🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

I want it back: it was Camelot

I usually consider your posts too goofy to respond to, but I will this one.

Are you so naive as to honestly think only Democrats have changed? As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I see it as Republicans who have REALLY changed.

And this one’s no exception.

here is another that never questions what he is told......its always the other sides fault....

:lol:

I've never stopped fighting the good fight. You on the supposed left of center never do jack shit exempt bitch on forums.

We in the center fight for the truth and the good of the country, ALL of it. God knows what the whacko RW dupes and haters think they're doing. Thanks for the the stupidest wars ever, the depression, and obstructing a real health system and a recovery....

WE???.....good god Frankie.....you are so far from the middle.....thats how brainwashed you are.....

Dems and the rest of the world say we're center, center right, and the new bs GOP is falling off the right side of their flat earth lol. ONLY party in the world against global warming, month vacations, living wage, cut taxes on the rich for growth, we and Papua New Guinea have no paid parental leave etc etc- you jackasses are what happenened to America the great....chumps of the greedy idiot rich....

Of course I do, ignorant chump.lol. All your Pub outrages of the day add up to: NOTHING. Oh, a blowjob.Change the channel.

of course you do what Frankie?.....learn how to use the quote function.....it helps the rest of us see who you are replying too.....

Read my sig- Stuff you don't know, BS you do...Pub dupes.

WHEN did Obama refer to ENEMIES?

What DPP? IDOCY! There's Pub propaganda, and there's the REST of the world...duh.

when he told the Latino audience out here that Republicans are your enemies.....he could have said that different Frankie....if he had any leadership skills he would have....

Once, a mistake. THEIR enemies yes. And THAT'S probably Pubcrappe, and of course repeated 1000 times, for the zombie hater dupes lol...

Course saying Obama is the commie muslim non american enemy is every day stuff for you guys lol....

And check the 15-20 google pages of Pub propaganda stories lockstep within 20 minutes on every bs "outrage"- that's a machine.

Americans are the biggest conspiracy nuts in the world. It's ignorance and the all American need to be smarter than everyone else LOL. Lot of people make millions off the Kennedy, UFO, ancient aliens, reborn christian deals, and now the Pub dupe alternate universe. There's ONE conspiracy, the greedy idiot Pub one...

your buddy Lahkota just started one.....he said you are one of the smartest guys here....he said your "deep".....:lol:.....yea i know i am laughing too...

What DPP? IDOCY! There's Pub propaganda, and there's the REST of the world...duh.

when he told the Latino audience out here that Republicans are your enemies.....he could have said that different Frankie....if he had any leadership skills he would have....

Once, a mistake. THEIR enemies yes. And THAT'S probably Pubcrappe, and of course repeated 1000 times, for the zombie hater dupes lol...

Course saying Obama is the commie muslim non american enemy is every day stuff for you guys lol....

And check the 15-20 google pages of Pub propaganda stories lockstep within 20 minutes on every bs "outrage"- that's a machine.

And Obama apologized- the hater GOP never does...

Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies' - USA Today
content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/.../obama...enemies/1 - Cached - Similar
Nov 2, 2010 ... President Obama is backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to
cast Republicans as "enemies."

We in the center fight for the truth and the good of the country, ALL of it. God knows what the whacko RW dupes and haters think they're doing. Thanks for the the stupidest wars ever, the depression, and obstructing a real health system and a recovery....

WE???.....good god Frankie.....you are so far from the middle.....thats how brainwashed you are.....

Dems and the rest of the world say we're center, center right, and the new bs GOP is falling off the right side of their flat earth lol. ONLY party in the world against global warming, month vacations, living wage, cut taxes on the rich for growth, we and Papua New Guinea have no paid parental leave etc etc- you jackasses are what happenened to America the great....chumps of the greedy idiot rich....

if you were center Frankie you would not be against every Conservative thing like you are....AND you would not be ok with every Liberal thing like you are.....you do nothing but bad mouth Republicans and praise Democrats.........that is not a person in the Center.....you are pretty far left.....

He was just telling it like it is. Here is a clip of some friendly repugs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGo1-EVrsx8]Mars Attacks! [Don't run, we are your friends] - YouTube[/ame]

im not one of "those" guys Frankie.....i dont think or have ever said Obama is a Commie or a Muslim.....he is just another shitty Politician to me.....

Once, a mistake.

one that the Latino activist took and ran with out here Frankie.....just like the Republicans did with the Commie Muslim shit.....open your eyes Frankie....and change the fucking channel.....

It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....

Really? Please link to some JFK speeches where he declared private citizens who disagreed with his policies to be enemies.

The only reason you believe Obama has is you're duped by the gigantic, disgraceful Pub Propaganda Machine, hater dupe....Course they can call him a marxist Muslim non American , no problem. You're unbelievable chumps of the greedy idiot rich, shyttehead LOL

No links? I didn't think so, just a wingnut's opinion.

What conservative things LOL? Cut taxes on the rich, or have ANOTHER 5 investigations? Conservative IS RW, and today it's WAYYYY out there lol.

Obama IS a black JFK, with fidelity. Night, chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/.../obama...enemies/1 - Cached - Similar
Nov 2, 2010 ... President Obama is backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to

There's something Pub hater propagandists never do...USA Today, commie paper...LOL

im not one of "those" guys Frankie.....i dont think or have ever said Obama is a Commie or a Muslim.....he is just another shitty Politician to me.....

"appeared"

Anyway, that makes you a very moderate GOP type lol...

What conservative things LOL? Cut taxes on the rich, or have ANOTHER 5 investigations? Conservative IS RW, and today it's WAYYYY out there lol.

Obama IS a black JFK, with fidelity. Night, chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

What conservative things

if you were in the middle you would not be asking that.....is that left field wall starting to grind into your back yet?....

There's something Pub hater propagandists never do...USA Today, commie paper...LOL

like i said Frankie.....the activist out here ran with that....and you still hear them refer to that.....the Mayor of L.A. has said much the same following that....only he said it in Spanish....."los republicanos son sus enemigos"....the damage is done....

"appeared"

Anyway, that makes you a very moderate GOP type lol...

if i was a Republican i would be called a RINO.....if i was a Democrat you would be calling me a Blue Dog.....

Forum List

Back