I went on a second date tonight and this bitch shows up with a CANE????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.
Stay away from the surgery ward to get dates....

Worst date of my life.

We met on Plenty of Fish MONGO

Worst date of my life.

You have to go online to meet babes? I just go outside....

Worst date of my life.
What was her personality like? What did she look like?

Oh nvm she has a hip issue and a cane??? What a bitch!!!

I think you not calling her back is the best thing that can happen for her.

I think I met this girl. I fucked her brains out then threw her cane into the river.

I told her good luck finding her way home.

Worst date of my life.

She might of had a prosthetic leg, I hear one legged fucking was pretty hot...they will suck you harder if you accept their disability, you know like if you do a fat chick.........

I think I met this girl. I fucked her brains out then threw her cane into the river.

I told her good luck finding her way home.
I prefer the ones in the walkers, that way they can't run away....

Worst date of my life.

She might of has a prosthetic leg, I her one legged fucking was pretty hot...they will suck you harder if you accept their disability, you know like if you do a fat chick.........
Dude.......

Worst date of my life.

I;m shy

Worst date of my life.

I bet if a man showed up with a cane it would be ok for the woman not to call him back

Worst date of my life.

...with your pump up prosthetic?

Y'all are a bunch of fucktards. You know that, right? Except for OldSchool.

Assholes. Fuck you. I hope you all wind up in wheelchairs with woodies that only enter your palms.

Worst date of my life.

I;m shy
Just jump on in, all they can do is say no...But to start you off with a better chance of scoring and building confidence, always go for easy meat...

Y'all are a bunch of fucktards. You know that, right? Except for OldSchool.

Assholes. Fuck you. I hope you all wind up in wheelchairs with woodies that only enter your palms.
Don't forget to stop fisting yourself, the doc said so......the walls get a little thin at 80....

Worst date of my life.

...with your pump up prosthetic?
Sure it's an extension...

Forum List

Back