I was told a lie today that George Wallace was a Republican. Below are the facts.

The counter protestors were the troublemakers at Charlottesville. They escalated a peaceful protest to the point where one of their radical dipshits got hit by a car and killed. MAGA

Trying to save white supremacy is a valid reason to escalate to violence if necessary.

Damn OP, that must have been one dumb MFer you were talking too.

That said what was the connection between Wallace and "climate change" supposed to be? :dunno:

Damn OP, that must have been one dumb MFer you were talking too.

That said what was the connection between Wallace and "climate change" supposed to be? :dunno:
I want to learn that myself.

No black man should ever have to approach a city building and pass by a monument to someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery.
Thanks for your opinion about the long ago past of slavery.

From the linked source in the OP:

In a 1995 interview, Wallace said that he planned to vote for Republican Bob Dole in the 1996 presidential election, commenting, "He's a good man. His wife is a born-again Christian woman and I believe he is, too."

He also revealed that he had voted for George H. W. Bush, another Republican, in 1992. His son, George Wallace Jr., officially switched from Democrat to Republican that same year. Wallace himself declined to identify as either a Republican or a Democrat. But he added, "The state is slowly going Republican because of Clinton being so liberal."

Perhaps this information led to some confusion?

Trying to save white supremacy is a valid reason to escalate to violence if necessary.
Trying to save White supremacy?? It's like your boy, Timpon, the semen king says, one man's heritage preservation is another man's White supremacy. Live and let live. MAGA

Trying to save White supremacy?? It's like your boy, Timpon, the semen king says, one man's heritage preservation is another man's White supremacy. Live and let live. MAGA

No idea who you are rambling about.

Forum List

Back