I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

If by accommodations you mean treat them like you would every other girl or boy (depending on how they identify) then yes.
But they aren’t being treated like every boy or girl. They are seeking special treatment.

If you treat a boy - who wants to be treated like a girl - like a girl, you are giving that boy special treatment.

If by accommodations you mean treat them like you would every other girl or boy (depending on how they identify) then yes.

I just gave you a link to objective evidence via MRI and brain scans. Were you too afraid to acknowledge and address it? Did you lose it? Would you like me to post it again? Or others?
No, I will treat them as human, but I will not play into their mental illness.

I just gave you a link to objective evidence via MRI and brain scans. Were you too afraid to acknowledge and address it? Did you lose it? Would you like me to post it again? Or others?
You do realize that if you were to follow the money it would lead to people who have an agenda. Most likely the destruction of the United States. Or scientists who would say whatever you want them to for that Beach house.

No.

No.

No.

And no.

Did you read the actual study? Because again…. an intersexed individual has material proof of their physical condition because it is literally a physical condition which can be confirmed. Not so for the vast majority of the transgendered.

So I can understand the reluctance in writing exceptions for people who’s claim can’t be backed up with physical evidence.

Of course I would but you've made yourself a obvious perve with an obvious perve point of view. The child in this story simply wants to be able to change in the locker room she identifies with.
TO BAD! Why do his rights trump everyone else's, you act like those actual girls should just strip down in front of him, maybe invite him to a slumber party!

Thanks for just contradicting yourself with STUNNING blind hypocrisy.
It would only be hypocrisy if the situations were equivalent. Me being okay with a trans girl wanting to be able to change in the locker room of the gender she identifies with is not the same as me nor being okay with you wanting to perve, by your own admission, on the female members of my family. Learn how to identify like and like you blind bitch. 😄
A child isn't old enough yet to know how they "identify." If a boy doesn't identify with being a boy, he should seek mental counseling, not think his desires and impulses supplant the rights of those of the other 99% of society. What if tomorrow that person decides they identify with being a pedophile? Maybe the year after, they will identify with being a Nazi!
Are you revealing to us that as a child you didn't know if you identified with boys or girls? :laughing0301:

I won't speak for you but as far back as I remember I knew identified as a boy.

No.

No.

No.

And no.

Did you read the actual study? Because again…. an intersexed individual has material proof of their physical condition because it is literally a physical condition which can be confirmed. Not so for the vast majority of the transgendered.

So I can understand the reluctance in writing exceptions for people who’s claim can’t be backed up with physical evidence.
Did you read the study? 😄 Certainly doesnt seem like it since you can't actually acknowledge anything said in it even to refute it with anything other than a baseless, No! 😄

Of course I would but you've made yourself a obvious perve with an obvious perve point of view. The child in this story simply wants to be able to change in the locker room she identifies with.
what gives him more rights than the girls?

Did you read the study? 😄 Certainly doesnt seem like it since you can't actually acknowledge anything said in it even to refute it with anything other than a baseless, No! 😄
Given your response, it doesn’t sound like you read the study.

Here it is:

Absent physical evidence, it’s the honor system. I wouldn’t write the rule for the exception without physical evidence to support it.

Is that English? She identifies as a she and everyone who identifies as a she gets to use the ladies locker room. This isn't rocket science guys.
it's a he, sorry to burst your ignorant bubble. And you just think his rights trumps others rights. And that ain't so genius.

And he is a he and belongs with boys. sorry. Until you can magically make him have a womb and a period, then stay in his bathroom. He doesn't get more rights than girls.

Forum List

Back