I went on a second date tonight and this bitch shows up with a CANE????

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.
Why, couldn't you take that size of a cane up your ass?

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.
Why, couldn't you take that size of a cane up your ass?

You appear to be retarded, I bet your first name is Mongo

I ask for a photo before any date.

It was a SECOND DATE. She didn't have a cane on date 1

Lol.. was she limping or were you too blind to see?

I didn't notice any limping at all.

I'm starting to like this chick.
:wtf:

He's pissed because some chick who I know now is way to hot for him and hated him more than he hated her didn't stick around after 1 date. I always get more than one date and am usually the one who breaks it off with the women, but this women seems secure and really mature, and a challenge and intrigues me.

The last women who I dated literally wanted me for sex. She looked at my photo and say and I quote, "oh baby." Before I got her pregnant I knew I had to dump her. We both win even though she's pissed.

I know how these things go.. I'm a pro. I've dated every kind.

He's pissed because some chick who I know now is way to hot for him and hated him more than he hated her didn't stick around after 1 date. I always get more than one date and am usually the one who breaks it off with the women, but this women seems secure and really mature, and a challenge and intrigues me.

The last women who I dated literally wanted me for sex. She looked at my photo and say and I quote, "oh baby." Before I got her pregnant I knew I had to dump her. We both win even though she's pissed.

So you got her pregnant and now have to pay child support

I have to say this though. First date OK. Second date cane. If you dump her you are a scumbag, a douche. Do not hurt her feelings because you are a fuckhead. She is a human being and had her feelings for you to go on a second date.

I have to say this though. First date OK. Second date cane. If you dump her you are a scumbag, a douche. Do not hurt her feelings because you are a fuckhead. She is a human being and had her feelings for you to go on a second date.

Why is it ok for women to be shallow and not men? I bet a woman would be turned off if I showed up with a cane

So you got her pregnant and now have to pay child support

No. I'm too smart for that. My seed is worth so much to humanity I'm saving it for someone special. My genetics are truly one of a kind.

Why is it ok for women to be shallow and not men? I bet a woman would be turned off if I showed up with a cane
You don't know that. You have inferiority complex. Always be proud of who you are. Inside you know who you are, that's what matters. she also knows who she is inside. do not make her feel inferior. She may have a beautiful soul.

You don't know that. You have inferiority complex. Always be proud of who you are. Inside you know who you are, that's what matters. she also knows who she is inside. do not make her feel inferior. She may have a beautiful soul.

Listen, it was very uncomfortable to walk around on a warm saturday night in a busy area with a woman who had a cane. The next girl I go out with doesn't even have to be that cute, just MOBILE LOL

Forum List

Back