I was very proud of my President during today's press conference

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
He was strong and confident, he took random questions from reporters that he knows are hostile to him and gave detailed and reasoned answers.

He made it clear that he is working for America and Americans

My personal favorite moment was when he spoke of the farmers that are behind him despite the short term pain the tarrifs are causing them, his assessment on that is 100% accurate. One of my biggest clients is in the iron business and I had the same conversation with him as Trump described with the farmers, yes the tarrifs are causing slightly lower margins, but they are way overdue.

Some highlights of the best moments (copied from someone else, wish I could take credit though):

1. Mr. Kurd
2. Cancelled meeting with Justin Trudeau, not interested if they won’t reduce their tariffs, will consider raising taxes and tariffs against them
3. NAFTA has been good for Canada, not good for the US
4. Allies need to reimburse us for protection
5. China loves Our President’s big brain
6. Failing NYT was a paper POTUS once loved
7. NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT will endorse POTUS or go out of business
8. China’s growth has dropped 32% over last four months
9. “THANK YOU, MR. TRUMP.”
10. “You’ve been asking questions for ten minutes. Should we let her ask another question?”
11. Democrats would sabotage and vote against George Washington today
12. Brett Kavanaugh’s career and reputation has been slandered by a con job
13. Avenatti is a low life
14. Support two state solution for Israel/Palestine, whatever brings peace to the region
15. “Kurds are great people, great fighters”
16. North Korea is mountainous and a very beautiful country
17. “They say I’m incompetent, next week they say I’m ruling the world - which is it?”
18. New trade agreement with Mexico without Canada
19. We will see the result of the fake news against Brett in the midterms
20. Democrats in purple states that he won by 30-40% will have to support my nominee or lose their re-elections

BONUS: Jim Acosta humiliated for the millionth time today

I'm feeling better and better about the midterms coming up!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Last edited:
I feel bad for Brett Kavanaugh and his family. Democrat leaders have lowered themselves to the bottom of the swamp and dredged up the nastiest filth they can throw. Democratic leaders should disgust any real American. They only care about votes, power and abortion.

I feel bad for Brett Kavanaugh and his family. Democrat leaders have lowered themselves to the bottom of the swamp and dredged up the nastiest filth they can throw. Democratic leaders should disgust any real American. They only care about votes, power and abortion.

Which Democrat leader is Kavanaugh's accuser?

Why didn't Goresuch or Robers get accused of anything?...maybe because they weren't into the whole drinking and grabbing thing.

I believe it not prudent to slander any lawyer, let alone one sharp enough to already have become a federal judge. But I also believe Judge Kavanaugh is a big enough man that he won't launch the multi-million dollar lawsuits the pawns of the left should be facing. Remember, confirmed or not, slander remains on the table. Of course non-confirmation would make the potential damages far greater. Maybe if he wants to retire in grand style might prefer to not be confirmed at this point.

But when you win a judgement against one who has neither pot to piss in nor window to throw it out it cold be a hollow judgement. I have no feeling as to whether those who "hired" the slanderers could be held culpable. But in a just society - which America used to be - there might have been some hope.

We're living 1984, folks, and Orwell was a fucking optimist.

He was strong and confident, he took random questions from reporters that he knows are hostile to him and gave detailed and reasoned answers.

My personal favorite moment was when he spoke of the farmers that are behind him despite the short term pain the tarrifs are causing them, his assessment on that is 100% accurate. One of my biggest clients is in the iron business and I had the same conversation with him as Trump described with the farmers, yes the tarrifs are causing slightly lower margins, but they are way overdue.

Some highlights of the best moments (copied from someone else, wish I could take credit though):

1. Mr. Kurd
2. Cancelled meeting with Justin Trudeau, not interested if they won’t reduce their tariffs, will consider raising taxes and tariffs against them
10. “You’ve been asking questions for ten minutes. Should we let her ask another question?”
14. Support two state solution for Israel/Palestine, whatever brings peace to the region
17. “They say I’m incompetent, next week they say I’m ruling the world - which is it?”
20. Democrats in purple states that he won by 30-40% will have to support my nominee or lose their re-elections

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why didn't Goresuch or Robers get accused of anything?...
Did not change the makeup of the court

This con job needs to fail either way, blue wave is dead over this

Why didn't Goresuch or Robers get accused of anything?...maybe because they weren't into the whole drinking and grabbing thing.
Diane Feinstein started the whole mess. The rest of the clown parade Schiff, Blumenthal etc took to the airways slinging swamp scum.

I believe it not prudent to slander any lawyer, let alone one sharp enough to already have become a federal judge. But I also believe Judge Kavanaugh is a big enough man that he won't launch the multi-million dollar lawsuits the pawns of the left should be facing. Remember, confirmed or not, slander remains on the table. Of course non-confirmation would make the potential damages far greater. Maybe if he wants to retire in grand style might prefer to not be confirmed at this point.

But when you win a judgement against one who has neither pot to piss in nor window to throw it out it cold be a hollow judgement. I have no feeling as to whether those who "hired" the slanderers could be held culpable. But in a just society - which America used to be - there might have been some hope.

Reasonable people understand this is a desperate hit job

This will drive independent voters to stay away from voting democrat

Last edited:

Yep, there was nothing unsavory reported against Roberts, Alito, or Gorsuch. They were just clean NaziCons. Kavanaugh is obviously not a clean NaziCon.

Diane Feinstein started the whole mess. The rest of the clown parade Schiff, Blumenthal etc took to the airways slinging swamp scum.

Kavanaugh started the whole mess with his blanket denials that are simply not credible.

No one believes his churchgoing virgin bullshit.

All he had to do was admit the obvious - he was a grabby drinker in his younger days, those days are long behind him and he would be already confirmed.

Trump hating party girls crawl out of the woodwork and accuse Kavanaugh of things he didn't do. They don't even know where they were or when the sexual "assaults" happened. Their "eye witnesses" have no idea what they are talking about. ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Kavanaugh needs to be confirmed because he is the right man and he is a good man. And this character assassination that Democrats love needs to not be rewarded.

I agree and people who really keep track of what's going on will see right through this whole smear of Kavanagh.

I think this will be biting the Dems in the ass come Nov.

9/11

Many Democrats are bailing on their party because of this fiasco.

1. Mr. Kurd

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

:yes_text12:

I love America's President. Too bad Democrats aren't really Americans, or they'd love him too.

1. Mr. Kurd

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif
You are easily impressed. That press conference was a shambling disaster of mumbled talking points and self-congratulations.

1. Mr. Kurd

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

LoL - Yeah, a Palinesque word salad and shit-show supreme - Be proud I guess :rolleyes-41:

Since DNC Lawyers are representing these paid bimbos, Kavanaugh should sue THE DNC for multi millions in damages. That is what should happen.

I am surprised he took almost 90 minutes to talk to the Media, most of them Trump, and Republican haters with their own far left agenda to push. Just hear how the ask "questions" which are often more like speeches.

Forum List

Back