived here.”

"Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House domestic policy council, said that some of the influx may have been caused by a false rumour in some countries that children would be allowed to stay in the US.

"Illegal immigrants caught by border patrol are often sent back if they are from Mexico, however that is not the case for people from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, where many of this year’s influx come from. Unaccompanied children caught at the border become wards of the state and become the responsibility of the Department of Health and Human Services."

US struggles with surge in illegal immigrant children - FT.com

Martial law doesn't arrive until mid-2015, about six weeks after our economy implodes.

For every child that dies coming here or in a camp, it is one less child we have to medicate, educate or incarcerate. Don't feel bad about it.

Oh it won't be just those children.

They are taxing a system that our own children are dependent upon. The schools, the foodstamp program, our medical programs, our hospitals, our child welfare system...

our courts.

It's open season on kids.

large_woman_tin_foil_hat.jpg

I knew Issa was stupid but I hadn't realized he's retarded.

I don't expect an answer from either of you geniuses, but tell me..exactly what is Issa *retarded* about?

You just made a value judgement about him, without actually saying what he was wrong about. Go ahead and give it a whirl, let's see what you come up with.

I think if you really try, you can do it.

literally millions of otherwise sane and able-bodied adults refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal and state funds

I see trolling but so far not one person has actually contested what was said.

"Issa is a retard" is not considered an argument, btw.

Meanwhile, this is what you loons have accomplished:

"A facility in Nogales, Arizona, with capacity for about 1,500, does not have enough food or beds to accommodate the current demand, a spokesman said."

So what do you think happens to kids in a huge facility with no beds, food, or adults?

I take it progressives like this policy.
I knew they would. Human rights violations against kids always excites them:

More undocumented children arrive in Arizona in bid to reduce crowding - CNN.com

Forum List

Back