I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to get Lucy her fix. She's wigging out.

It's not ME who is advocating there is nothing wrong with CHILDREN having CHILDREN, that if a girl pre-14 years in age has a baby then that's okay, I think the majority of the public in the majority of Western nations would agree that it's NOT okay for CHILDREN to be having CHILDREN.

By advocating the opposite this becomes a GIFT to all types of sordid predators of children.

You are assuming that every young girl that has a child is doing so with a grown man. That's not true... most of the time it is with boys their own age.

So the majority of girls pre-14 years of age are ALL getting pregnant by boys who are pre-14 years in age? And if so that should be considered a total fail of the home environment to NOT have taught about contraception and how to use it.

Sounds like a good setup. What was sad about it?

Lewdog is a nasty little bigot who thinks any girl who gets knocked up is to be treated as a little nympho whore who will screw anybody, including him, without any resistance or commitments on his part.

Or, he has his eye on the kids; like all Democrats, he's very pedo-friendly, too.

The solution is that underage girls should not be having sex to begin with and in the event they are they should be FORCED the Contraceptive Pill, it just illustrates how degenerate Western society has become that we should either Cheerlead underage girls getting pregnant and congratulate them for not having an abortion - CHILDREN are NOT supposed to have CHILDREN - or we are supposed to agree to NORMAL girls having their educational classes disrupted by screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men who effectively therefore should be arrested and be in prison for violating the law by having sex with underage children.
Someone who can get pregnant is biologically no longer a child.

And kids this age who are pregnant often don't know, or don't tell anybody, about their pregnancy until they're quite far along.

My sister in law's sister got pregnant at 13. Her parents found out when she was in her 9th month because she was chubby and wore really loose clothes.

When they found out (from the boyfriend's parents who had just found out..boyfriend was also 13) the 9 months pregnant girl ran out of the house and jumped the 8 foot back yard fence hahahahaha

There are a huge variety of circumstances that can attend the pregnancy of a young person. The baby itself is not the problem...the baby is the natural consequence of sex and life.

Society is supposed to be about reducing the underage pregnancy rate, not the attitude of oh well shit happens. The fundamental issue is that children should not be having sex and having children and that if children are having sex and having children then the fundamental problem is what has been not taught in the home environment.

Whose society is that?

Where is the manual that says "society must reduce the underaged pregnancy rate"?

It is natural for young girls to get pregnant. One of the dumbest thing our society ever did was to extend childhood into the mid-20s.

Isnt 12 a bit of a low limit though?

How about we extend it until she is married and self supporting.

Lewdog is a nasty little bigot who thinks any girl who gets knocked up is to be treated as a little nympho whore who will screw anybody, including him, without any resistance or commitments on his part.

Or, he has his eye on the kids; like all Democrats, he's very pedo-friendly, too.

The solution is that underage girls should not be having sex to begin with and in the event they are they should be FORCED the Contraceptive Pill, it just illustrates how degenerate Western society has become that we should either Cheerlead underage girls getting pregnant and congratulate them for not having an abortion - CHILDREN are NOT supposed to have CHILDREN - or we are supposed to agree to NORMAL girls having their educational classes disrupted by screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men who effectively therefore should be arrested and be in prison for violating the law by having sex with underage children.

And kids this age who are pregnant often don't know, or don't tell anybody, about their pregnancy until they're quite far along.

My sister in law's sister got pregnant at 13. Her parents found out when she was in her 9th month because she was chubby and wore really loose clothes.

When they found out (from the boyfriend's parents who had just found out..boyfriend was also 13) the 9 months pregnant girl ran out of the house and jumped the 8 foot back yard fence hahahahaha

There are a huge variety of circumstances that can attend the pregnancy of a young person. The baby itself is not the problem...the baby is the natural consequence of sex and life.

Society is supposed to be about reducing the underage pregnancy rate, not the attitude of oh well shit happens. The fundamental issue is that children should not be having sex and having children and that if children are having sex and having children then the fundamental problem is what has been not taught in the home environment.

Whose society is that?

Where is the manual that says "society must reduce the underaged pregnancy rate"?

It is natural for young girls to get pregnant. One of the dumbest thing our society ever did was to extend childhood into the mid-20s.

They don't need to be married but they should be self supporting, they should be able to bring the baby up and support it independently without assistance.

It's not ME who is advocating there is nothing wrong with CHILDREN having CHILDREN, that if a girl pre-14 years in age has a baby then that's okay, I think the majority of the public in the majority of Western nations would agree that it's NOT okay for CHILDREN to be having CHILDREN.

By advocating the opposite this becomes a GIFT to all types of sordid predators of children.

You are assuming that every young girl that has a child is doing so with a grown man. That's not true... most of the time it is with boys their own age.

So the majority of girls pre-14 years of age are ALL getting pregnant by boys who are pre-14 years in age?

You are making statements assuming all of them are getting pregnant by grown men.

According to this site, it only happens 39% of the time. Now when I say "only" that is in comparison to what you are making it out to be, which is always. 39% to me is 39% TOO often, but it isn't what you are saying.

"Adult Men Often Father Babies Born to Younger Teens.
  • Fathers of babies born to teens are often significantly older than their female partners. It is estimated that, among girls who have given birth to a child by age 15, 39 percent of the fathers are between the ages of 20 and 29.7 "
http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/pu...regnancy-and-childbearing-among-younger-teens

`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.
Bad judgement on the girls part for not saying no saddle no ride.

So the majority of girls pre-14 years of age are ALL getting pregnant by boys who are pre-14 years in age?

You are making statements assuming all of them are getting pregnant by grown men.

According to this site, it only happens 39% of the time. Now when I say "only" that is in comparison to what you are making it out to be, which is always. 39% to me is 39% TOO often, but it isn't what you are saying.

"Adult Men Often Father Babies Born to Younger Teens.
  • Fathers of babies born to teens are often significantly older than their female partners. It is estimated that, among girls who have given birth to a child by age 15, 39 percent of the fathers are between the ages of 20 and 29.7 "
http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/pu...regnancy-and-childbearing-among-younger-teens

Okay I'll read that.

They don't need to be married but they should be self supporting, they should be able to bring the baby up and support it independently without assistance.

Thats the European in you. Your continent lost marriage and began to decline long before we did and it was always a huge push by liberals here to make us more socially European.
Yes they need to be married.

Thats the European in you. Your continent lost marriage and began to decline long before we did and it was always a huge push by liberals here to make us more socially European.

Well yes, but essentially you do not need to be married to have children, it's a choice some prefer never to get married but that doesn't prevent them from having children, I do not think it's a necessity to get married but it IS a necessity to be an adult and to be able to financially support your family.

Whose society is that?

I'm fine with no sex until marriage.
Unfortunately, we've spent the last 60 years telling kids in elementary school that sex is fun and essentially has no consequences.
So meh. People need to make up their minds. If you're going to *educate* kids about the physical aspects of sex starting when they're 7 or so, it's a little schizo to then tell them that if they DO get pregnant, it's horrible beyond imagining. Pregnancy is still just a natural physical condition...like boners and your period. The dissonance between thinking we should talk to kids like they're adults about fucking, then getting hysterical at the thought of those same kids experiencing the natural outcome of fucking, is mind blowing.

Well yes, but essentially you do not need to be married to have children, it's a choice some prefer never to get married but that doesn't prevent them from having children, I do not think it's a necessity to get married but it IS a necessity to be an adult and to be able to financially support your family.

You're right.
And you don't have to be 25 to get pregnant.

Whose society is that?

Unfortunately, we've spent the last 60 years telling kids in elementary school that sex is fun and essentially has no consequences.
So meh. People need to make up their minds. If you're going to *educate* kids about the physical aspects of sex starting when they're 7 or so, it's a little schizo to then tell them that if they DO get pregnant, it's horrible beyond imagining. Pregnancy is still just a natural physical condition...like boners and your period. The dissonance between thinking we should talk to kids like they're adults about fucking, then getting hysterical at the thought of those same kids experiencing the natural outcome of fucking, is mind blowing.

Unfortunately there are consequences to every action

Whose society is that?

So meh. People need to make up their minds. If you're going to *educate* kids about sex starting when they're 7 or so, it's a little schizo to then tell them that if they DO get pregnant, it's horrible beyond imagining.

"Unfortunately, we've spent the last 60 years telling kids in elementary school that sex is fun and essentially has no consequences."

Which is the fault of Liberalism and now the same Liberalism is telling a new generation of young children that boys can have vaginas and periods and that girls also can have a penis etc this illustrates why the SJW Teachers should be prohibited from being anywhere near young minds.

Of course you *can* have children without being married. But you shouldn't. At least not in the US.

They had children younger in those days because they in general died younger, eg. in the Middle Ages they never knew when they could die from any one of the variety of diseases they had around.

Not many had children younger than 12 or 13.Though it happened, then as now.

Generally, women died from infection after childbirth, if they were going to die.

Do you advocate 12 year girls having children? We are NOT in the Middle Ages or pre-Middle Ages this is NOW and if a man gets a 12 year old pregnant the law in the Western World is that he is arrested and put into a prison.
Er..no.
How on earth you got that impression, I don't know. I'm just relaying the history.

I don't know you are CONGRATULATING her in this thread for having a baby at the age of 12 years in age yes?
I think people are congratulating her for getting through what must have been a very very difficult time, and for not bowing to pressure to kill her baby.

It would take some sand for sure.

You're right.
And you don't have to be 25 to get pregnant.

No you don't, but you don't have to be pre-14 years in age either.

Listen. You know better than that. You are of course correct in that 60 years of liberal ideas led to run away promiscuity. But it was imposed. No parent asked for it. The schools were hijacked long ago.

Of course you *can* have children without being married. But you shouldn't. At least not in the US.

It's a personal choice, I am married, so is my brother two years older so is my brother two years younger, our other two brothers and our sister not old enough to be thinking of getting married yet, especially the youngest aged 11 years in age.

Unfortunately there are consequences to every action

You could sum up liberalism as "the attempt to avoid the personal consequences of their attacks on societal norms (usually through bigger government)"

It's a personal choice, I am married, so is my brother two years older so is my brother two years younger, our other two brothers and our sister not old enough to be thinking of getting married yet, especially the youngest aged 11 years in age.

Well no it isnt. But you do as you like in Europe.

Listen. You know better than that. You are of course correct in that 60 years of liberal ideas led to run away promiscuity. But it was imposed. No parent asked for it. The schools were hijacked long ago.

The same now but with the LGBTQ Agenda, the parents not asked and when the parents protest the SJWs and the MSM SJWs scream BIGOT at them for NOT wanting their children subjected to the LGBTQ Agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back