I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a stupid argument, always has been; they make their choice when they choose to have sex. It isn't rocket science, it's basic biology. If they get pregnant from it then they are now responsible for another life. They have no right to kill it just because sickos like yourself enjoy the idea.
`
A choice to get raped by a trusted member of the baptist clergy? May I remind you these hypocrites, despite their righteous anti-abortion stance, wanted me to get one. Which is why, to this day, I have no use for baptists and evangelicals.

Wait a second. Your complaint is that they *dont* follow the teachings of their religion...but now you reject the religion?
Yeah it's the mantra of the mentally ill, godless, left.

What a horrible story, but thanks to Windparadox for telling it.

Whenever I write about this on USMB, I get screamed at, but it's true. Evangelicals are horrible parents to girls. They deliberately keep their daughters ignorant about sex and about birth control, perhaps so they can sell them to the highest bidder on the marriage market. Selling one's offspring's hymen can bring in big bucks. Her parental units did this to her because of their cult, and she has been the one to suffer for her parental units' sins.

May I also put in a bad word here for this Owen couple in Florida who tried to screw over their own son. Pfft!

Windparadox is right to call the two who screwed around enough to have her and then failed her "parental units." It puts a good distance between her and these two. They certainly were not "mom" and "dad." These two did nothing but produce a baby whom they then failed to raise.

BTW: I think that we have to distinguish between denominations of Baptists. I've met some pretty sharp Baptists and there are people like Jimmy and Roslyn Carter, who are some very respectable people who have tried to bring their best to the world. I think that the Gore family are Baptist, as are Al Sharpton and many other Baptists who are African-American, and have tried in their way to do the same.

The Roman Catholic Church has an hierarchy, much the same as a medieval country, so it is easy to place blame, as I do as a cradle Catholic for this church's history, mistreatment of women, banning female people from the ministry, aid to the Nazi criminals after WWII, mistreatment of mothers in the Magdalene laundries, the cover-ups of pedophiles. It is far harder to parse the many strains of Baptist, as they have no central governance. There are the Carters and the Gores, but also the jeffress and grahams, the falwell types, etc.
Ah lez shows up to exploit a woman's rape for the purpose of facilitating a long anti Christian rant....good on ya, lez.
-------------------------------------- and thats what it is , imo , anti Christian Drama , probably BS in my opinion .

`
You need to see a surgeon. Maybe you can be salvaged.

Maybe. Physical damage can be fixed. But emotional trauma is not so easily repaired...except by venting a life history on message boards?
Wouldn't this be better on Facebook?

Maybe. Physical damage can be fixed. But emotional trauma is not so easily repaired...except by venting a life history on message boards?Wouldn't this be better on Facebook?
`
In your case, the physical damage did massive damage to your brain so while the scar can be fixed, your psychological dysfunctions are forever permanent. Sorry.

Congratulations on not killing your baby and having it. A much better choice.
`
Both my parental units and the church, wanted me to get a secret abortion. I refused. So, I was sent to live with my aunt in Milwaukee at 12 years old, I lived in Indiana at the time. Never came back.
I would have pushed for your abortion if I knew you’d grow up referring to me as a parental unit. What a fucking crock.

Congratulations on not killing your baby and having it. A much better choice.
`
Both my parental units and the church, wanted me to get a secret abortion. I refused. So, I was sent to live with my aunt in Milwaukee at 12 years old, I lived in Indiana at the time. Never came back.
I would have pushed for your abortion if I knew you’d grow up referring to me as a parental unit. What a fucking crock.
Sounds like something from Star Trek. Planet Vulcan

I am not reading this whole thread....so if someone else asked what I plan to ask...sorry for the repeat.

Anyway...I am curious about how you got knocked up at 12 fucking years of age. Who was the guy that did it? An adult? Was it rape? Was it consentual on HIS part or were you beyond your age mentally, and knew exactly what you were doing? Whats the story there? And was this why you chose to be lesbian? You posted some time ago that you were, so...just asking.

`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.
You didn't date a judge did you.?

What a horrible story, but thanks to Windparadox for telling it.

Whenever I write about this on USMB, I get screamed at, but it's true. Evangelicals are horrible parents to girls. They deliberately keep their daughters ignorant about sex and about birth control, perhaps so they can sell them to the highest bidder on the marriage market. Selling one's offspring's hymen can bring in big bucks. Her parental units did this to her because of their cult, and she has been the one to suffer for her parental units' sins.

May I also put in a bad word here for this Owen couple in Florida who tried to screw over their own son. Pfft!

Windparadox is right to call the two who screwed around enough to have her and then failed her "parental units." It puts a good distance between her and these two. They certainly were not "mom" and "dad." These two did nothing but produce a baby whom they then failed to raise.

BTW: I think that we have to distinguish between denominations of Baptists. I've met some pretty sharp Baptists and there are people like Jimmy and Roslyn Carter, who are some very respectable people who have tried to bring their best to the world. I think that the Gore family are Baptist, as are Al Sharpton and many other Baptists who are African-American, and have tried in their way to do the same.

The Roman Catholic Church has an hierarchy, much the same as a medieval country, so it is easy to place blame, as I do as a cradle Catholic for this church's history, mistreatment of women, banning female people from the ministry, aid to the Nazi criminals after WWII, mistreatment of mothers in the Magdalene laundries, the cover-ups of pedophiles. It is far harder to parse the many strains of Baptist, as they have no central governance. There are the Carters and the Gores, but also the jeffress and grahams, the falwell types, etc.
Ah lez shows up to exploit a woman's rape for the purpose of facilitating a long anti Christian rant....good on ya, lez.

I never was "anti-Christian," Ms. Ridiculous. Read my post again, if you can. And I only dealt with the confusing mosaic of the Baptist religion. I've never said anything about any Orthodox Christian denomination, or any other Christian denomination. There are such Christians out there in denominations such as Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Quaker, and more. If you bother to read, you will find that I spoke well of the Carters and Gores, Baptist people.

Why do you doubt that the Christian faith is all split up into denominations and factions? It has been for centuries.

well , she may be reading the board and i would think that if she knows the age of the Father she might comment on who knocked her up Drifter . Or maybe she can't be sure who it was . Plus the only reason i responded is because ASSUMPTIONS were being made that the guy that got her pregnant was an adult male and he MIGHT have been an adult male but I don't know Drifter .

She’ll be back...with a final “clincher” post to show up certain ones. That info was left out purposefully in order to build tension and then the penultimate..”..so you see this can happen....”

Yes which she did, she deliberately decided NOT to include rape in her OP, why was that? I would have thought that was the CRUCIAL part of such an OP yet she decided to omit it until many hours later.

[QUOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 20804850, member: 56028"I am not a fool, perhaps you should have completed your OP to include you were raped you decided to deliberately omit THAT from your OP, why? Why didn't you put that in your OP?[/QUOTE]
`
Yeah you are. A 12 year old cannot legally consent to sex and in every law book in the US, sex with a 12 year old is considered RAPE. Duh!

As I commented it is exceptionally disturbing to be discussing a CHILD giving birth to a CHILD at the age of 12 years in age.
`
It's reality. It was a hell I wish on no female and yet, despite those hardships, I not only survived but also become stronger.
You are obviously strong. I know women that are complete messes that were raped when they were adults.

How do you know she isn't a mess?

[QUOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 20804850, member: 56028"I am not a fool, perhaps you should have completed your OP to include you were raped you decided to deliberately omit THAT from your OP, why? Why didn't you put that in your OP?
`
"Yeah you are. A 12 year old cannot legally consent to sex and in every law book in the US, sex with a 12 year old is considered RAPE"

But you DID NOT say it was rape in your OP, so why did you CHOOSE to NOT say it was rape? Is it like DOTR says so you could appear hours later to call people fools for NOT automatically KNOWING it was rape?

I'm sorry but as you have posted in other threads about your lifestyle, two other children with two different men and your sleeping also with women, this is what things are based upon UNLESS you comment something different, we were not to know it was a RAPE, so we go on your subsequent lifestyle and just thought you probably started having sex very early.

I am not reading this whole thread....so if someone else asked what I plan to ask...sorry for the repeat.

Anyway...I am curious about how you got knocked up at 12 fucking years of age. Who was the guy that did it? An adult? Was it rape? Was it consentual on HIS part or were you beyond your age mentally, and knew exactly what you were doing? Whats the story there? And was this why you chose to be lesbian? You posted some time ago that you were, so...just asking.

Hopefully the POS was arrested and sent to prison, if not then why? Why not call the police on him, why allow him to do the same thing to perhaps another young girl? Zero Tolerance on paedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back