I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly when I was in school, they actually had girls with kids go to a different school where they had kind of a daycare there and they could watch their kids at the same time as continuing their education, without the baby disturbing other students.
Sounds like a good setup. What was sad about it?

It was sad because those girls missed out on the social interactions with other schoolmates. They were treated almost as if they wore a scarlet letter.

See it's that insistence that it's some sort of tragedy, and that there's something wrong with the girls who get pregnant.

There's nothing wrong with them.
They aren't sad. They're PREGNANT.

They had social interactions with other schoolmates...schoolmates in the same situation.

The whole attitude of treating girls like they're pathetic, like their lives are destroyed by pregnancy, that their lives are now substandard because they are fulfilling their biological purpose unexpectedly early SCARS THEM. It makes them think there is something wrong with them, it depresses them, it leads them to believe they have something to be ashamed of.

Indians have a much healthier attitude about pregnancy. They always celebrate pregnancy and babies. Regardless of how the babies come about, the person who is pregnant is treated as if they are bringing a gift into the world, and there is absolutely no stigma or pity attached. The tribe celebrates, the family celebrates, and the kid who has the baby just carries on with their life.

"See it's that insistence that it's some sort of tragedy, and that there's something wrong with the girls who get pregnant.

There's nothing wrong with them.
They aren't sad. They're PREGNANT.

They had social interactions with other schoolmates...schoolmates in the same situation.

The whole attitude of treating girls like they're pathetic, like their lives are destroyed by pregnancy, that their lives are now substandard because they are fulfilling their biological purpose unexpectedly early SCARS THEM. It makes them think there is something wrong with them, it depresses them, it leads them to believe they have something to be ashamed of."

Again you IGNORE the ENTIRE elephant in the room:

Underage girls are NOT supposed to be having sex and getting pregnant by men.

"they are fulfilling their biological purpose"

You fulfill that biological purpose when you are mature enough to deal with a baby, girls pre- 16 years in age are not mature enough, children should not be having children, we are NOT in the Middle Ages anymore when this type of thing was considered normal and a man who has sex with an underage girl pre- 14 years in age is in violation of the law and should be in prison.

Sadly when I was in school, they actually had girls with kids go to a different school where they had kind of a daycare there and they could watch their kids at the same time as continuing their education, without the baby disturbing other students.

Lewdog is a nasty little bigot who thinks any girl who gets knocked up is to be treated as a little nympho whore who will screw anybody, including him, without any resistance or commitments on his part.

Or, he has his eye on the kids; like all Democrats, he's very pedo-friendly, too.

The solution is that underage girls should not be having sex to begin with and in the event they are they should be FORCED the Contraceptive Pill, it just illustrates how degenerate Western society has become that we should either Cheerlead underage girls getting pregnant and congratulate them for not having an abortion - CHILDREN are NOT supposed to have CHILDREN - or we are supposed to agree to NORMAL girls having their educational classes disrupted by screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men who effectively therefore should be arrested and be in prison for violating the law by having sex with underage children.

At no point did I ever say anything about kids and them being allowed to have sex. This poster just accused me of crimes and his post has been reported. This is not acceptable behavior on this forum. This happened yesterday as well.

I never said you said they should be allowed to have sex, I said that we should not expect classrooms to be disrupted with the screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men.

Lewdog is a nasty little bigot who thinks any girl who gets knocked up is to be treated as a little nympho whore who will screw anybody, including him, without any resistance or commitments on his part.

Or, he has his eye on the kids; like all Democrats, he's very pedo-friendly, too.

The solution is that underage girls should not be having sex to begin with and in the event they are they should be FORCED the Contraceptive Pill, it just illustrates how degenerate Western society has become that we should either Cheerlead underage girls getting pregnant and congratulate them for not having an abortion - CHILDREN are NOT supposed to have CHILDREN - or we are supposed to agree to NORMAL girls having their educational classes disrupted by screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men who effectively therefore should be arrested and be in prison for violating the law by having sex with underage children.

At no point did I ever say anything about kids and them being allowed to have sex. This poster just accused me of crimes and his post has been reported. This is not acceptable behavior on this forum. This happened yesterday as well.

I never said you said they should be allowed to have sex, I said that we should not expect classrooms to be disrupted with the screaming children of underage girls who have been having sex with adult men.

You replied to his comment about me with your post and said that underage girls should not be having sex as if you agreed with his statement.

`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.

That’s odd. At my high school the 5 pregnant chicks were all white. I nocked one of those up. Meh, maybe it’s the part of the country you are in. We never had any of those issues at all.

Babies in elementary school , junior high , high school and lately i get a glimpse every once in awhile of some prisons in the USA where the 'baby momas' and other 'baby mommas' general women and some wives raise their future gang member kids in prison in the USA . Reminds me of some ' south american' countries where the whole family is in prison because the old man is in prison . -------------

I was privately educated, so was my sister and at our private school IF a girl became pregnant, which ZERO did but IF a girl would have then she would have been automatically expelled from the school.

You replied to his comment about me with your post and said that underage girls should not be having sex as if you agreed with his statement.

Lucy is right. High school is no place for mothers.

Well yes because I think underage girls should not be having sex with men.

Which I have never said was acceptable.

Which I have never said was acceptable.

Okay.

Babies in elementary school , junior high , high school and lately i get a glimpse every once in awhile of some prisons in the USA where the 'baby momas' and other 'baby mommas' general women and some wives raise their future gang member kids in prison in the USA . Reminds me of some ' south american' countries where the whole family is in prison because the old man is in prison . -------------
Sounds like what white people did in the Mafia.
--------------------------------------------- don't know about the 'mafia' as the mafia isn't a USA Gov entity Ace but thats how things work in some 'south american' countries in their prisons . See it on the History channel or 'locked up abroad' . Might eventually come to the USA seeing as the USA is being infected with third world ways Ace .

`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.

That’s odd. At my high school the 5 pregnant chicks were all white. I nocked one of those up. Meh, maybe it’s the part of the country you are in. We never had any of those issues at all.

Thats not so odd. In the 1950's th black rate of bastardy was 30% and the white rate was about 13%. Now the black rate for illegitimate children is over 70% and the white rate is approaching 30%. But there are more whites than blacks (to the chagrin of democrats) so it is possible to have a lower rate while still having more absolute numbers.
Black culture collapsed at 30%. White culture will too. These rates of illegitimacy are not sustainable. It is the fruit of the 1960's when liberals said "if it feels good do it" before later resorting to "you Republicans hate women because you want to cut the welfare for their illegitimate children".

Look at this right wing extremist!!

Yeah, but nobody is advocating for pregnancy at that age.

The op's situation happened far in the past. It's in the rear view.

Hell, if we could change the past by expressing our feels today, we wouldn't be having our balls fondled at the airport.

its probably more acceptable to be pregnant at 12 in the USA Today in 2018 then it was in the past NCit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back