I was Liberal Democrat until this happened!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Until I went to a democratic caucus in 1996 and was told that certain issues where "offensive & hurtful." Illegal aliens and their supporters are OFFENDED that we don't like lawbreaking illegals violating immigration laws. heaven forfend we piss off illegals and their supporters. THAT is when realized the democrats really aren't representing our best interests.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I was a democrat. I voted for Carter and Clinton. Until the leaders STOPPED listening. Last caucus meeting, party leaders started dictating issues. Instead of listening to US. The democratic party was broken years ago. Instead we get George Soros types funding liberals and their agendas.

• Banned
Damn you look at the well funded liberal propaganda mouthpiece media pushing malinformation. Yes, malinformation, George Floyd Chinese fentanyl hypoxia police knee on the neck despite the Fentanyl drug induced malinformation.

I lost interest in liberal Democrats when my high school attempted to force me to protest the Vietnam War way back in the late 60's.

Since then, their fascist tendencies, free speech denials, and anti-Americanism has only gotten far more offensive..

They became a Nazi Party the year they implemented their 'super-delegate' voting bloc of Party elites to overturn any unapproved primary vote by their uppity proles.

The 'Super delegates' effectively control the nomination process, not the Party's voters. Also note why the commies' sudden interest in easily rigged mail-in balloting is so urgent:

The committee roundly rejected proposals from Sanders-aligned members to make the superdelegate changes permanent by amending the party charter; prohibit caucuses in favor of government-run primaries that would allow voters to cast ballots by mail; and institute ranked-choice voting for the party’s presidential nominee and the DNC’s officers.

Last edited:
They became a Nazi Party the year they implemented their 'super-delegate' voting bloc of Party elites to overturn any unapproved primary vote by their uppity proles.

The 'Super delegates' effectively control the nomination process, not the Party's voters.
Again, to hell with constituents

I was a democrat. I voted for Carter and Clinton. Until the leaders STOPPED listening. Last caucus meeting, party leaders started dictating issues. Instead of listening to US. The democratic party was broken years ago. Instead we get George Soros types funding liberals and their agendas.
I was a democrat, too, but unlike you, I stopped calling the obviously illiberal people who took over the party "liberal".

I was a Democrat until I realized it was Dem politicians and Dem government workers vampire sucking on the poor and middle class. I flipped the Dem party the bird, told them to pound sand up their ass and shifted HARD right. Now I spend my days keeping their greedy paws off MY money.

I lost interest in liberal Democrats when my high school attempted to force me to protest the Vietnam War way back in the late 60's.

Since then, their fascist tendencies, free speech denials, and anti-Americanism has only gotten far more offensive..

Thank God someone did. I'm guessing that you didn't sign up to fight in the Vietnam War when you graduated High School.

Are you arguing the Vietnam war was a good idea?

The advent and weaponization of PC/Identity Politics is precisely where the Democratic Party went off the rails.

Much of what we're seeing from the GOP today is a (partially reasonable) reaction to that.

Great job, folks. Thanks loads.

Last edited:
Until I went to a democratic caucus in 1996 and was told that certain issues where "offensive & hurtful." Illegal aliens and their supporters are OFFENDED that we don't like lawbreaking illegals violating immigration laws. heaven forfend we piss off illegals and their supporters. THAT is when realized the democrats really aren't representing our best interests.

Honestly, if you are such a pathetic loser that you are threatened by people with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on the English Language, that's kind of your failure at life, isn't it?

The reality is we all benefit from undocumented labor. If you really wanted to end illegal immigration, go after the people who hire them. But you might end up going after yourself.

Or they were just reacting to the disaster that was the 1972 nomination process.

Was a liberal democrat till I found myself agreeing with the Blue Dog coalition of the party.

I live in Orange County, CA. which is not all that liberal. I know of some very wealthy people who hire the undocumented for lawn care, in home nurses and maids all the time. We see raids on meat packing plants where the undocumented are put in buses and taken away from the plant and the owner of the plant goes home. Even this trump character hired them in the past. If you hire them, they will come.

And here's the reality.

I just had to refurbish my old Condo to get it ready for renters. The work I couldn't do myself either because of physical or time constraints, I contracted out to local companies.

Every last one of them sent in Hispanic guys to do the work.

Forum List

Back