I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
well , she may be reading the board and i would think that if she knows the age of the Father she might comment on who knocked her up Drifter . Or maybe she can't be sure who it was . Plus the only reason i responded is because ASSUMPTIONS were being made that the guy that got her pregnant was an adult male and he MIGHT have been an adult male but I don't know Drifter .

and just for you girls info i was just reading about some 9 year old boy that knocked up his widdle girlfriend in 'england' but it a common situation all over the world Drifter .

well , she may be reading the board and i would think that if she knows the age of the Father she might comment on who knocked her up Drifter . Or maybe she can't be sure who it was . Plus the only reason i responded is because ASSUMPTIONS were being made that the guy that got her pregnant was an adult male and he MIGHT have been an adult male but I don't know Drifter .

You are making assumptions about my comments. I am simply against adult men impregnating a 12 yr old. Get over it :lol:

was the age of the imseminater mentioned , don't know but a 12 year old girl can easily be impregnated by a 12 year old boy . Also , can't prove it but i highly doubt that any type ' REAL ' Christian would advocate an abortion unless its some kind of wierd lefty type 'kristian' Drifter.

Who said someone was advocating abortion?

and just for you girls info i was just reading about some 9 year old boy that knocked up his widdle girlfriend in 'england' but it a common situation all over the world Drifter .

Are you are making assumptions that it was a 12 yr old or same age kid. If you foubd outit wasa 30 yr old man would you think it was ok?

Neither you or know what the age was my comment was just that an opinion on adult men with legally underage girls. Do you disagree about adult men and legally underage girls or something? You sure got defensive.

The solution is that underage girls should not be having sex to begin with and in the event they are they should be FORCED the Contraceptive Pill, it just illustrates how degenerate Western society has become that we should either Cheerlead underage girls getting pregnant and congratulate them for not having an abortion - CHILDREN are NOT supposed to have CHILDREN - or we are supposed to agree to NORMAL girls having their educational classes disrupted by screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men who effectively therefore should be arrested and be in prison for violating the law by having sex with underage children.

At no point did I ever say anything about kids and them being allowed to have sex. This poster just accused me of crimes and his post has been reported. This is not acceptable behavior on this forum. This happened yesterday as well.

I never said you said they should be allowed to have sex, I said that we should not expect classrooms to be disrupted with the screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men.

You replied to his comment about me with your post and said that underage girls should not be having sex as if you agreed with his statement.

Well yes because I think underage girls should not be having sex with men.

I put more blame on Men who have sex with underage girls.
------------------------------------------------ [chuckle] I just go by what YOU say Drifter .

So you think she doesn't know the age of the father or she doesn't know who knocked her up? Is that an assumption?

At no point did I ever say anything about kids and them being allowed to have sex. This poster just accused me of crimes and his post has been reported. This is not acceptable behavior on this forum. This happened yesterday as well.

I never said you said they should be allowed to have sex, I said that we should not expect classrooms to be disrupted with the screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men.

You replied to his comment about me with your post and said that underage girls should not be having sex as if you agreed with his statement.

Well yes because I think underage girls should not be having sex with men.

I put more blame on Men who have sex with underage girls.
------------------------------------------------ [chuckle] I just go by what YOU say Drifter .

And I go by what you say as well. I am against adult men with underage kids.How about you?

Lord....

how times have changed......when I was in High School ....me and my girlfriends had.. we had many many boyfriends for sure..... but in an innocent way....and we never got pregnant.....that was a big no no.....never never never never......big NO NO

....and so......we were happy and naughty and we had good times and all that.... but never had those problems...NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I guess now it's like.... different times.....different life? who knows...:dunno:

Lord....

how times have changed......when I was in High School ....me and my girlfriends had.. we had many many boyfriends for sure..... but in an innocent way....and we never got pregnant.....that was a big no no.....never never never never......big NO NO

....and so......we were happy and naughty and we had good times and all that.... but never had those problems...NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I guess now it's like.... different times.....different life? who knows...:dunno:

If I'm not mistaken, she mentioned that her daughter was college age now… So, this is not something that happened recently. But maybe she will come back to the thread and respond to some of the confusion here.

Lord....

If I'm not mistaken, she mentioned that her daughter was college age now… So, this is not something that happened recently. But maybe she will come back to the thread and respond to some of the confusion here.

My parents would have kill me

The parents of my girlfriends too...them

That was not even considered .....no way Jose

And so we followed the rules ....we had fun....but we were no fools.

Enough said.

She’ll be back...with a final “clincher” post to show up certain ones. That info was left out purposefully in order to build tension and then the penultimate..”..so you see this can happen....”

Babies in elementary school , junior high , high school and lately i get a glimpse every once in awhile of some prisons in the USA where the 'baby momas' and other 'baby mommas' general women and some wives raise their future gang member kids in prison in the USA . Reminds me of some ' south american' countries where the whole family is in prison because the old man is in prison . -------------

I was privately educated, so was my sister and at our private school IF a girl became pregnant, which ZERO did but IF a girl would have then she would have been automatically expelled from the school.

Way it should be.

I don't know you are CONGRATULATING her in this thread for having a baby at the age of 12 years in age yes?
`
I was raped fool.

Yeah that's the sad thing about this forum. If you start a thread and leave... and then come back in about 4 hours you'll find out you made the front cover of the National Enquirer by having sex with alien and giving birth to a robot.

As I commented it is exceptionally disturbing to be discussing a CHILD giving birth to a CHILD at the age of 12 years in age.
`
It's reality. It was a hell I wish on no female and yet, despite those hardships, I not only survived but also become stronger.
You are obviously strong. I know women that are complete messes that were raped when they were adults.

This is a stupid argument, always has been; they make their choice when they choose to have sex. It isn't rocket science, it's basic biology. If they get pregnant from it then they are now responsible for another life. They have no right to kill it just because sickos like yourself enjoy the idea.
`
A choice to get raped by a trusted member of the baptist clergy? May I remind you these hypocrites, despite their righteous anti-abortion stance, wanted me to get one. Which is why, to this day, I have no use for baptists and evangelicals.

Good for you, for being so strong. But do the ‘units’ know you refer to them as ‘units’?
`
I have not spoken to them since I was 13. It took me years but I had to get over the hate I had for them. I'm still not there. The betrayal cut so deep, there is nothing left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back