🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

That's funny coming from a bunch of fascists claiming to be "classic liberals."

translation~ I am a dork who thinks the democrat party today is the same as JFK

It's the Democratic party, not "democrat party". Of course some things have changed. Times have changed in 50 years. You can't go back in time to some sort of make believe world that never really existed. And if you think the Democratic party has strayed from its ideals, take a good look at your own party. Its a far cry from the party of Ike and Goldwater.

The first vote I ever cast was for JFK. Shortly after he was killed and it slowly began to filter out that he was (basically) incompetent - couldn't keep his zipper up around the ladies, abandoned Cuban ExPatriots to die at the Bay Of Pigs, nearly got us into WWIII over missiles in Cuba - I decided that I would be better served voting Republican.

Did that all the way until Reagan left office. I am now an "unaffiliated" voter. Hell, there isn't a spoonful's difference between the two. Both parties are looking to get "rich" through the taxpayer. One through Communism and the other through the Corporations. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

The Democrat motto used to be "Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".

Now it's "The Country owes me."

Ignorant RW idiocy from Sean Rushbeck. ACTUALLY, it's taking care of victims of the Bush Second Pub Great World Depression, and fixing the worst handicap on our economy, the ridiculously expensive Pub health system, with supposedly GOP health reform. You people are so gd dumb...

I usually consider your posts too goofy to respond to, but I will this one.

Are you so naive as to honestly think only Democrats have changed? As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I see it as Republicans who have REALLY changed.

Idk dude, they changed because the democrats are going off the deep end. cant beat them join them to get the votes.

It's the Democratic party, not "democrat party". Of course some things have changed. Times have changed in 50 years. You can't go back in time to some sort of make believe world that never really existed. And if you think the Democratic party has strayed from its ideals, take a good look at your own party. Its a far cry from the party of Ike and Goldwater.

oh excuse me potise for the typo... glad to know your part of the spelling police. I dont have a party, I am just me....

I was marching and rioting when most of the so called liberals on this board were still pooping in their diapers.

OMG now I really feel old. Pampers were just invented when I had my kids.

Holy toledo!!!!! Someone break out a walker!!!!

Too bad you got Reaganized and brainwashed, Canuck....lol. Maybe it is dementia...

Are you so naive as to honestly think only Democrats have changed? As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I see it as Republicans who have REALLY changed.

When Schumer threw Hillary under the bus. That was a big red flag.

When Teddy could back a man who's mentor dedicated his book to his brothers assassin I lost all hope for the Democrats.

And realizing that to preserve their power in the Senate good men will sell their souls.

After messing with Souther governors, the Dems are back to a northern liberal agin NOW. tyvm....and this talk of communists, nazis, and islam is PURE PUBCRAPPE, dupe. Thank GOD we're back to a kEnnedy style DEM. Sorry you're blind, racist Pub dupes....This IS the new Camelot. Please hang yourselves in 2014 and sink the Pub propaganda machine...

It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....

Really? Please link to some JFK speeches where he declared private citizens who disagreed with his policies to be enemies.

Bo I think the really ones that are brainwashed is lefty's like franco...

You really think franco has anything there to be washed?

Holy Hell. get off of it you bunch of phonies.

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

I was marching and rioting when most of the so called liberals on this board were still pooping in their diapers.

OMG now I really feel old. Pampers were just invented when I had my kids.

Holy toledo!!!!! Someone break out a walker!!!!

Too bad you got Reaganized and brainwashed, Canuck....lol. Maybe it is dementia...

:lol:

I've never stopped fighting the good fight. You on the supposed left of center never do jack shit exempt bitch on forums.

The tea party and the neo-cons are the biggest bunch of money grabbing , people exploiting cowards ever, this post is ridiculous and anyone that buys into is as bad as they have been.

oh excuse me potise for the typo... glad to know your part of the spelling police. I dont have a party, I am just me....

That's no typo, that's your inner Rush or whatever...lol

I have to agree with you tinydancer ...there was a mystique about them ....something badly missed nowadays...I am glad I am not the only one who thinks that way! :)

I haven't seen any president hated as much and loved as much as JFK. I have no doubt that had he not been assassinated, he would have suffered much the same fate as Johnson due to the war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back