🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

I wish I knew. But that's for another day in the conspiracy forum.

The C.I.A. and the mafia because he fucked both of them over (being the lying, sleazy dumbocrat that he was).

He used the mafia to get elected, then promptly assigned his brother as Attorney General and they turned on the mafia like rapid pitbulls (major mistake).

He then fucked the C.I.A. over royally when he promised them air-support on the Bay of Pigs operation and withdrew at 0 hour, hanging all of those operatives out to dry (and, quite literally, to die - bigger mistake).

When you dance with the devil....

Where was CIA Director George H.W. Bush when JFK was killed? Was he in Dallas? He says not...but there is a picture that certainly looks like him in Dallas...on that fateful day...

The Democrat motto used to be "Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".

Now it's "The Country owes me."

Ignorant RW idiocy from Sean Rushbeck. ACTUALLY, it's taking care of victims of the Bush Second Pub Great World Depression, and fixing the worst handicap on our economy, the ridiculously expensive Pub health system, with supposedly GOP health reform. You people are so gd dumb...

yea everyone is so dumb Frankie....this coming from someone who is so fucking stupid you wont even question those you follow...that is being stupid Frankie.....

I wish I knew. But that's for another day in the conspiracy forum.

The C.I.A. and the mafia because he fucked both of them over (being the lying, sleazy dumbocrat that he was).

He used the mafia to get elected, then promptly assigned his brother as Attorney General and they turned on the mafia like rapid pitbulls (major mistake).

He then fucked the C.I.A. over royally when he promised them air-support on the Bay of Pigs operation and withdrew at 0 hour, hanging all of those operatives out to dry (and, quite literally, to die - bigger mistake).

When you dance with the devil....

Where was George H.W. Bush when JFK was killed? Was he in Dallas? He says not...but there is a picture that certainly looks like him in Dallas...on that fateful day...

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Reward

I have no idea if if went that high - but you certainly won't hear me argue either way. It wouldn't shock me in the least if he knew and/or sanctioned it.

After messing with Souther governors, the Dems are back to a northern liberal agin NOW. tyvm....and this talk of communists, nazis, and islam is PURE PUBCRAPPE, dupe. Thank GOD we're back to a kEnnedy style DEM. Sorry you're blind, racist Pub dupes....This IS the new Camelot. Please hang yourselves in 2014 and sink the Pub propaganda machine...

if anyone wants to know what Frankie just babbled here ....you will need to get one of these.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKlqMjfk1Y]1950's Decoder Ring TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I was marching and rioting when most of the so called liberals on this board were still pooping in their diapers.

OMG now I really feel old. Pampers were just invented when I had my kids.

Holy toledo!!!!! Someone break out a walker!!!!

Too bad you got Reaganized and brainwashed, Canuck....lol. Maybe it is dementia...

:lol:

I've never stopped fighting the good fight. You on the supposed left of center never do jack shit exempt bitch on forums.

wait a minute!!.....Frankie.....left of center?.....do we have the right guy?....Frankie is so far left he is sitting in the top row of the Left field bleachers with his back smashed against the wall....

Too bad you got Reaganized and brainwashed, Canuck....lol. Maybe it is dementia...

:lol:

I've never stopped fighting the good fight. You on the supposed left of center never do jack shit exempt bitch on forums.

We in the center fight for the truth and the good of the country, ALL of it. God knows what the whacko RW dupes and haters think they're doing. Thanks for the the stupidest wars ever, the depression, and obstructing a real health system and a recovery....

WE???.....good god Frankie.....you are so far from the middle.....thats how brainwashed you are.....

That's funny coming from a bunch of fascists claiming to be "classic liberals."

While you were heading into "Huggies I'm a big boy now" I was listening to Angela Davis at UCLA.

You can't beat me on liberal. :eusa_angel: Power to the people baby.

Americans are the biggest conspiracy nuts in the world. It's ignorance and the all American need to be smarter than everyone else LOL. Lot of people make millions off the Kennedy, UFO, ancient aliens, reborn christian deals, and now the Pub dupe alternate universe. There's ONE conspiracy, the greedy idiot Pub one...

Read my sig- Stuff you don't know, BS you do...Pub dupes.

WHEN did Obama refer to ENEMIES?

What DPP? IDOCY! There's Pub propaganda, and there's the REST of the world...duh.

when he told the Latino audience out here that Republicans are your enemies.....he could have said that different Frankie....if he had any leadership skills he would have....

Forum List

Back