I was Liberal Democrat until this happened!

Until I went to a democratic caucus in 1996 and was told that certain issues where "offensive & hurtful." Illegal aliens and their supporters are OFFENDED that we don't like lawbreaking illegals violating immigration laws. heaven forfend we piss off illegals and their supporters. THAT is when realized the democrats really aren't representing our best interests.

My motto used to be "I want the best person to be president" but after last year it's now "I want anyone except a democrat to be president".

I'd always leaned to the right but I also kept an open mind and could listen to democrats. But this new breed of them have done way more than just let illegals waltz in the back door and I don't believe any of this new democrat care anything about america or Americans.

I was a Democrat until I realized it was Dem politicians and Dem government workers vampire sucking on the poor and middle class. I flipped the Dem party the bird, told them to pound sand up their ass and shifted HARD right. Now I spend my days keeping their greedy paws off MY money.
Exactly, they have created zero policies for middle class. It's about dependency for them. Intentionally spike gas pump prices to increase the cost of goods sold. There's no other play!

Thank God someone did. I'm guessing that you didn't sign up to fight in the Vietnam War when you graduated High School.

Are you arguing the Vietnam war was a good idea?
The Vietnam War was yet another lousy Democrat Party decision but liberals/Democrats turning their backs on the soldiers they screwed over in the first place was pure cowardice and completely un-American .. alas .. racist and elitist driven as well .. My observation .. Democrats have only gotten far worse since then.

Eh, it was voluntary when I graduated so I made other plans... :twirl:

The Vietnam War was yet another lousy Democrat Party decision but liberals/Democrats turning their backs on the soldiers they screwed over in the first place was pure cowardice and completely un-American .. alas .. racist and elitist driven as well .. My observation .. Democrats have only gotten far worse since then.

Eh, it was voluntary when I graduated so I made other plans...

Hold on. the draft ended in 1973.

You said you were 'forced to protest the Vietnam war in High school in the 1960's"

So how many times did they make you repeat the Ninth Grade?

Forum List

Back