I weep for this country

The poor let Democrats down by not showing up to vote, IN DROVES, to elect Democrats. The poor let themselves down by not voting.
Only in the mind of a progressive does someone stop being poor by voting. For rational people, they realize working, earning a living, being promoted, and cutting expenses is how to build wealth.

Union members stopped being poor by organizing. That means getting together and voting. Duh.

The poor let Democrats down by not showing up to vote, IN DROVES, to elect Democrats. The poor let themselves down by not voting.
Only in the mind of a progressive does someone stop being poor by voting. For rational people, they realize working, earning a living, being promoted, and cutting expenses is how to build wealth.
Yes, working and earning a decent wage. Union members used to make a good wage. Today factory workers aka blue collar workers are making $15 an hour. Trump promised better days but I think you and I know that's going to end up being a lie.

What kind of loser are you if you are struggling still? Tell me your situation. And tell me what the GOP are going to do for you. And don't tell me you aren't struggling because Obama sucked so bad you must be.
I wouldn't use the term "struggling". My wife and I have the exact same jobs we had before Obama was elected. Unfortunately we do pay more in taxes now and we pay a lot higher healthcare costs - both due to failed progressive policies, so we have less wealth (which always happens to Americans under Dumbocrats). But again, I wouldn't say "struggling". I think a better term is "being screwed".

Jeb Bush: Obama caused 'massive' tax increase on middle class

Your claim is mostly false.

What kind of man do you think can rule those people in the middle east? It takes a SADDAM to do that my friend. We WISH we had Saddam back. AND, dummy, Saddam was a Sunni and hated Iran. He was ruling 90% of his country were Shiites. Now Iran doesn't have Saddam to keep them in check.
Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East. They don't rule like Saddam...unleashing chemical weapons on their own citizens and raping women by the thousands.

You're a woman and you support Saddam Hussein...a man who would pull women off of the streets and make them permanent sex slaves in his mansions?!? What is wrong with you?!?

Furthermore, Barack Obama is doing the exact same thing with Assad in Syria and you celebrate him!!! You sound like a lunatic.

What kind of loser are you if you are struggling still? Tell me your situation. And tell me what the GOP are going to do for you. And don't tell me you aren't struggling because Obama sucked so bad you must be.
I wouldn't use the term "struggling". My wife and I have the exact same jobs we had before Obama was elected. Unfortunately we do pay more in taxes now and we pay a lot higher healthcare costs - both due to failed progressive policies, so we have less wealth (which always happens to Americans under Dumbocrats). But again, I wouldn't say "struggling". I think a better term is "being screwed".

What "claim"? You're going to tell me what I pay in taxes now compared to what I used to pay and what I pay in healthcare costs compared to what I used to pay?!?

There are no "claims" here. I'm telling you facts of my situation. But then - progressives always were fact averse.

Yes, working and earning a decent wage. Union members used to make a good wage. Today factory workers aka blue collar workers are making $15 an hour. Trump promised better days but I think you and I know that's going to end up being a lie.
Yeah....and what happened? Those absurd union wages drove jobs out of the country. Which takes us FULL CIRCLE to my post about the idiotic progressive "Fight for $15" causing McDonald's to move to automated kiosks while other businesses close their doors - all resulting in less jobs.

That's what progressive policy does - it ends with less jobs. Everyone "equal" in poverty in misery. It's pretty freaking sad when a hard-core ideologue like Fidel Castro can admit that communism was a complete and total failure and yet progressives in America still can't admit it doesn't work.

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.

Where were you 8 years ago? If you are just weeping now you are nothing but an ignorant hack.

You must be a loser if you are still hurting. Blue collar? I mean things aren't perfect but we aren't in the Great 2007 Recession.

I'm beginning to realize that anyone who worked for Gas Oil and Coal was happy under the Bush years. Of course when gas was $4 a gallon.

I'm personally not hurting, but that's the difference between you and me. I think about others, I think about the future and what the country will be like. It's very sad. You however, only care that you got your free shit and to hell with everyone else.

You are stupid, selfish and a loser.

That's why I was a liberal!!! Are you kidding me? I wanted the rich to pay more so the poor didn't have to struggle. The only reason I'm a republican now is I don't think the poor deserve to be helped. They can't even bother to show up and vote. And I think liberal policies encourage them to breed. This country doesn't need more bodies anymore it needs less. So since this planet is over populated as is, I don't think we should be helping poor people have more kids I think we should be discouraging them.

So I've actually flipped to the dark side. I no longer care about other people. I don't think you and your husbands insurance costs should have gone up so a poor shit head who can't even bother voting can get free healthcare. If the poor don't want to be poor they're going to have to earn it now. And without my help.

I'm not stupid or a loser but I am now officially selfish. So I'm 1/3 the way to being a full blooded Republican/Conservative. LOL

What "claim"? You're going to tell me what I pay in taxes now compared to what I used to pay and what I pay in healthcare costs compared to what I used to pay?!?

There are no "claims" here. I'm telling you facts of my situation. But then - progressives always were fact averse.
Haven't you or your husband got a raise in 8 years?

Yes when you factor in Obamacare I guess we are all paying more so the poor can get free healthcare. I'm glad that's going away. The poor don't deserve it. They are bad citizens if you look at how many of them vote. Fuck them.

Your healthcare costs were going up long before the ACA by the way.

Republicans say the average family health insurance premium has increased by $4,154 under President Obama. That’s right — and it’s a much slower rate of growth than under President George W. Bush. In fact, employer-sponsored premiums have been growing at moderate rates for the past few years.

This is a prime example of what we call a “true, but” claim: an assertion that’s technically correct, but changes in meaning or significance once it’s put in context or fully explained.

Slower Premium Growth Under Obama

The catch? That’s relatively slow growth for premiums. The RNC may cast it as bad news, but it’s an improvement compared with the growth in premiums before Obama took office.

Did you know that?

Yeah....and what happened? Those absurd union wages drove jobs out of the country. Which takes us FULL CIRCLE to my post about the idiotic progressive "Fight for $15" causing McDonald's to move to automated kiosks while other businesses close their doors - all resulting in less jobs.

That's what progressive policy does - it ends with less jobs. Everyone "equal" in poverty in misery. It's pretty freaking sad when a hard-core ideologue like Fidel Castro can admit that communism was a complete and total failure and yet progressives in America still can't admit it doesn't work.

They could only go out of the country if the country let them go. Republicans not only let them go they helped them by giving them tax breaks. Why? Because they wanted to break the unions. They made too much money. So don't tell me now you want to raise those workers wages, do you?

An over abundance of cheap foreign labor caused this.

The unions finally realized supporting those that want even more cheap foreign labor was a losing proposition.

They wished up, you should do that as well before the democratic party fall to third party status.

They could only go out of the country if the country let them go.
Let them go?!? Are you freaking kidding me? So your vision of America is a Berlin Wall where we put up barbed-wire and have men with machine-guns kill anyone who tries to leave?!?

Yeah...that sounds like progressives.

What kind of man do you think can rule those people in the middle east? It takes a SADDAM to do that my friend. We WISH we had Saddam back. AND, dummy, Saddam was a Sunni and hated Iran. He was ruling 90% of his country were Shiites. Now Iran doesn't have Saddam to keep them in check.
Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East. They don't rule like Saddam...unleashing chemical weapons on their own citizens and raping women by the thousands.

You're a woman and you support Saddam Hussein...a man who would pull women off of the streets and make them permanent sex slaves in his mansions?!? What is wrong with you?!?

Furthermore, Barack Obama is doing the exact same thing with Assad in Syria and you celebrate him!!! You sound like a lunatic.
Yea, Saudi Arabia are great when it comes to women's rights. LOL.

And I'm a dude dude.

Let them go?!? Are you freaking kidding me? So your vision of America is a Berlin Wall where we put up barbed-wire and have men with machine-guns kill anyone who tries to leave?!?

No you can leave the country. Just don't try to ship your goods back here.

How come when Trump says it you get it but when I say it you don't? Sounds like Trump/Rush/Fox can tell you something and you'll swallow it but if I say it you blow it off. What a follower you must be.

And I'm a dude dude.
Oh....sorry. You whine so much like a woman that I thought you were one. But Saudi Arabia is nothing with women like Saddam Hussein was.

And by the way - you still fail to mention how it is that you worship Obama when he went into Egypt, Libya, and Syria to do exactly what we did in Iraq.

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.
Well, damn, if we reap the whirlwind of what a Jeb presidency would have brought ... I can live with it. LOL

Now I wish Trump would have ran and won as a Democrat and wish he would have beat up Kasich or Cruz or Rubio in the election. Then Trump would be nominating Pelosi instead of Palin, Hillary instead of Romney, etc. LOL.

And I'm a dude dude.
Oh....sorry. You whine so much like a woman that I thought you were one. But Saudi Arabia is nothing with women like Saddam Hussein was.

And by the way - you still fail to mention how it is that you worship Obama when he went into Egypt, Libya, and Syria to do exactly what we did in Iraq.

Did he? Did he invade those nations over bullshit? I didn't know that.

No you can leave the country. Just don't try to ship your goods back here.

How come when Trump says it you get it but when I say it you don't? Sounds like Trump/Rush/Fox can tell you something and you'll swallow it but if I say it you blow it off. What a follower you must be.
I don't agree with that idiotic principle whether it comes from a progressive or a conservative.

Trump's plan includes improving trade agreements and incentivizing jobs and money to flow back into the U.S. through lower tax rates and decreased regulations. That I agree with 100%.

Forum List

Back