I Was The Candidate To Be The First Artist In Space

The Army and Navy commission artists and photogrpahers to document military life and happenings, including combat.

So it might make sense that NASA was considering going the same route. It would be good marketing, after all.

But as Robert has made the claim of this having been given honor, it falls to Robert to substantiate it.

He won't.

The Army and Navy commission artists and photogrpahers to document military life and happenings, including combat.

So it might make sense that NASA was considering going the same route. It would be good marketing, after all.

But as Robert has made the claim of this having been given honor, it falls to Robert to substantiate it.

So you cannot read even the link either?

The 7th time, what is it you cannot understand about this link?

NASA - NASA and the Arts

Third painting down on left under the Rockwell. "From The Seeds Of Change", oil on panel.

Robert

I made no claim. I started this thread with the concept of proven claim, or falsehood. Every one of them has been true along with examples.

I don't see the issue, unless you cannot even click on the link itself.

Robert

NASA - NASA and the Arts

Third painting down on left under the Rockwell. "From The Seeds Of Change", oil on panel.

Robert

As I said, a single, solitary commissioned work for NASA, and you've blown that up to gargantuan proportions with lies, falsehoods, fraud and deceit.

Your need for internet attention is sad.

NASA - NASA and the Arts

Robert

The part where the person posting as Robert_Stephens on this board is the same person as described in that site?

Maybe your response wasn't to me, but the STRAW MAN you'd hoped I was, eh?

NASA - NASA and the Arts

Robert

The part where the person posting as Robert_Stephens on this board is the same person as described in that site?

Call me 575-636-0260-Cell, My agent, Earl Trammel, or NASA or a list too long to list here.

The NASA art Program would be a good place to start and also purview me here:

https://www.facebook.com/robertam.stephens?sk=photos

Then look down at the signature.

If you do not have that discernment you are in trouble.

Robert

NASA - NASA and the Arts

Robert

Call me 575-636-0260-Cell, My agent, Earl Trammel, or NASA or a list too long to list here.

The NASA art Program would be a good place to start and also purview me here:

https://www.facebook.com/robertam.stephens?sk=photos

Then look down at the signature.

If you do not have that discernment you are in trouble.

Robert
I posted a screenshot of the NASA directory online, after searching for ANYONE with your last name. Got 4 hits... NONE of them you.

FRAUD.

I was the candidate to be the first artist in space. True or false. Delusional or fact. The test here is to research and find out for real. unlike so many of our posters who knee jerk and then flame each other into oblivion. Or, get so bad they end up on an ignore list.

All posts welcome.

Thank you all in advance,

Robert

This coming from a dude who believes we will be living on Mars in 40 years...

I think you're batshit crazy, but highly amusing..

Can you verify this, instead of sucking Conservative's penis?

You are not doing so well yourself. Is it because of extreme jealousy, using my real name since 1983 on line, is it tourettes?

Tragic.

'No shit' that motherfucker.

Robert

Say aaaaaahhhh....... Bob ....... what I'm wondering is why you would feel the need to come here and convince complete strangers of your identity? You need some sort of validation by strangers to feel complete?

No shit......

You are not doing so well yourself. Is it because of extreme jealousy, using my real name since 1983 on line, is it tourettes?

Tragic.

Robert

Say aaaaaahhhh....... Bob ....... what I'm wondering is why you would feel the need to come here and convince complete strangers of your identity? You need some sort of validation by strangers to feel complete?

He has some kind of psychological or emotional need in that regard. He's been doing this all over the net for years.

Tragic.

Robert

He has some kind of psychological or emotional need in that regard. He's been doing this all over the net for years.
Why would someone do that?

Doesn't sound the elevator goes to the top floor... :cuckoo:

Why would someone do that?

Doesn't sound the elevator goes to the top floor... :cuckoo:

I think he rolled one too many Jeeps...

Are you this Robert Stephens?

Robert Stephens

Navy SEAL wanna' be, lied about working for NASA. Claimed to have insider NASA info about UFOs, got air time from Art Bell [Has Bell ever investigated the background of any of his guests??]. Challenged Richard Hoagland to debate on Bell's show, cut off air by Bell as Hoagland seemed completely sane compared to the disjointed rantings of Stephens...now THAT'S saying something!.........

Are you this Robert Stephens?

Robert Stephens

Navy SEAL wanna' be, lied about working for NASA. Claimed to have insider NASA info about UFOs, got air time from Art Bell [Has Bell ever investigated the background of any of his guests??]. Challenged Richard Hoagland to debate on Bell's show, cut off air by Bell as Hoagland seemed completely sane compared to the disjointed rantings of Stephens...now THAT'S saying something!.........

Yup... this game is over.

No shit......

Tragic.

Robert

you missed the OP on both subjects. Go back and read. It was exercise in discernment. Nothing more. and it is Yes on both questions.

the point was instead of every single thing is a caustic reflux of attacks on each other.

Why not verify.

In item 1 it was only two clicks away and no even went to the NASA site, the point of my OP claim in the first.

Also, when I joined here, I did not know this was an "anonymous site" whjatever the fuck that means.

I've used my name on the net since the beginning, 1983-84.

Hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Robert

Forum List

Back